Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

DWUW EP removed from iTunes

63 posts in this topic

The DWUW remix EP is gone on my country‘s iTunes. Was still there when I checked earlier today. Album version is still up but that‘s because she will have to delete the whole album and re-upload it w/o DWUW which takes longer. 

I ran, ugh :dancehall: her team needs to push harder to get things done quicker. 

Imagine if that's what she meant by removing the song from services. The album version stays and people buy more dffdsfsffdfdf

The album will indeed have to be deleted and re-uploaded, I imagine iTunes might have it easier than Spotify though. 

The way some Gaga haters literally RAN into a thread just minutes ago calling her a money-hungry wh*re for not removing it within milliseconds. :skull: Just goes to prove it's never about actual justice, just about petty stan wars.

I hate that this song is stained forever because of that rapist :'(

Even the Xtina version has undertones now and it was such a good song :chick3:

do whats best though Gaga and stop his wallet 

4 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

The way some Gaga haters literally RAN into a thread just minutes ago calling her a money-hungry wh*re for not removing it within milliseconds. :skull: Just goes to prove it's never about actual justice, just about petty stan wars.

It’s about R Kelly profiting because his criminality is making headlines, anything sold today is  basically proceeds of crime. 

2 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

It’s about R Kelly profiting because his criminality is making headlines, anything sold today is  basically proceeds of crime. 

Complain to Spotify and iTunes for not working quicker instead, it's clearly evident that Gaga's team has made the request within the last 24 hours already as the songs start to vanish one by one :cm:

Why won't she just replace it with Xtina version?

2 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Why won't she just replace it with Xtina version?

Apparently he has writing credits on all versions of the song

3 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Complain to Spotify and iTunes for not working quicker instead, it's clearly evident that Gaga's team has made the request within the last 24 hours already as the songs start to vanish one by one :cm:

Her and her team (whose intentions you clearly have been told of first hand or are too blinded by admiriation to see) could of removed the song in question BEFORE making the announcement and giving it free promo and said afterwards i’m Sorry the song is gone. 

11 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

I hate that this song is stained forever because of that rapist :'(

Even the Xtina version has undertones now and it was such a good song :chick3:

do whats best though Gaga and stop his wallet 

It was already stained when it was created, he's been sexing kids since the 90s 

1 minute ago, Bombshell said:

Apparently he has writing credits on all versions of the song

That's being way too dramatic. She should just remove the one with him singing in it. 

So goodbye to this song forever and once considering how R.Kelly having the writing credits to all the versions

2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

It was already stained when it was created, he's been sexing kids since the 90s 

Mhm. The beat and the melody are amazing though. 

Just not worth lining his wallet for it 

2 minutes ago, Scotland said:

That's being way too dramatic. She should just remove the one with him singing in it. 

He would still profit, if he has writing credits on all versions

3 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Then people is gonna complain about her not stopping his bag entirely

4 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Her and her team (whose intentions you clearly have been told of first hand or are too blinded by admiriation to see) could of removed the song in question BEFORE making the announcement and giving it free promo and said afterwards i’m Sorry the song is gone. 

I mean, you do seem to be completely blinded by hatred since you are trying to make a humongous deal out of those 200-350$ last hurrah dollars that R. Kelly might or might not earn for the very last time in his lifetime from this song. :cm:

Just say you wanna drag Gaga cuz you're stan war'd, don't actually give a sh*t about R. Kelly's victims and move on.