Gaga speaks out about R Kelly

791 posts in this topic

MissedTheTrain
4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Always been a liar, and I see nothing has changed. Do not believe her one single word and I have every right to do that. 

OGHs reaching new lows not believing rape victims. Disgusting.

ontherocks
Just now, MissedTheTrain said:

OGHs reaching new lows not believing rape victims. Disgusting.

I do not feel discredited by being called an OGH. I have four women in my family who have been victims of rape. All of them beaten and raped in the most brutal way you can imagine, so you better leave quitely now 

Lights and Waves
9 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Always been a liar, and I see nothing has changed. Do not believe her one single word and I have every right to do that. 

You’re disgusting. 

TheLastChord
15 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

And for the record, I am not saying she is lying about her rape, but pretty much about everything else. 

R Kelly's victims, the one's whose opnion matters, believe her and thanked her for speaking out. If you truly cared about them, you would let this be. But this outrage isn't about the victims, it's about your hatred for Gaga. Get help. 

MissedTheTrain
7 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I do not feel discredited by being called an OGH. I have four women in my family who have been victims of rape. All of them beaten and raped in the most brutal way you can imagine, so you better leave quitely now 

Yet you’re letting your hate of a pop star make you not believe her story of being raped.  That is why so many women are scared to come out with their stories, for fear of not being believed.

gab00
21 hours ago, MadOnHer said:

OMG! :rip: 

It’s good that she apologised, but she’s clearly had ample number of opportunities to speak out before now!!! Sorry, but it all reeks of cynicism.....

I believe she wanted to avoid being in the eye of the hurricane and she's guilty of that. But I defo believe she's sorry of collaborating with him. but you can't please everyone I guess.

ontherocks
2 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Yet you’re letting your hate of a pop star make you not believe her story of being raped.  That is why so many women are scared to come out with their stories, for fear of not being believed.

You should better read my edited post to clarify that. And trust me you have no place to explain me anything about that subject matter since my family had to deal with it more than most families had to. I have no interest discussing this subject with you anymore. Read my edited post and have a nice day. No further need to quote me again. Thanks!

Via Infinito

Gosh, just read an entire timeline of his scandals.

He's basically Harvey Weinstein of the music industry +pedophilia. Yuck.

HïFidelity
9 hours ago, ontherocks said:

And for the record, I am not saying she is lying about her rape, but pretty much about everything else. 

When we say that R Kelly who has also been a victim of sexual harrassment can not be excused for his actions, then I am also not excusing her for willingly going on television and knowingly let a rapist dry hump her on national television for everybody else to see, including victims of rape of which some may be her own fans. For whatever she believed is her own twisted way of dealing with it, she did something incredibly disgusting that can not be excused.

Her becoming a "spokesperson" for rape victims when she knew who she shared the stage with and to perform in the way like she did, is a slap in the face for women who are survivors of rape. 

I partially agree, even though I’m a Gaga fan. I don’t really believe this  excuse, but generally I’m a believer in redemption and not holding a bad decision over someone’s head, especially after they apologize. This is with exceptions of course, but I don’t truly know what she was thinking and I can only believe that she wasn’t thinking at all, or at least not well... because the entire thing was strange.

It’s funny, because looking back i didn’t exactly think much of it until I saw the clips of the video.

HïFidelity
9 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

Gosh, just read an entire timeline of his scandals.

He's basically Harvey Weinstein of the music industry +pedophilia. Yuck.

He slightly worse than Harvey. At least Harvey didn’t hold girls captive for years at a time and physically abuse them.

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

When the atrl **** make 32 pages about a quote of yours snhdjsn :jonny4:

She really owns yall :jonny4:

TinkerbellClap

The way some of you are accusing her of lying about her rape story... Disgusting behaviour but I'm not surprised. How sad that now I'm used to these stuff. Maybe it's some of the disgusting and recurrent members of ATRL.

monstereo
On 1/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, ontherocks said:

Vile.

SayCart1991

Such a nice thing for Gaga to do! :clap3: