Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

The Chainsmokers new music coming soon

18 posts in this topic

I mean...does anyone care anymore? They've been in this steep decline quality wise since Closer. 

Don't Let Me Down >>> Closer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All We know >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The rest of the hot garbage they released after (Something Just Like This was rehashed trash)

Grammy Award Winning Kings of Edm better come through this time around! 

No thanks.

Can they create mindless bops like Closer and Don't Let Me Down again? That TOP reject project was not iT.

1 hour ago, Kkamjong said:

I mean...does anyone care anymore? They've been in this steep decline quality wise since Closer. 

Don't Let Me Down >>> Closer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All We know >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The rest of the hot garbage they released after (Something Just Like This was rehashed trash)

I think This Feeling is pretty good tho. 

This Feeling , Hope , and Side Effects are bops so I can't wait.

Beach House, Hope, Side Effects, and You Owe Me were pretty good tbh. They were awfully slept on. 

Hoping they return to having good collaborations this time.

The way they still get automatic placement for each and every TRASH song of their on TTH! 

On 1/9/2019 at 11:30 PM, ArianadelRey said:

Can they create mindless bops like Closer and Don't Let Me Down again? That TOP reject project was not iT.

Sick boy was a great song, and it had better success than anything TOP released last year.

The hate bandwagon is so boring now, like it was mildly funny before but it’s just annoying now.

Their stuff last year was different to their past stuff, just because it didn’t have pop girls on it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t decent music.

23 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

Sick boy was a great song, and it had better success than anything TOP released last year.

Their #2 album begs to differ.