Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Ally Brooke Teasing MV - Lowkey

20 posts in this topic

selfmadelatino

Excited for what she has coming. All this teasing of big news and exciting stuff better not be a let down 

Topaz
12 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

Excited for what she has coming. All this teasing of big news and exciting stuff better not be a let down 

Ikr ima be pissed I want a BOP BOP. I want her to be like, yall thought I was gonna flop, but ima keep this lowkey. or something along that line bc she looks BANGING.

Scandalous

queen of pop arrived :jonny2:

Venus XCX

Looking like main pop girl potential :duca: 

XXI.
15 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Ikr ima be pissed I want a BOP BOP. I want her to be like, yall thought I was gonna flop, but ima keep this lowkey. or something along that line bc she looks BANGING.

💃 💃 💃 

Raphy23

JLo has passed the torch :duca:

L A N D

I’m really excited about her. Most of the people undermine her because of her body but the girl has so much talent. I hope she smashes or at least become Warner’s Latin pop girl.

Bad Decisions

Honestly I have pretty high expectations for her only because she's been pretty low key since the disbandment. Hopefully she's been working hard behind the scenes as well as her team and it's not going to be half-assed. 

Topaz
1 hour ago, L A N D said:

I’m really excited about her. Most of the people undermine her because of her body but the girl has so much talent. I hope she smashes or at least become Warner’s Latin pop girl.

She lost hella weight and became snatcht idk why they still hate her, she literally only be focusing on herself and becoming a better artist.

shinyshimmery
1 hour ago, Topaz said:

She lost hella weight and became snatcht idk why they still hate her, she literally only be focusing on herself and becoming a better artist.

This. Miss Ally Brooke is about to make 2019 hers. 

DockDock

finally the right title!!! well i am going to watch that mv when is out ! 

popularmoonlight

she looks stunning, when is it dropping?

Topaz
11 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

she looks stunning, when is it dropping?

i think after laurmani/Justin/kehlani release.

arianacabaeo
On 1/10/2019 at 3:23 PM, Topaz said:

she never needed to lose weight, those who hated her over that are disgusting. how do you judge someones music/talent based on their weight? smh

Topaz
10 hours ago, arianacabaeo said:

she never needed to lose weight, those who hated her over that are disgusting. how do you judge someones music/talent based on their weight? smh

80% of atrl 😩