Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Michael J. abuse expose added to Sundance line up

158 posts in this topic

BudBud
7 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

There seems to be a lot of excitement and auto-cancelling pitchforks at the ready, but always important to not act too fast.

The guys at the center of this testified UNDER OATH that he never did anything and are now recanting at a time that he can't counter?

Everyone ain't R. Kelly. 

People gone ignore that tho. argh. 

hellocory
21 minutes ago, stevyy said:

i can't.... because a rapist only rapes when he got the chance... 

your conclusion is so illogical. It's like saying... a hungry person would eat paper when there is no food.

So if a husband rapes his wife, but they still sleep in the same bed/she isn’t raped again, he’s not a rapist because he didn’t do it every chance he got?

Superbitch

Idk what to believe but why would he like to sleep in a bed with kids? That’s always been so weird to me. 

Ñ

Track10
4 hours ago, Grown K said:

Yes. :biblio:

Elizabeth Taylor told it herself. Look, he was a traumatised person that didn't have a childhood and was chemically castrated by his father, being around children would make him feel at ease and away from the evilness of adults I guess. Not everybody that likes children is a predator. Many babysitters and teachers aren't. Plus, if he was really doing anything to them, where are the house staff to confirm?

The main accuser literally said it was a scam by his father to make some coins...His family was asking for MONEY! If you had a child of yours would you sue for money!? :biblio:

Your infantilization of this bag of bones is incredibly off-putting. :rip:

Hilly

Wait, I thought the accusers said they’ve lied

Mr.Fenty
2 hours ago, Track10 said:

Your infantilization of this bag of bones is incredibly off-putting. :rip:

they brought out facts and it's everything you can say in reply? :skull:

B'Day

There’s plenty of predators lurking in Hollywood today. But y’all choose Michael why? 

L.B GAGA
6 hours ago, jodyygang said:

Where’s the documentary on all these white Hollywood predators ?

!!!!!

stevyy
6 hours ago, hellocory said:

So if a husband rapes his wife, but they still sleep in the same bed/she isn’t raped again, he’s not a rapist because he didn’t do it every chance he got?

another illogical attempt bc it is the same victim. In MJ's case they imply that he raped / molested his victim, but that there was another victim which wasn't raped / molested. Which makes him a) not a pedophile or b) there are no victims to begin with. The latter is more logical than the former. 

Mr. Fahrenheit
11 hours ago, Grown K said:

Look, he was a traumatised person that didn't have a childhood and was chemically castrated by his father, being around children would make him feel at ease and away from the evilness of adults I guess.

Let's say, hypothetically, he never assaulted the children, and would never want to - he still shared his bed with children who weren't his own? :rip: If Gerry the overweight sixty-year-old plumber from Ballymun did the same, and admitted to it on national TV while citing a traumatising childhood as the reason, would you make the same excuses for him?

Jackson was a drug-addled narcissist who thought he was above social norms, yet was still of sound enough mind to build an empire for himself over the course of decades in showbusiness, get married, and raise his own kids. Not buying the idea that his inappropriate relationships with children can be excused by his own youth - there are plenty who suffer the same, and worse, without getting that weird. In a bloody private theme park, no less. :rip:

postsus
15 hours ago, Nextobitorius said:

cause he didn't :cm:

Oh sis, come on now.

8AKfHUq.gif

Grown K
54 minutes ago, Mr. Fahrenheit said:

Let's say, hypothetically, he never assaulted the children, and would never want to - he still shared his bed with children who weren't his own? :rip: If Gerry the overweight sixty-year-old plumber from Ballymun did the same, and admitted to it on national TV while citing a traumatising childhood as the reason, would you make the same excuses for him?

Jackson was a drug-addled narcissist who thought he was above social norms, yet was still of sound enough mind to build an empire for himself over the course of decades in showbusiness, get married, and raise his own kids. Not buying the idea that his inappropriate relationships with children can be excused by his own youth - there are plenty who suffer the same, and worse, without getting that weird. In a bloody private theme park, no less. :rip:

I would never leave a child of mine with a stranger but those were different times and the parent allowed it. As far as I know sleeping on the same bed with children is not a crime. That's not really inappropriate. What's inappropriate is actually raping them

VOSS

Men who aren't pedophiles definitely regularly invite preteen boys over to sleep in their beds

jdmc218

Wade, you better be praying to God after this.

RlGwAeR.gif

I'm sick of this crap.

TipToe
18 hours ago, jdmc218 said:

I knew they would end up planning something for the 10 year ritual. :lipton:

:skull:

Chainsmoker

Why did I see the title and think Michael J Fox? :rip:

Bunifa
On 1/10/2019 at 6:47 AM, ShouldersSideways said:

If these are new accusers they need to be taken seriously, but if it's one of the four ludicrous cases from the past this is absurd.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/

MJ was a weirdo and wildly inappropriate sleeping in the same bed as children, but to conflate that with sexual abuse is a lot. I remember the 00s trial and how as a kid I was convinced he was guilty because the incessant biased coverage on every major network. I have a feeling a lot of people haven't bothered to reexamine the case or their own ignorance and realize how asinine it was.

tysm, finally a sane response. sharing a bed with minors is very FISHY. 

YoYo
On 1/9/2019 at 2:17 PM, DAP said:

Good. Snatch him from the grave and get him the **** together

V3sYPu8.gif

:ahh: 

Bunifa
On 1/10/2019 at 8:31 AM, ANTIclimatic said:

While I don’t believe we should blindly condemn him without all the evidence I also don’t believe we can say he’s innocent either. Where there is fire there’s smoke and I don’t believe his trial would have went on for as long as it did or even begin if there wasn’t a reason to suspect he could be guilty. The fact is there was reason to believe he could have molested kids like a kid correctly identifying what is penis looked like. And didn’t he pay the parents of the kids or something? That doesn’t come off as innocent to me.

We live in an era where predators are being exposed and MJ being the king of pop should not excuse him from being exposed if he did those things.

pretty much THIS. 

Haburo
On 1/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, KimmyBella said:

bbcfcfd4ee08052800a8d04cffb69c13.gif

i am FINISHED

Haburo
On 1/10/2019 at 2:23 PM, Grown K said:

I would never leave a child of mine with a stranger but those were different times and the parent allowed it. As far as I know sleeping on the same bed with children is not a crime. That's not really inappropriate. What's inappropriate is actually raping them

omg stay away form my children

bbcfcfd4ee08052800a8d04cffb69c13.gif

VOSS
On 1/10/2019 at 6:23 AM, Grown K said:

let me ask you this, if you had a 10-year-old son would you let him share a bed with michael jackson?

FreeXone

Michael jackson was proven innocent even after FBI investigations. 

TRY AGAIN

h5IXZA6.gif

Miss Korea

As the years go on I am more of the belief MJ was innocent. I think he was undoubtedly a very troubled human being but a pedophile, I find it hard to believe. I think he was just psychologically ****ed up beyond repair from his father and the industry that it manifested in weird, inappropriate behaviour, that didn't necessarily have any malice. He probably found refuge in children because adults had treated him with such cruel disrespect his entire life that kids were the only segment in society that wouldn't belittle him.

However, as @Mr. Fahrenheit pointed out - you could also argue there was a very adult, very aware part of Michael that knew these things were wrong but he continued them because he thought he was above social norms, above the rest of the population, and he had very real reason to believe that; you know, because he was Michael Jackson. In either scenario, he's still weird.

But who knows, really. He was acquitted, which is more than you can say for majority of predators in the industry, such as Kelly.

On 1/11/2019 at 3:23 AM, Grown K said:

As far as I know sleeping on the same bed with children is not a crime. That's not really inappropriate. What's inappropriate is actually raping them

sis what the **** :skull: