Michael J. abuse expose added to Sundance line up

158 posts in this topic

Good. Snatch him from the grave and get him the **** together

V3sYPu8.gif

Booking my trip to Utah. 🙈✈️

seriously? :rip:

Alexa play A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson

V3sYPu8.gif

There seems to be a lot of excitement and auto-cancelling pitchforks at the ready, but always important to not act too fast.

The guys at the center of this testified UNDER OATH that he never did anything and are now recanting at a time that he can't counter?

Everyone ain't R. Kelly. 

Lock his grave up :mazen:

Posted (edited)

If that infamous trial and the half dozen lawsuits after that (the last being dismissed in 2017) couldn't tarnish his legacy, I'm not sure how this could. MJ is dead, that's a huge difference to how this will be received regarding other cases nowadays where the person of interest is alive.

Yes !!!!  

Get ha!!!!

expose ha!!!!

arrest ha!!!!

If these are new accusers they need to be taken seriously, but if it's one of the four ludicrous cases from the past this is absurd.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/

MJ was a weirdo and wildly inappropriate sleeping in the same bed as children, but to conflate that with sexual abuse is a lot. I remember the 00s trial and how as a kid I was convinced he was guilty because the incessant biased coverage on every major network. I have a feeling a lot of people haven't bothered to reexamine the case or their own ignorance and realize how asinine it was.

Resucitate her and then lock her up

V3sYPu8.gif

Where is that gif of him chasing a boy ? 

I can't believe there are people who still believe he didn't molest any children :rip: 

Just now, hellocory said:

I can't believe there are people who still believe he didn't molest any children :rip: 

cause he didn't :cm:

2 minutes ago, Nextobitorius said:

cause he didn't :cm:

:lmao: alrighty 

15 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

If that infamous trial and the half dozen lawsuits after that (the last being dismissed in 2017) couldn't tarnish his legacy, I'm not sure how this could. MJ is dead, that's a huge difference to how this will be received regarding other cases nowadays where the person of interest is alive.

Yeah it did tarnish his legacy at the time, which is why he retired in the first place. His tragic sudden death manages to save him in the eye of GP

But hopefully this docu will open eyes to people again, he wasn't Jacko Wacko for nothing

12 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Where is that gif of him chasing a boy ? 

I got a wp for posting that the last time. :fan: I believe it was Macualy Culkin