Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

'Surviving R. Kelly' producer slams Lady Gaga In interview

136 posts in this topic

Fireman25
"Surviving R. Kelly" producer Dream Hampton expressed her disgust with Lady Gaga after she refused to speak about R. Kelly's history of sexual and domestic abuse allegations in the Lifetime docuseries.

"I wanted to know how Lady Gaga could be on 'SNL' with him as someone who advocates for domestic abuse survivors and (...), you know, had this ridiculous performance with him on 'SNL,'" Hampton said on "The Karen Hunter Show" on SiriusXM on Monday.

Dei

She is a hypocrite and used him for a cheap hit

Dante™

She was on snl years before she was advocating for domestic abuse survivors.

TipToe
3 minutes ago, Dante™ said:

Still no mention of the aforementioned SNL performance that was rly disgusting and offensive.

Dante™
Just now, TipToe said:

Still no mention of the aforementioned SNL performance that was rly disgusting and offensive.

Dry humping. Was she the first to do so in a performance??

umich

AP and closed :cm: 

Tasty

she deserves it, she needs to address it already.

Goofy

...till it happened to her...

She used him cause she was still going for the shock factor during the Artpop era. She deserves to get slammed for it.

Princedele25

Waiting for the excuses 

Istan4R

Waiting for Monsters to blindly defend her in 3...2...

James_Dean

Points are being made :gaycat5:

monstereo

She did it for ART, leave her alone.

White_King

Gaga remains a disgusting, moral less hypocrite. 

Cap10Planet
16 minutes ago, Dante™ said:

That's not the point and you know it.

Brando

If she never came up with the whole rape story for Till It Happens To You it wouldn't have been an issue to be honest. But she always does what's convenient to promote herself. Like I keep saying, a rape victim would have never recorded that song, would have never had an alleged rapist featured on it and would have never had that disgusting performance. Gaga is fake in and out. I still like her and her music though. 

GypsyLife

Again? Boy aren't some of ya'll happy you finally found a stick to beat a girl you don't like with. I'm not happy with Gaga and her silence but using this so you can drag someone on an online forum is beyond tragic. Wish some of ya'll were that "woke" in real life where it matters most.

Gui Blackout

Yikes she really has to say something about this or the backlash will grow bigger and bigger 

Brooke Candy

The LEGEND Lady Gaga remains unbothered and succesful. She doesnt have to say sh*t 

cuneytb
16 minutes ago, ianwallace said:

omg the backlash is real :duca:

A backlash might or might not happen but why are you so happy? 

I don’t even have an emoticon to express my feeling about your comment 

Rusty
2 minutes ago, Brando said:

If she never came up with the whole rape story for Till It Happens To You it wouldn't have been an issue to be honest. But she always does what's convenient to promote herself. Like I keep saying, a rape victim would have never recorded that song, would have never had an alleged rapist featured on it and would have never had that disgusting performance. Gaga is fake in and out. I still like her and her music though. 

Glad you know exactly what any rape victim would do for the rest of their lives. Thank Goodness we can refer to you for that infinite knowledge of millions of minds when necessary.

OT: Gaga should release a statement, though I find it all the more interesting that the men who supported/support R. Kelly aren't exactly getting the headlines.

cuneytb
3 minutes ago, Brando said:

Do what you want is more about feeling worthless though. “Do what you want with my body” . Like no one can do whatever they want with your body, they have to ask for permission to even touch you, but people who are victims feels themselves worthless sometimes and that song reflects that a bit. Its wrong though. I like gaga but i never liked the lyrics of that song. 

Ethereal
5 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

A backlash might or might not happen but why are you so happy? 

I don’t even have an emoticon to express my feeling about your comment 

:rip:

————

OT: She needs to address it!

Diocles
8 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

The LEGEND Lady Gaga remains unbothered and succesful. She doesnt have to say sh*t 

This 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨