Russian Doll: Season 1 I Out Now On Netflix!

67 posts in this topic

Kevin2803

I'm on episode 2 now and i like it. 

Spoiler

The way she falls down the stairs all over again was so funny. :ahh:

MrLovett

I absolutely loved this, everything about it was so cleverly done and interesting. I'm very intrigued to see where it goes in the following seasons.

Kevin2803
Spoiler

The ending was beautiful. :heart2: I hope this won't get a second season, tbh. It's perfect how it is.

LookinIn
2 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:
  Hide contents

The ending was beautiful. :heart2: I hope this won't get a second season, tbh. It's perfect how it is.

thats what I thought. I feel like there is no way to have a second season without ruining the whole show. 

Superpower

Yeah this was amazing and the ending perfect. 

SayCart1991

It made me a little sad knowing that the versions of Nadia and Alan that they were both with at the end weren't the same ones that they got to know and experience this whole thing with... 😢

MrLovett
1 hour ago, SayCart1991 said:

It made me a little sad knowing that the versions of Nadia and Alan that they were both with at the end weren't the same ones that they got to know and experience this whole thing with... 😢

They were though, the timelines merged at the end.

Villanelle

Mind-blowing. At the same time I want and don't want a second season. I agree that it is perfect as it is, and can't imagine a continuation, but I want more. :/

SayCart1991
45 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Hide contents

They were though, the timelines merged at the end.

Really? That's what I've heard from a couple of people commenting on YouTube. But I wasn't sure... what's the evidence? Not saying I don't believe you btw. 🙃

ahzark97

This is so brilliantly made. Hope there's no 2nd season though cause the finale was a perfect conclusion.

MrLovett
1 hour ago, SayCart1991 said:

Really? That's what I've heard from a couple of people commenting on YouTube. But I wasn't sure... what's the evidence? Not saying I don't believe you btw. 🙃

That's what I took visually from it, as they showed both of them in their separate timelines and then they slowly merged the camera views and then you saw each of them in the street parade together.

6_INCH_HEELS

This was amazing. I watched the whole season in one day. In retrospect, they should have stretched it out more to allow for more seasons. Now they can't do follow-ups because it wouldn't make sense. Unless they change the characters for each season. 

SayCart1991
5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Reveal hidden contents

That's what I took visually from it, as they showed both of them in their separate timelines and then they slowly merged the camera views and then you saw each of them in the street parade together.

See, I saw that, but I thought that was more like open for interpretation rather than actual fact. But I do hope it is what you say it is because it makes me so much happier knowing that haha.

LookinIn
On 2/12/2019 at 10:49 AM, SayCart1991 said:

See, I saw that, but I thought that was more like open for interpretation rather than actual fact. But I do hope it is what you say it is because it makes me so much happier knowing that haha.

you can also see that Nadia and Alan are wearing the same outfits from the looped versions of themselves in the final shots where they face the camera holding hands meaning they merged back to the ones that knew each other. 

Superbitch

Watching now :jonny2: I love ha and finally she got a lead project. 

SayCart1991
3 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

you can also see that Nadia and Alan are wearing the same outfits from the looped versions of themselves in the final shots where they face the camera holding hands meaning they merged back to the ones that knew each other. 

Yea, I noticed Alan had the scarf, but what did Nadia have?

LookinIn
25 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

Yea, I noticed Alan had the scarf, but what did Nadia have?

The black long shirt and white under blouse