Jump to content

Russian Doll: Season 1 I Out Now On Netflix!

67 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Kevin2803

I'm on episode 2 now and i like it. 

 

Spoiler

The way she falls down the stairs all over again was so funny. :ahh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLovett

I absolutely loved this, everything about it was so cleverly done and interesting. I'm very intrigued to see where it goes in the following seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin2803
Spoiler

The ending was beautiful. :heart2: I hope this won't get a second season, tbh. It's perfect how it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
2 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:
  Hide contents

The ending was beautiful. :heart2: I hope this won't get a second season, tbh. It's perfect how it is.

 

thats what I thought. I feel like there is no way to have a second season without ruining the whole show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superpower

Yeah this was amazing and the ending perfect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SayCart1991

It made me a little sad knowing that the versions of Nadia and Alan that they were both with at the end weren't the same ones that they got to know and experience this whole thing with... 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLovett
1 hour ago, SayCart1991 said:

It made me a little sad knowing that the versions of Nadia and Alan that they were both with at the end weren't the same ones that they got to know and experience this whole thing with... 😢

They were though, the timelines merged at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Villanelle

Mind-blowing. At the same time I want and don't want a second season. I agree that it is perfect as it is, and can't imagine a continuation, but I want more. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SayCart1991
45 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

 

  Hide contents

They were though, the timelines merged at the end.

 

Really? That's what I've heard from a couple of people commenting on YouTube. But I wasn't sure... what's the evidence? Not saying I don't believe you btw. 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahzark97

This is so brilliantly made. Hope there's no 2nd season though cause the finale was a perfect conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrLovett
1 hour ago, SayCart1991 said:

Really? That's what I've heard from a couple of people commenting on YouTube. But I wasn't sure... what's the evidence? Not saying I don't believe you btw. 🙃

That's what I took visually from it, as they showed both of them in their separate timelines and then they slowly merged the camera views and then you saw each of them in the street parade together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6_INCH_HEELS

This was amazing. I watched the whole season in one day. In retrospect, they should have stretched it out more to allow for more seasons. Now they can't do follow-ups because it wouldn't make sense. Unless they change the characters for each season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SayCart1991
5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

That's what I took visually from it, as they showed both of them in their separate timelines and then they slowly merged the camera views and then you saw each of them in the street parade together.

 

See, I saw that, but I thought that was more like open for interpretation rather than actual fact. But I do hope it is what you say it is because it makes me so much happier knowing that haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
On 2/12/2019 at 10:49 AM, SayCart1991 said:

See, I saw that, but I thought that was more like open for interpretation rather than actual fact. But I do hope it is what you say it is because it makes me so much happier knowing that haha.

you can also see that Nadia and Alan are wearing the same outfits from the looped versions of themselves in the final shots where they face the camera holding hands meaning they merged back to the ones that knew each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superbitch

Watching now :jonny2: I love ha and finally she got a lead project. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SayCart1991
3 minutes ago, LookinIn said:

you can also see that Nadia and Alan are wearing the same outfits from the looped versions of themselves in the final shots where they face the camera holding hands meaning they merged back to the ones that knew each other. 

Yea, I noticed Alan had the scarf, but what did Nadia have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LookinIn
25 minutes ago, SayCart1991 said:

Yea, I noticed Alan had the scarf, but what did Nadia have?

The black long shirt and white under blouse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites