Jump to content

BLACKPINK coming to North America, Europe and Australia

66 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

WeFoundWill
5 hours ago, deader than ever said:

Watch them only do like LA and NY :dancehall:

But if they’re anywhere near Houston I’ll definitely be there!! :duca:

they better do LA, New York, Chicago, Miami, Houston, Atlanta and Vancouver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Britney Jean
6 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Jennie is behind Lisa :deadbanana2: A MESS

Lmao! How did you even manage to tell which is which :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BudBud

Ok when they say Australia I hope they mean also New Zealand too :rip: we always get left out. 

I mean Legend J is from here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingYouToo
9 hours ago, getback said:

mess @ a world tour even before a debut album

the blinks being robbed by YG... :rip: 

Ready for that 400M grossing 30 minute tour!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
getback
9 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Ready for that 400M grossing 30 minute tour!

seeing that their stans eat up everything I'd not be surprised :cm: 

I want to go see them live but there ain't no ****ing way I'll be paying all that money for a 30 minutes concert :rip: unless they have a new album out before the tour, but I don't see it happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHEER_UP
10 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Ready for that 400M grossing 30 minute tour!

 

30 minutes ago, getback said:

seeing that their stans eat up everything I'd not be surprised :cm: 

I want to go see them live but there ain't no ****ing way I'll be paying all that money for a 30 minutes concert :rip: unless they have a new album out before the tour, but I don't see it happen

Don’t worry, we’ll get the songs in both Korea and Japanese with an encore 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
getback
1 minute ago, CHEER_UP said:

 

Don’t worry, we’ll get the songs in both Korea and Japanese with an encore 💀

a 2NE1 singing Come Back Home twice tea :skull: (still baffled by that decision when they have their entire discography that's like 4 times more than BP current discography to choose from :skull:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WeFoundWill
13 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

Lmao! How did you even manage to tell which is which :deadbanana4:

It's the beginning pose of Boombayah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k.money

If they don't do a single Canadian show, YG can eat my dick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the д
On 1/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, willmcclure9 said:

YESSSS

 

Who else will be going to the Melbourne date?? 

if they don't do Brisbane I will

 

deader than ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaye
On 1/10/2019 at 9:59 AM, getback said:

seeing that their stans eat up everything I'd not be surprised :cm: 

I want to go see them live but there ain't no ****ing way I'll be paying all that money for a 30 minutes concert :rip: unless they have a new album out before the tour, but I don't see it happen

They also do solo performances ugly. They'll be getting my coin no doubt about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
getback
Just now, Jaye said:

They also do solo performances ugly. They'll be getting my coin no doubt about it.



 

I WON'T PAY MONEY FOR ****ING COVERS :deadbanana2:the only one had a solo song out is Jennie and even if all of them had solo songs out by then it their concert still won't last an hour :rip: 

this is what I'm saying about their stans eating everything up so YG can just treat them like **** :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaye
2 minutes ago, getback said:

I WON'T PAY MONEY FOR ****ING COVERS :deadbanana2:the only one had a solo song out is Jennie and even if all of them had solo songs out by then it their concert still won't last an hour :rip: 

this is what I'm saying about their stans eating everything up so YG can just treat them like **** :rip: 

It'll probably be sometime in the Late Summer/Fall. More of their solos will probably be released by then and hopefully an english version of their album at the very least. I'm hoping we'll have new music ahead of the tour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites