Taylor makes BB200 history

Taylor fanboy

THE BIGGEST FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIME (IN USA) SNAPPED. 

Congrats legend.

:clap3:
What would it take to be above Barbra Streisand? :jonny4: Imagine if she is #1
Overall she is #8 right now, but considering Mariah is #6 overall and Taylor is above Mariah on the women-only list i assume Taylor is #6 OVERALL

:jonny5:

1989 is coming for 300 weeks I hope :fan:

19 minutes ago, calm_down said:

:jonny5:

1989 is coming for 300 weeks I hope :fan:

You should hope for Fearless. 1989 is coming for 400 weeks+

7 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

:clap3:
What would it take to be above Barbra Streisand? :jonny4: Imagine if she is #1
Overall she is #8 right now, but considering Mariah is #6 overall and Taylor is above Mariah on the women-only list i assume Taylor is #6 OVERALL

I don't know about Babara's time at number one or weeks in top 10. But I do know that she has spent 1800 weeks on the chart, which is like, 800 more than Taylor. 

And to those guys wondering about rep:

reputation does have a chance to earn 150 weeks as well. Just this week, it's supposably going back in top 20 this week by selling over 25k :))

This longevity and power! :clap3: :alexz: 

Edited by QueenBLadyG

23 hours ago, Swiffer said:

I don't know about Babara's time at number one or weeks in top 10. But I do know that she has spent 1800 weeks on the chart, which is like, 800 more than Taylor. 

And to those guys wondering about rep:

reputation does have a chance to earn 150 weeks as well. Just this week, it's supposably going back in top 20 this week by selling over 25k :))

Taylor was two spots ahead of Michael Jackson in early 2015 when the main list was last updated. She currently has 1164 weeks and he has 1640 weeks, and the gap might've been even bigger back then? I think she's not quite caught up to Barbra, but maybe she's overtaken Garth Brooks or Elton John?

On 1/9/2019 at 3:12 AM, TayDine1989 said:

I doubt rep can reach 150 weeks ?

It’s probably going to stall at 100 weeks, it’s understandable considering how harder it is for her now without it being just pure sales (which she still stomps on everyone else).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.