MTV’s The Challenge:Final Reckoning | Jul. 10 Tues.

3,432 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I forgot to say that Devin's LIVE on this aftershow right now lol.  He just called out John for "living in a Republican's world"  :rip:

I watched it. The reason this feud works so well is because Devin is just as much of a self-righteous, obnoxious ass as Johnny is. In what world is a group of people ganging up on one person to ostracize them and damage their personal belongings not bullying? :biblio: 

Kayleigh may not be innocent, but they had no right to treat her like that. Devin's logic is akin to victim-blaming and disavowing free speech. Disgusting.

2 hours ago, Stevie said:

I watched it. The reason this feud works so well is because Devin is just as much of a self-righteous, obnoxious ass as Johnny is. In what world is a group of people ganging up on one person to ostracize them and damage their personal belongings not bullying? :biblio: 

Kayleigh may not be innocent, but they had no right to treat her like that. Devin's logic is akin to victim-blaming and disavowing free speech. Disgusting.

By this logic Donald Trump is a victim of bullying. 

John is 100000X worse than anyone else on this show. Putting him and Devin on the same level is laughable. 

16 minutes ago, Miles. said:

By this logic Donald Trump is a victim of bullying. 

John is 100000X worse than anyone else on this show. Putting him and Devin on the same level is laughable. 

John is the worst, but Devin is just the lesser of two evils. And sweetie, no, that doesn't even come close to equating to the president. Doing stuff like they did in person versus merely speaking out against someone on social media and in the press, who happens to have guards and security around him at all times, is completely different. And out in the real world, them damaging her property like that is illegal. That's vandalism, honey.

tony winning champs vs stars 3!!!! let me watch now

Bananas  been stirring up so much petty drama for years but he crumbled off a rumor and lied apparently. :ahh:

Ugh I'm rooting for kings Tony and Devin now for taking out the trash :heart2: Hope it's them & Zach in the top 3 for the guys.

I've been team Kailah but she was kinda a bitch in this episode :rip: Oh well I still hate Cara Maria the most. She is the most insufferable contestant ever.

Anyone else watch the aftershow thing with Devin & Britni? I couldn't STAND that Olympian co-host :biblio:

Kailah was quick to run her mouth but when Kam was trying to get her to confront Kayleigh one-on-one she wouldn't.  

TJ reprimanding the broke down mean girls clique for their antics was great.  All three looked really dumb and I found Cara Maria really likable in this one.  

Devin got Johnny out, yay, but he's also not fun to root for.  What season of RW is he from again?  

3 hours ago, Stevie said:

This tbh.  That was the part where I was most uncomfortable with what Devin was saying.  You can still bully and gang up on a bad person, and it doesn't make it any less bullying.  Like, if someone murders my parents, and I kill that person in return, what I did was still a murder -- even if some people see it as justified.

And btw, I can't imagine Kayleigh truly did anything so bad that it'd "justify" her getting bullied by a group of girls who had nothing to do with the situation.  That was between Kayleigh and Natalie; there was no excuse for that "room loyalty" bull****.

Kam, on the other hand...  :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

And I'm glad Cara Maria stood up for Kayleigh, too.  In recent seasons I've been wondering if CM simply forgot how ostracized and bullied she was in her early seasons (before she became a "power player"), but I'm glad to see she remembered this time around.

The drama on Twitter, nnnn

Drag ha Cara :clap3:

I'm glad Cara stood up for her on the episode. What the girls did was wrong

Kailah really needs an ass whooping. I don't condone violence, but I wish Nia would come back and rock her ****.

Felt like I was watching another episode of Bad Girls Club - they are in the same production company anyways. I really enjoyed this episode! Was on the edge of my seat.

I can really see why they stopped BGC - I use to watch the show, a lot of fighting, bed throwing, personal belongings thrown, etc. I was so "use" to it. Ever since BGC ended, and watching this week's episode, in 2018 this type of behaviour is not condoned and is frowned upon (bullying) 

Also, I hate that Britini was involved. She was so irrelevant, and I can definitely see this happening to her. I don't get why she feels so bad now.

Also I wonder how Jenna feels about her girl being petty. Jenna would never have time for that. 

11 hours ago, ilovemusic432 said:

The drama on Twitter, nnnn

Drag ha Cara :clap3:

I'm glad Cara stood up for her on the episode. What the girls did was wrong

Kailah’s response has me yelling

5 hours ago, Finny said:

Kailah’s response has me yelling

ikr!? looking forward to the Reunion. I can only imagine a lot of kii's :ahh:

19 hours ago, Finny said:

Ugh I'm rooting for kings Tony and Devin now for taking out the trash :heart2: Hope it's them & Zach in the top 3 for the guys.

I've been team Kailah but she was kinda a bitch in this episode :rip: Oh well I still hate Cara Maria the most. She is the most insufferable contestant ever.

Anyone else watch the aftershow thing with Devin & Britni? I couldn't STAND that Olympian co-host :biblio:

Gus is pro-Bananas so of course he’s unbearable to watch. 

I miss queen Marie :weeps:

I was such a big Kailah stan before this season, but she’s been awful! It’s making it hard for me to like her. She’s even worse on twitter.

I’m thinking maybe I only liked her because of the iconic power duo with Jenna...

28 minutes ago, GabrielLavigne said:

I was such a big Kailah stan before this season, but she’s been awful! It’s making it hard for me to like her. She’s even worse on twitter.

I’m thinking maybe I only liked her because of the iconic power duo with Jenna...

I only liked her because she was anti Camila, but now she's proven she's just as nasty of a person.

The troika thing is ruining this season for me :biblio:

Everyone on this show sucks. Gus Kenworthy is also an embarrassing disgrace 

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Everyone on this show sucks. Gus Kenworthy is also an embarrassing disgrace 

:rip:

And yet we can't stop watching. Ugh, Gus was such a disappointment on the aftershow.

12 hours ago, Stevie said:

And yet we can't stop watching. Ugh, Gus was such a disappointment on the aftershow.

Lmao literally. I’m like perched for the next episode. Tbh- they just need to switch up the casts more often. GET RID OF CARA AND JOHNNY!!! Camilla leaving was a big help

Lmao literally. I’m like perched for the next episode. Tbh- they just need to switch up the casts more often. GET RID OF CARA AND JOHNNY!!! Camilla leaving was a big help