MTV’s The Challenge:Final Reckoning | Jul. 10 Tues.

3,432 posts in this topic

This season got REAL tragic REAL fast.  Not even gonna bother watching the last two eps, I don't wanna see Vic and Joss go.

Also not surprised that 36 year old ****** **** wrote the notes.  He is PATHETIC.  He probably noticed his irrelevance and panicked and this was the only thing he could think of to get some attention.

Call me impressed, Natalie outperformed the girls again in another challenge and Kam killed that elimination round. The only two noteworthy rookies this season who came to play. Devon's ego is on the level of Bananas and the only reason he's pulling groupies of support is because he's Johnny Bananas nemesis this season. The guy is an arrogant asshole just like Johnny and I can't wait to see both of them eliminated. Cara performed 2nd best in this challenge behind Natalie for the girls and that was with lube all over her from the grenade. Call me impressed. Their team killed that challenge and deserved to win.

4 minutes ago, foxaylove said:

Call me impressed, Natalie outperformed the girls again in another challenge and Kam killed that elimination round. The only two noteworthy rookies this season who came to play. Devon's ego is on the level of Bananas and the only reason he's pulling groupies of support is because he's Johnny Bananas nemesis this season. The guy is an arrogant asshole just like Johnny and I can't wait to see both of them eliminated. Cara performed 2nd best in this challenge behind Natalie for the girls and that was with lube all over her from the grenade. Call me impressed. Their team killed that challenge and deserved to win.

Truth in all of this but I still loathe Cara and Natalie is reaching those limits as well.

there’s truly no likable people and I think it’s because the core group of challenge vets are insufferable this season...while the newer ones and better vets are falling to the side or being eliminated. 

This season started out great and is rapidly declining. 

And yea I agree with what everyone is saying about horrendous editing! Leroy and Kam are all of a sudden super tight allies?! When have they showed any of that!?

Marie and Jemmye are friends but threw each under the bus in tonight’s episode just because they weren’t rooming together this season? Can they be more elaborate as to why people who room together have some unwritten obligatory loyalty to each other?? 

So Veronica gets eliminated not because she lost, but because fat ass Aneesa broke her finger? :deadbanana:

Brains always tends to beat brawn when all is said and done. Bye, Joss! Size can only get you so far.

Derrick was ****ing amazing. That might be the best elimination ever. :jonny: 

Also, this "troika" setup is awful. They give the troika way too much power. The grenades not being able to be used against the troika, the people who vote you in, sort of defeats the whole purpose of the grenade twist. The entire format of this season doesn't make any sense, actually.

4 hours ago, Gwegend said:

And yea I agree with what everyone is saying about horrendous editing! Leroy and Kam are all of a sudden super tight allies?! When have they showed any of that!?

Marie and Jemmye are friends but threw each under the bus in tonight’s episode just because they weren’t rooming together this season? Can they be more elaborate as to why people who room together have some unwritten obligatory loyalty to each other?? 

So true. :toofunny3: 

Why is Kam already being hailed as some sort of queen? Tori looked like she wasn't giving it her all and just sort of let Kam win. Then Kam totally misplays the grenade against Cara and looks dumb and arrogant. You know you wack when you're actually making Cara look good. :toofunny3:

I'm not ready for Marie to leave! She's bringing some much-needed comedic relief this season. That dumb fight with Jemmye. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Why is Kam already being hailed as some sort of queen? Tori looked like she wasn't giving it her all and just sort of let Kam win. Then Kam totally misplays the grenade against Cara and looks dumb and arrogant. You know you wack when you're actually making Cara look good. :toofunny3:

I'm not ready for Marie to leave! She's bringing some much-needed comedic relief this season. That dumb fight with Jemmye. :lmao: 

"I hope I see you in the elimination Jemmye"

"You won't"

I was screaming. What kind of middle school comebacks. :rip:

Kailah continues to prove that she's a flop and Kam talks smack about Cara only to flub the whole challenge. Then Marie thinks she's some elite competitor and actually tries and fails. The girls were a mess this challenge. 

Safety on this show continues to be a an utter mess. I'm shocked Zack didn't die from getting a glass shard in his chest. This show is never gonna learn until someone dies.

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

"I hope I see you in the elimination Jemmye"

"You won't"

I was screaming. What kind of middle school comebacks. :rip:

Kailah continues to prove that she's a flop and Kam talks smack about Cara only to flub the whole challenge. Then Marie thinks she's some elite competitor and actually tries and fails. The girls were a mess this challenge. 

Safety on this show continues to be a an utter mess. I'm shocked Zack didn't die from getting a glass shard in his chest. This show is never gonna learn until someone dies.

It was so middle school. :rip:

Yeah, after all the smack, Kam could not even stand up on the car. :rip:

They really are a mess. I heard the challenge initially wasn't working because the glass was breaking on people and they had to cancel and re-shoot everything on a different day. And production purposely lubed up all the cars so people would fall. At least they were wearing those protective life vests or whatever. 

JOSS' ASS IN THOSE SHORTS :jonny: 

HIS *****

On 2/21/2018 at 3:27 AM, Stevie said:

Brains always tends to beat brawn when all is said and done. Bye, Joss! Size can only get you so far.

Derrick was ****ing amazing. That might be the best elimination ever. :jonny: 

Also, this "troika" setup is awful. They give the troika way too much power. The grenades not being able to be used against the troika, the people who vote you in, sort of defeats the whole purpose of the grenade twist. The entire format of this season doesn't make any sense, actually.

So true. :toofunny3: 

The fact that the troika selects the teams as well :doc: It's so boring and predictable

The only good part of last ep was Derrick and Joss' elimination and Marie and Jemmye's cat fight :deadbanana4:

"you said my name fast girl"

"oh you know i did girl" :dies:

On 2/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, Toxicity. said:

JOSS' ASS IN THOSE SHORTS :jonny: 

HIS *****

OKURRR!

This season continues to make no sense. Are the next few episodes all 90 minutes?

52 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

This season continues to make no sense. Are the next few episodes all 90 minutes?

1 hour episode + 30 minute aftershow

Marie and Jemmye are going on it next week

Just now, rl231 said:

1 hour episode + 30 minute aftershow

Marie and Jemmye are going on it next week

Ah ok gotcha thanks!

Get ready for more made up feuds. 

Next episode is giving me Bad Girls teas :duca:

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Get ready for more made up feuds. 

this really is MTV's flagship show now. I think filming for S32 starts early next month.

WAIT NEXT WEEK'S ELIM..

Spoiler

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE DEVIN DRAG BANANAS IM SHAKING.

I appreciate how Devin acts with Bananas

Most players really are scared of him and he's not

The foreshadowing for next week WIGGGGGGG

5 hours ago, lipes said:

I appreciate how Devin acts with Bananas

Most players really are scared of him and he's not

Right. I stan. What gags me is you can tell how scared Bananas is of Devin too. 

5 hours ago, Ledex said:

The foreshadowing for next week WIGGGGGGG

im ready.

Devin was so hot to me this episode. Take him out King :jonny:

I think Banana is definitely intimidated by Devin - scared? I don't think so, intimidation yes. I think Devin's confidence to making sure that Banana fails intimidates Banana, because he doesn't know "how" he's gonna do it, if he's gonna do it, and it WORRIES him. Usually he doesn't worry because he knows how it's all going to play out, he knows what everyone's mind is, but with Devin he does not. 

17 minutes ago, Feather said:

I think Banana is definitely intimidated by Devin - scared? I don't think so, intimidation yes. I think Devin's confidence to making sure that Banana fails intimidates Banana, because he doesn't know "how" he's gonna do it, if he's gonna do it, and it WORRIES him. Usually he doesn't worry because he knows how it's all going to play out, he knows what everyone's mind is, but with Devin he does not. 

If Bananas does get tossed in against Devin and Devin takes him out :jonny5: