Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

MTV’s The Challenge: War of the Worlds | 2/6 Premiere

4,546 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Awww Day. At least she became an elimination icon. 

 

I'm honestly shocked at how good Georgia is :rip: Too bad she's mentally weak [bear] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was one epic fail. You could almost see his soul leave his body. :rip:

 

In other news, Kyle just settled down and moved in with the so-called girl of his dreams. Cara stays losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stevie said:

That was one epic fail. You could almost see his soul leave his body. :rip:

 

In other news, Kyle just settled down and moved in with the so-called girl of his dreams. Cara stays losing.

Cara don't love herself. Paulie's going to dump her once he gets enough cred on these shows. Then Paulie and Kyle are going to become friends. I feel it coming. :skull:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Paulie and Cara cry really satisfied me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I choose Davonne because Davonne out of all 4 girls is the weakest option, so I am going to absolutely destroy her tonight"

alright Dee, so how did that go? :deadbanana2:

 

I was so happy for Da'vonne on that elimination, and it's a shame she was eliminated right after that, and right before the finals, buttt I'm proud of her. she did really good this season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da was the best female this season in terms of entertainment, great confessionals, delivered drama and in eliminations and she won two missions.  Who would have ****ing thought after BB she would be doing the things she's doing on this show? Not her being 5-2 in eliminations overall :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MP2K said:

Da was the best female this season in terms of entertainment, great confessionals, delivered drama and in eliminations and she won two missions.  Who would have ****ing thought after BB she would be doing the things she's doing on this show? Not her being 5-2 in eliminations overall :rip:

She's really been a great addition to the show. I just wish that she would play a stronger social game and actually start training a bit. The fact that she had the whole 15 minutes to just get further, or faster to the point where Mattie got, and she still flopped was so disappointing. :rip:

 

But like it was pointed out, it's probably for the best though. If she couldn't do this challenge the final would have bodied her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe the final is 50 miles long. That's insane :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt like I was getting heat stroke just watching that.

 

Daddy Turbo breaking down and crying on the course. :jonny5:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That final was so unfair to women.

I felt bad for Georgia and Mattie (Cara and Ninja too).

 

If they want individual finals, do it like Free Agents with a men and a women winner.

I know Cara won the first time men/women competed against each other but that final was so weak. It was a mess.

With real finals like this one, women have a huge disadvantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if Day or Nany we’re in that final. They would’ve died. :skull:

They need to find a happy medium between intense and not sending half the contestants to the hospital. They need to provide more water to these kids too. Especially if they didn’t tell them to make sure they were staying hydrated before the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That final was so unfair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, lipes said:

That final was so unfair to women.

I felt bad for Georgia and Mattie (Cara and Ninja too).

 

If they want individual finals, do it like Free Agents with a men and a women winner.

I know Cara won the first time men/women competed against each other but that final was so weak. It was a mess.

With real finals like this one, women have a huge disadvantage.

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

That final was so unfair. 

i thought yall wanted equality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FutureHive said:

i thought yall wanted equality

That's not equality. Equality is everyone competing with the same chances. Men and women can compete against each other at certain things, but not at everything, especially when it's something so physical. They just can't, it's biological. Like, at marathons, the world record for men is like 20 minutes faster than the world record for women. And that's picking the very best of each gender. 

If it's an individual final that is so physically demanding, it has to be a male and a female winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, lipes said:

That's not equality. Equality is everyone competing with the same chances. Men and women can compete against each other at certain things, but not at everything, especially when it's something so physical. They just can't, it's biological. Like, at marathons, the world record for men is like 20 minutes faster than the world record for women. And that's picking the very best of each gender. 

If it's an individual final that is so physically demanding, it has to be a male and a female winner.

so men > women. glad we agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FutureHive said:

so men > women. glad we agree

:lipton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lipes said:

That's not equality. Equality is everyone competing with the same chances. Men and women can compete against each other at certain things, but not at everything, especially when it's something so physical. They just can't, it's biological. Like, at marathons, the world record for men is like 20 minutes faster than the world record for women. And that's picking the very best of each gender. 

If it's an individual final that is so physically demanding, it has to be a male and a female winner.

Yeah, too bad the producers are incapable of creating a final that's fair for both men and women. If they did it'd probably be a weak final like Final Reckoning and the fans would complain. They just need to keep it with 2 winners if its individual, a man and a woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Attitude said:

Yeah, too bad the producers are incapable of creating a final that's fair for both men and women. If they did it'd probably be a weak final like Final Reckoning and the fans would complain. They just need to keep it with 2 winners if its individual, a man and a woman. 

exactlyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cast leave to film the new season on Monday-Tuesday. 

 

 

Spoiler

They're filming in Thailand.

 

Hopefully Laurel actually makes it on.

 

Very likely:

Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat 2)

Da'vonne Rogers (Big Brother)

Georgia Harrison ( Love Island UK)

Kam Williams (Are You The One? 5)

Kayleigh Morris (Ex on the beach UK)

Nany Gonzalez (Real World: Las Vegas)

Tori Deal (Are You The One? 4)

Zahida Allen (Ex on the beach)


Johnny Bananas ( Real World: Key West)

Jordan Wisely (Real World: Portland)

Josh Martinez (Big Brother)

Jossie "Jozea" Flores ( @BGCtea "blogger")

Joss Mooney (Ex on the Beach UK)

Kyle Christie (Geordie Shore)

Paul Calafiore (Big Brother)

Rogan O'Connor (Ex on the beach UK)

Stephen Bear (Ex on The Beach UK)

Theo Campbell (Love Island UK)

Wes Bergmann (Real World: Austin)

Zachary Nichols (Real World: San Diego 2)

 

Up in the air:

Aneesa Ferreira (Real World: Chicago)

Angela Babicz (Bad gis Club & Ex on the beach)

Britni Thorton (Are You the one? 3)

Faith Stower ,(Ex on the beach US)

Georgia Steel (Love Island Uk)

Kaz Crossley (Love Island UK)

Laurel Stucky ( Fresh Meat 2)

Louise Hazel ( Champs vs Pros)

Mellisa Reeves (Ex on the beach uk)

Natalie Ninja (Ninja Warriors)

 

Ashley Cain (Ex on the beach UK)

Chad Johnson (The Bachelorette/Ex on the Beach US 2)

CT Tamburello (Real World: Paris)

Gus Smyrnios (Floribama Shore)

Josh Murray (The Bachelorette/Champs vs stars) 

Paul Abrahamian (Big Brother)

 

No:

Amanda Garcia (Are You The One? 3)

Ashley Mitchell (Real World: Explosion)

Aubrey O'Day (Singer/Ex on the beach US 3)

Averey Tressler (Real World: Portland)

Bria Krystal (AYTO? 7)

Camila Nakawaga (Spring break challenge)

Dee Nyugen (Geordie Shore)

Jenna Compano (Real World: Explosion)

Kailah Casillas (Real World: Go Big)

Katie Doyle (Road Rules)

Kellyanne Judd (Real World: Sydney)

Kendal Sheppard (Road Rules) 

Marie Roda (Real World: St.thomas)

Mattie Breaux (Party Down South)

Morgan Willet (Big Brother)

Natalie Negrotti (Big Brother)

Nicole Zanatta (Real World: Skeletons)

Rachel Robinson (Road Rules)

Shaleen Sutherland (Bachelor Canada)

Sylvia Elsrode (Real World: Skeletons)

Theresa Gonzalez (Fresh Meat 2)

Tori Hall (Road Rules)

Veronica Portillo (Road Rules: Semester at Sea)

 

Alton Williams (Real World: Las Vegas)

Brad Fiorenza (Real World: San Diego)

Chase Mcnary (The Bachelorette)

Cory Wharton (Real World: Explosion)

Darrell Taylor (Road Rules)

Derrick Konsinski (Road Rules)

Casper Smart (Champs vs Stars 3)

Hunter Barfield (Are You The One? 3)

Marlon Williams (Real World: Portland)

Nelson Thomas (Are you the one? 3)

Shane Landrum (Road Rules)

Tony Raines (Real World: Skeletons)

Turabi "Turbo" Camkiran (Survivor Turkey)

Zak Mark Jones (AYTO? 7)

 

Spoiler

They'll probably cap the cast at 32, like last season. More if they want to do a purge at the beginning. 

 

So far it's:

 

US Men: 7

US Women: 6

UK Men: 5

UK Women: 3

 

(If you include Laurel)

 

CT/Paul (Big Brother) looking like the last guy (US).

Aneesa/Ninja/Britni for the girls (US).

 

I have no clue for the UK side. Maybe Melissa and Ash Cain + a bunch of newbies. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy that we could eventually get Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane on a Challenge (she's on Ex on the Beach 3 w/ Marie). :deadbanana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Crazy that we could eventually get Aubrey O'Day from Danity Kane on a Challenge (she's on Ex on the Beach 3 w/ Marie). :deadbanana:

 

I admire her for somehow keeping her career alive through all these reality shows. I can’t see her doing The Challenge, though. She can’t live without her glam squad and Facetune 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping we left Jozea, Joss, and Kayleigh in Final Reckoning. And not them casting Bear even after the pedophilia scandal? :biblio:

 

I need Laurel and Louise Hazel to come salvage this mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Attitude

 

Which camp (Up In The Air or No) do Leroy and Nia fit in? 

 

I'm also intrigued to see which people from Double Shot At Love and Lohan Beach Club will slowly make it into the MTV casting pool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

@Attitude

 

Which camp (Up In The Air or No) do Leroy and Nia fit in? 

 

I'm also intrigued to see which people from Double Shot At Love and Lohan Beach Club will slowly make it into the MTV casting pool. 

 

Nia’s a definite no. Leroy got bumped up to up in the air. Looks like he’s on Laurel status (probably a yes, but could drop out last minute).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites