Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

"Havana": Most streamed song by a lead female of all time

54 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

no not everyone can be a one it wonder. 

who are you referring to again?

 

31 minutes ago, KarlosVzla said:

This one hit wonder thing is so old when her follow-up was huge too and she literally has a hit song out right now and another single rising on the charts :ahh: + her debut was the second highest selling female album of the year, did +1.5m WW AND is a grammy nominated album :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: 

 

 

She can't stop winning :weeps: 

 

 

 :clap3:

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

no not everyone can be a one it wonder. Call me 10 years into her career and see where she is. 

Well, she's been in the game for six years now. Genuine question: why do you try so hard to discredit her though? 

 

She's literally not a one hit wonder. Is it just humor or? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rumystic said:

nbts is bigger than anything your fave has put out in 7 years tho

 

not everyone can be camila

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

Just now, Ethereal said:

It’s also bigger than any Gaga song

 

 

 

 

 

Just now, KarlosVzla said:

This one hit wonder thing is so old when her follow-up was huge too and she literally has a hit song out right now and another single rising on the charts :ahh: + her debut was the second highest selling female album of the year, did +1.5m WW AND is a grammy nominated album :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: 

 

 

She can't stop winning :weeps: 

 

 

KKKtrl cant stand seeing a latina winning 

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, snowpiercer said:

 

 

KKKtrl cant stand seeing a latina winning 

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

 

tea. the latinx racisme on atrl is absolutely disgusting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

We love a one hit wonder

NBTS and Bad Things both bigger than every gaga song since BTW :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Isaiah said:

NBTS and Bad Things both bigger than every gaga song since BTW :gaycat5:

Now that I think about it Havana low-key bigger than pokerface and bad romance :zzz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Isaiah said:

Now that I think about it Havana low-key bigger than pokerface and bad romance :zzz:

If not already, Havana will obviously surpass them by 2020. poor delulus

 

rXVJ1AR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Isaiah said:

NBTS and Bad Things both bigger than every gaga song since BTW :gaycat5:

 

 

3 hours ago, Rumystic said:

If not already, Havana will obviously surpass them by 2020. poor delulus 

  

rXVJ1AR.gif

The Edge of Glory, You and I and Applause are all 3X Platinum in the US. NBTS aren't even 2XPlatinum with all that radio payola:bibliahh: Not to mention the Global Smash hit Shallow which went #1 in 16 countries and outpeaked NBTS in the US. Seethe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jijie101 said:

 

 

The Edge of Glory, You and I and Applause are all 3X Platinum in the US. NBTS aren't even 2XPlatinum with all that radio payola:bibliahh: Not to mention the Global Smash hit Shallow which went #1 in 16 countries and outpeaked NBTS in the US. Seethe.

NBTS STOMPS STOMPS STOMPS on all those songs ! :bibliahh:

 

iis like 20k away from 3x Plat too. Its a global T10 smasha which outsold shallow by a good margin, outstreamed by 3x, outplayed on radio by 1xB audience, outcertified globally &is difficult to get,not everyone has it. worry about being bigger than NTLTC first lmao!:ahh: 

 

and stay in your f**king lane. 

rXVJ1AR.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Rumystic said:

iis like 20k away from 3x Plat too. Its a global T10 smasha which outsold shallow by a good margin, outstreamed by 3x, outplayed on radio by 1xB audience, outcertified globally &is difficult to get,not everyone has it. worry about being bigger than NTLTC first lmao!:ahh: 

Bi*ch Where??

YouTube 

NBTS: 170M (a year old)

Shallow: 180M(3 months old)

 

Spotify

NBTS : 400M (out of 200 on WW Spotify)

Shallow: 260M( still top 15 on WW Spotify)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jijie101 said:

 

YouTube 

NBTS: 270M (+audio)

Shallow: 180M

 

Spotify

NBTS : 460M (orig+remix)

Shallow: 260M

 

1 hour ago, jijie101 said:

but more importantly:

 

Sales: NBTS demolishes shalow 

Radio: NBTS annihilates shalow 

YE- #18

Infact nbts is bigger than any of that girl's singles in last 7 years lmaooo. stay in your f**king lane, thx :skull:

 

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

Ot: MAIN pop girl of our generation only!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 2:17 PM, Cain said:

Why do people put Spotify plays and YouTube views together? They’re different things, there’s also a lot of other streaming services. Music News Facts is so fickle. :skull:

they’re both from streaming services. kind of an easy concept to grasp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive and iconic smash! Honestly I didn't expect her to get a hit this big but she proved everyone wrong. It's disgusting that all of ATRL tries to discredit her just cause she's a latina woman, Proud of her :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 2:43 PM, Kkamjong said:

Nope. She said she would donate all Havana royalties so she can't even do that :bibliahh:

Laugh at my generous fave will you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is good promo for her grammy

she better win

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ricky Wilson said:

A one hit wonder!

Carly rae jepsen where

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 3:55 PM, KarlosVzla said:

Well, she's been in the game for six years now. Genuine question: why do you try so hard to discredit her though? 

 

She's literally not a one hit wonder. Is it just humor or? 

She is though. Only Havana is a hit so yes, she is a one hit wonder. Until she proves she can get another hit, she’ll be called like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ferret said:

She is though. Only Havana is a hit so yes, she is a one hit wonder. Until she proves she can get another hit, she’ll be called like that.

Atrl changes their definitions and requirements on being a "hit" or "Popgirl"  once again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ferret said:

She is though. Only Havana is a hit so yes, she is a one hit wonder. Until she proves she can get another hit, she’ll be called like that.

NBTS is a huge hit. It was literally the #3 most played song on Pop radio in 2018, hit #1 on iTunes, #1 on 2 radio formats and went top 5 on Spotify with over 400M streams :biblio: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ferret said:

She is though. Only Havana is a hit so yes, she is a one hit wonder. Until she proves she can get another hit, she’ll be called like that.

The delusion. :dies:  She already proved her power with NBTS when it became bigger than any of your faves' hits this decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rac7d said:

This is good promo for her grammy

she better win

 

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ferret said:

She is though. Only Havana is a hit so yes, she is a one hit wonder. Until she proves she can get another hit, she’ll be called like that.

This is why I decide to pay no mind to trolls like you :toofunny2: You just decide to hate for no reason without taking account facts.

 

I know what you did last summer went top 20 on Billboard, has +300m views on Youtube,  +300m streams on Spotify

Bad Things peaked ast #4 on Billboard, is 2X platinum, has +300m streams on Youtube,nearly 400m on Spotify, peaked at #1 on pop radio

Crying In The Club has +300m streams on Spotify, +160m views on Youtube, is certified platinum

NBTS has +400m streams on spotify, +200m on youtube, went top 10 on Billboard, is 2X platinum, top 20 on the billboard hot 100 year end chart, peaked at #1 on pop radio

Beautiful has +200m streams on spotify, went top 10 on pop radio, has +150m streams on youtube

OMG, a promo release, has 100m streams on youtube, +130m streams on spotify

Hey Ma received a Latin Grammy nomination, has +300m streams on youtube, has +350m streams om spotify

 

Camila, the album, has sold over 1.7m copies WW, received two grammy nominations, went #1 in 110 iTunes charts, #1 in the world chart, sold nearly 30m records,acumulated nearly 5 billion streams, has the #1 streamed song by a female artist in spotify history, became the biggest female debut in 2018.

 

 

I mean... :duca: Go off, sis. But facts are facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KarlosVzla said:

This is why I decide to pay no mind to trolls like you :toofunny2: You just decide to hate for no reason without taking account facts.

 

I know what you did last summer went top 20 on Billboard, has +300m views on Youtube,  +300m streams on Spotify

Bad Things peaked ast #4 on Billboard, is 2X platinum, has +300m streams on Youtube,nearly 400m on Spotify, peaked at #1 on pop radio

Crying In The Club has +300m streams on Spotify, +160m views on Youtube, is certified platinum

NBTS has +400m streams on spotify, +200m on youtube, went top 10 on Billboard, is 2X platinum, top 20 on the billboard hot 100 year end chart, peaked at #1 on pop radio

Beautiful has +200m streams on spotify, went top 10 on pop radio, has +150m streams on youtube

OMG, a promo release, has 100m streams on youtube, +130m streams on spotify

Hey Ma received a Latin Grammy nomination, has +300m streams on youtube, has +350m streams om spotify

 

Camila, the album, has sold over 1.7m copies WW, received two grammy nominations, went #1 in 110 iTunes charts, #1 in the world chart, sold nearly 30m records,acumulated nearly 5 billion streams, has the #1 streamed song by a female artist in spotify history, became the biggest female debut in 2018.

 

 

I mean... :duca: Go off, sis. But facts are facts.

Came thru with receipts. We stan!

 

rXVJ1AR.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites