Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Justin T. does "If" choreography at his show...

62 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2019 at 12:20 PM, ECNEICSNOC said:

Give it up Deelishis!

:jonny5:

You all with the NY quotes. 

Eh, to me, it doesn't fit with this song. Next!

A Tina tribute is kinda messy considering You ain't right is allegedly about her and her Ex husband. 

10 minutes ago, makeme said:

A Tina tribute is kinda messy considering You ain't right is allegedly about her and her Ex husband. 

At least Janet and Tina made up. She and him still hadn't.....from what we know.....and we know.

He can do all that but can't apologize to Janet or give her her must deserved spotlight at his superbowl show. :ahh:

20 hours ago, makeme said:

No it's not. Rene and Tina weren't together.

Janet and Tina fell out because Tina's ex-fiancee (one of the dance from The Velvet Rope Tour) was unfaithful, Janet knew about it, but didn't tell Tina. Janet mentioned this situation on Oprah 2007 and Tina confirmed she was the friend with the cheating ex-fiancee. 

Tina's made up with both Janet and her ex-fiancee. 

On 1/11/2019 at 2:03 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

This. :ahh:

I don’t know why Janhovah’s Witnesses always be trying to rewrite history as if that whole mess wasn’t a desperate attempt to overshadow Britney and Madonna’s lez moment at the VMA’s. Not Justin’s fault it blew right back up in their faces, poor dat.

I find it so odd that he didn’t say anything. Like  clearly it was PLANNED.

Her bar did not have the red lace like she was saying...I... :deadbanana2:

On 1/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

This. :ahh:

I don’t know why Janhovah’s Witnesses always be trying to rewrite history as if that whole mess wasn’t a desperate attempt to overshadow Britney and Madonna’s lez moment at the VMA’s. Not Justin’s fault it blew right back up in their faces, poor dat.

As if that #moment wasn’t some desperate mess to begin with.