Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Kevin Hart apologizes to the gays

94 posts in this topic

Kevin Hart is apologizing to the LGBTQ community in a new statement that he delivered on his SiriusXM radio show, Straight from The Hart.

The 39-year-old comedian, who stepped down from hosting the Oscars after his past homophobic tweets resurfaced, faced backlash after his Ellen interview in which he said he’s apologized in the past. People have pointed out that they haven’t been able to find any of the apologies.

“I will say this, and I want to make this very clear. And I’m going to say it just in case you guys try to take this sh-t and chop it up, I will rebuttal with this f–ing piece right here. Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community. I apologize,” he said.

Kevin added, “I’m not debating right from wrong. I’ve already stated it’s wrong. But, the other side of it is this. If the fight from the LGBTQ community is equality, that’s the fight. The fight is the will and want for equality. I’m riding with you guys. I understand you. But in the fight for equality, that means that there has to be an acceptance for change.”

http://www.justjared.com/2019/01/07/kevin-hart-apologizes-to-lgbtq-community-on-siriusxm-show/ 

Do you accept?

XvkVYwm.gif

2 minutes ago, DAP said:

“I will say this, and I want to make this very clear. And I’m going to say it just in case you guys try to take this sh-t and chop it up, I will rebuttal with this f–ing piece right here. Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community. I apologize,” he said.

Did he just refer to himself in third person or??? :thing: 

"Once again, Kevin Hart apologizes for his remarks that hurt members of the LGBTQ community. I apologize"

???

:'(

You had a chance to redeem yourself. Stop playing the victim 

Love the apology. It has a message i find admirable. Kevin Hart idc for his work but i cant deny he has built his own career and deserves ReSpect. 

3 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Sounds like he's turning the LGBT community into the enemy

HE'S DISGUSTING

Enough. For the love of god. Enough.

11 minutes ago, DAP said:

I will say this, and I want to make this very clear. And I’m going to say it just in case you guys try to take this sh-t and chop it up

Wow he truly is sorry :toofunny3:

poor Kevin bullied by those mean and nasty gays 

literally ALL of atrl stan faves have said or done something problematic, and they act like Kevin should be condemned for the rest of his life even after apologizing :biblio:  Anyone who stans Gaga, Katy, Britney, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Nicki, Selena, Ariana have absolutely NO room to talk when their faves have said or done inappropriate things.

some haven’t even acknowledged or apologized for their messiness, so please keep it cute and MUTE on Kevin.

3 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Wow he truly is sorry :toofunny3:

i really feel the sympathy he’s conveying :deadbanana4: 

Nope! Not genuine and apology NOT accepted. He is trash and he is OVER

He only apologized once pressured. We don't accept

XvkVYwm.gif

Not him painting the community to be the villain when he was given more than one chance to redeem himself and chose multiple times not to take those chances then furiously backpedaling now. 

Literally all he ever had to do was write out a fake heartfelt apology and none of this would’ve happened in the first place. But he still can bring himself to do that :deadbanana4:

Either apologize like you mean it instead of trying to victimize yourself and 'drag' us or keep it pushing, pig

XvkVYwm.gif

Sounds like he really means it

well apology not accepted you little ****ing bitch

qZ2wwv6.gif

24 minutes ago, Cherish said: