Cupcakke: “I’m about to commit suicide”

220 posts in this topic

AvrilLaQueen

oh my, I am relieved that she is safe :jonny2: she is young and kind human to do something like this, I hope she recovers and realizes her worth and how much we needed humans like her on this Earth! :doc: :heart2:

Pink Odelay

Cupcakke is probably the kindest person in the music industry and one of the most talented rappers in the game. I hope she has the support around her that she needs. She deserves all the best and I hope she knows what a positive force she is in the world.

ConceptD
2 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

:_(

i thought about it last night cuz of terrible fights with dad

Its not worth it

Ive tried several times failed but it got better for me

Im going in day care hospital for it in april

I’m just another stranger on the internet but if you ever need to talk to someone I’m only a pm away ❤️

Grumpy Cat
24 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

I’m just another stranger on the internet but if you ever need to talk to someone I’m only a pm away ❤️

thanks sis ❤️

Grumpy Cat
2 hours ago, DemiLovato said:

Don’t let depression and other people take you down :heart2: glad you’re getting help you need and you are loved! 

no, dad got angry at me and wanted to kick me out and told me im a w*re and i should kill myself. i took some pills but didnt work and i thought i cant go to hospital- THEN he will be really pissed and blamed it on me

Messiah St. West

I hope she's okay.

DevinWylde
4 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

What is with the complete lack of discretion? Trying to scrounge for more details than "she is safe and being looked after" is invasive. He's always seemed attention seeking but playing TMZ to your friend's suicide attempt is next level, IMO.

He's her friend, and a lot of people are worried. If he said "I called the police" and then gave no update following that people would be much more concerned than they were. 

RobDeWittBukater

I am so ****ing glad she's safe. I hope her friends and family can be the support system she needs from now on. Stay strong angel!

Grumpy Cat

any news on our bb? ❤️

M-P-B

hope the good sis gets through this  :heart2:  

Chiidish

Really hope she can get help after this. She's literally one of the nicest people we and we don't deserve her honestly.

aesthetic bih

Omg no. Let me stream ha. :dancehall:

Roulette

Wow, I’m really surprised this turned out to be an actual thing and not just a hacker. :!ohno: I hope she’s seeking treatment and is surrounded by those that love her, and I hope she is better soon. 

BarbFatale
10 minutes ago, Jay L said:

I’m so happy she is okay & is receiving the help she needs :weeps:

Zeferino

I'm glad she's safe now; she's such an angel

kishi

I was shocked and upset. I really wish that she and the people around her are taking care of her. 

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
On 1/8/2019 at 9:54 AM, alfonso12 said:

I can't believe she actually did it, she's such a sweet person, I feel so bad for her :jonny: I hope she recovers and receives mental aid. 

Cant belive she did what?

MJHolland
59 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Cant belive she did what?

Read the thread title