• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• iHype.

• Armani?

• slw84

Top Posters In This Topic

it feels like fellow 3-syllable me song "Close to Me" is as big.

and fellow halsey song "Eastside" also feels as big.

maybe cuz I never hear/hear about any of them IRL, and hear them about equally on the radio.

Last chance for Eastside to go Top 10 before it peaks on radio :dancehall: 

21 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

But but but... where’s Baby Shark?!?!

?

I don't care about that garbage and more importantly I don't know how I would estimate a change in Amazon streams from #1 to #1. At least I assume it's still #1.... Weirdly can't find that chart right now

They were playing Baby Shark on GMA this morning lmao

Generation Alpha SNAPPED, Gen Z and Millenials shook.

1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

I don't care about that garbage and more importantly I don't know how I would estimate a change in Amazon streams from #1 to #1. At least I assume it's still #1.... Weirdly can't find that chart right now

D7H4mDv.png

The whole multiple remixes thing rarely works out. If Post is going #1, he's going #1. I see WM getting 3 weeks on top at most. Post Malone is insufferable and his music is the pits but Sunflower is one of his better songs so at least it'll be a deserved #1.

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Despacito, Perfect GLY, three of the biggest songs of the decade are all remixes.

I meant when they rush out remixes with rappers while the main version is already #1. None of the ones Halsey is doing are going to stick.

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Despacito, Perfect GLY, three of the biggest songs of the decade are all remixes.

i am a fan of beyonce but please let's not pretend that beyonce made perfect huge

I would be wrong but is this the first an open LGBTQ+ artist is number one since Candle in the Wind 1997

Why is every single BB chart thread the exact same every time I step into it :rip:

38 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

I would be wrong but is this the first an open LGBTQ+ artist is number one since Candle in the Wind 1997

Fergie, Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Ke$ha, Pink, Lady Gaga and Rihanna have all been at #1 since 1997 and have all claimed to be bisexual at at least one occasion (although some seem to have "changed their mind" about it afterwards...) therefore they are all part of the LGBTQ+ community. Miley Cyrus has also claimed to be pansexual. Katy Perry has claimed to have a fluid sexuality (so she'd be the '+' lol). 

We could say they were lying about it to get attention, but then we could also say Halsey is lying about it as well, so... If you count Halsey, you have to count all the others who have identified as LGBTQ+ as well.

However, Halsey is the first person to be at #1 who has claimed to be non-binary (neither male nor female). Ciara and Lady Gaga both had lots of rumors that they were hermaphrodites. Although interestingly in Halsey's case, ever since she's became properly famous she's hardly made any reference at all to being non-binary.

7 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Big Girls Don’t Cry says hi.

I was typing up a long post while you posted that, so I honestly didn't see, but Fergie was the first person I thought of as well!

10 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

:bibliahh:

for some reason the only halsey-led song to ever play at the gay club i go to is "alone" so i looked it up. it did go #1 on dance club songs so i guess it at least sorta makes sense, even though it feels like i never heard it otherwise.

They started playing thank u next like the week it came out

Final Predictions cuz I'm bored.

1. Without Me (=) **2nd week** 

2. Sunflower (+1) 

3. Thank u, next (-1) 

4. High Hopes (+1) 

5. Sicko Mode (-1) 

6. Happier (=) 

7. Drip Too Hard (+1) 

8. Girls Like You (-1) 

9. Eastside (+2) 

10. Zeze (-1) 

11. Better Now (-1) 

12. Wow (+1) 

13. Wake Up In The Sky (-1) 

14. Breathin' (+2) 

15. Mo Bamba (=)  

16. Youngblood (-2) 

17. Going Bad (+4) 

18. Taki Taki (+1) 

19. Money (-2) 

20. Leave Me Alone (+2)

others

22. Speechless (+2)

30. Close To Me (+3)

34. Sweet But Psycho (+7)

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

for some reason the only halsey-led song to ever play at the gay club i go to is "alone" so i looked it up. it did go #1 on dance club songs so i guess it at least sorta makes sense, even though it feels like i never heard it otherwise.

They started playing thank u next like the week it came out

alone is ha best song, deserved better

sunflower: 1 itunes, 11 radio, 1 spotify, 1 youtube (avg 3.5)

without me: 3 itunes, 3 radio, 6 spotify, 2 youtube (avg 3.5)

thank u next: 16 itunes, 4 radio, 8 spotify, 7 youtube (avg 8.75). Huh I missed when WM moved ahead in every way.

sicko mode: 18 itunes, 8 radio, 5 spotify, 4 youtube (avg 8.75)

According to BuzzAngle and Mediabase, this is what it looks like for each song on every metric:

Sales Airplay Audio Streaming Video Streaming Programmed Streaming
Sunflower 1 11 1 2 12
Without Me 2 3 3 5 7
SICKO MODE 10 8 5 1 41
thank u, next 7 4 7 6 14
High Hopes 4 1 12 30 1

30 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

According to BuzzAngle and Mediabase, this is what it looks like for each song on every metric:

Sales Airplay Audio Streaming Video Streaming Programmed Streaming
Sunflower 1 11 1 2 12
Without Me 2 3 3 5 7
SICKO MODE 10 8 5 1 41
thank u, next 7 4 7 6 14
High Hopes 4 1 12 30 1

Halsey ugh ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.