Top Posters In This Topic

ROUND 8

GIRL GROUP

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

GROUP 1 / LADYKILLERS

Tyra > Priyanka > Sara

This is weak for me. Like one of my other fellow judges said, I definitely feel like these looks were tied together with that name at the very last second :rip:. I appreciate how you went for a menswear thing, and it was cohesive in that sense, but the execution kinda fell flat for me. I don't really know how an R&B song fit with this.. I'm just confused all around.

GROUP 2 / THE SEQUIN SISTERS
Bella >> Linda > Katy

Oof. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I feel like the idea of going with Disco was actually smart and really cool, but all we got were these slinky sequin dresses? Ugh. Again, the cohesion is there, but the execution bored me. This felt dated right down to the group name. :rip: I-

GROUP 3 / CIRQUE DE LA LUNE
Scarlett > Taylor > Sasha > Beyoncé 

Now enters the actual talent, WHEW! Love the whole circus idea, and you all stuck to the theme for the most part (I'm looking at you, Sasha!) I would say that this is cohesive for the most part, since they're all circus tropes, they're all types of performers that you'd see at the circus. Yeah the color palette/materials aren't intertwined, but y'all still managed to be cohesive as a team. I'm happy.

GROUP 4 / LNDN

Lupita > Gaga > Davika > Namie

Ahh, my high fashion/editorial girls. I'm so very happy with these fashion choices, y'all definitely won in the arena of giving us FRESH, fashion-forward, well-put-together looks. There isn't a single girl who's lacking in this group. Lupita and Davika holding the ropes in their photo looks so cool I-. Made it look like those looks were from the same photoshoot, which I'm sure was intentional. Y'all just really nailed it for me. The looks made sense with the whole Glam Rock vibe.

@Dom @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

I’m navyofbadgals and I have something to say.. CLUELESS HAS ****ED UP COLOR GAME. There. I said it.

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Why me though? :rip: 

Cause u a stiff competition :eli: and there might never be another time.

5 minutes ago, Dom said:

Cause u a stiff competition :eli: and there might never be another time.

Me having one bad week because of a ****ty group challenge won't make you win sweetie but go off

I'm so annoyed like.... are the judges seeing different entries to what I'm seeing or????

• ATRL Moderator

:dies: sequine sisters ranking the opposite of what I thought

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I'm so annoyed like.... are the judges seeing different entries to what I'm seeing or????

You’re never satisfied. I dragged Sasha Velour for you, and you’re STILL complaining?

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

It was a basicque theme and entry lez be honest.

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

You’re never satisfied. I dragged Sasha Velour for you, and you’re STILL complaining?

No I'm happy about that but come on... their outfits do not work together AT ALL and somehow the judges are awarding them points based on a concept and not the actual outfits - which look cheap.

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

No I'm happy about that but come on... their outfits do not work together AT ALL and somehow the judges are awarding them points based on a concept and not the actual outfits - which look cheap.

Which group are you talking about? :rip:

Just now, Clueless said:

Which group are you talking about? :rip:

The group who are the budget version of the greatest showman

7 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I’m gonna assume this is praise

and same then

7R5yIYN.jpg

Spoiler

Actually satisfied as long as we’re not last place sjdkdj lmao

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, this is me :katie2:

songg.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.