• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

ROUND 8

GIRL GROUP

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Spoiler

GROUP 1 / LADYKILLERS

The description seems very last minute. But I love how the photos are like picture films. The black and white theme added so much more to the entry. I do see the Janelle inspiration.

But from the bite sized BW photos Id say Priyanka lead the group. Tyra and Sara seems very nice in their suits but doesnt have that "WOW" that Priyanka did. Overall its solid

GROUP 2 / THE SEQUIN SISTERS

As a whole you guys did very good. I love the idea of disco pop and the outfits do correlate with that theme pretty well. Katys look was a stand out but Bella and Linda delivered too (even though the fabric wasnt my cup of tea) This group almost reminds me of Totally Spies / Powerpuff girls. I do wish there were individual pics included but thats okay. The looks were very balanced but sexy

GROUP 3 / CIRQUE DE LA LUNE

I-

We-... Stan! First off the looks was very fierce and it almost seems as you guys just pulled every ace out of yall sleeves. Secondly its very creative and cohesive. The theme works extremely well  and so does the music. But where is the description? , how is there an admit one ticket but no location? I- ... || Taylor and Scarlett served with the looks. The other two outfits did well in their corresponding jobs, Sasha's parrot is a kii though. 

GROUP 4 / LNDN 

I think this is probably one of the more put together pieces this round. I really love the jump rope banner. From that I could tell there was some thought put into this whole theme. The artists/acts do serve rock and edge with their looks. Namie kinda serves sexy but it stills work. My favorite look from the group is Lupita's, it stands out and it looks fierce. Gaga does look very edgy and ready to fight and Davika look was solid. Good job

@Dom @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

Wow @Speezy becoming Paula Abdul and loving every entry this round. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Wow @Speezy becoming Paula Abdul and loving every entry this round. :clap3:

There can be 100 judges in a room and maybe 99 will hate your entry but really all you need is one judge to love it.

@Dom :eek:

Once second u do clownery, suddenly the clown is u. (but we been knew) 

the circus group several points made

tumblr_ocic4tSiPV1rkzflvo1_250.gif

thanks judge speezy :kiss:

songg.png

i'm perched judge clueless

7R5yIYN.jpg

5 hours ago, Clueless said:

Done with my judging. Some choices were CERTAINLY made

Kylie Jenner

The fact you used my gif here makes me worried gal

5 hours ago, Clueless said:

Done with my judging. Some choices were CERTAINLY made

Kylie Jenner

My bombs are still ready ma’am

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

My bombs are still ready ma’am

I am ready to go ballistic too.

12 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

How many people are getting the chop

7R5yIYN.jpg

14. the color game is cancelled after the delay

7R5yIYN.jpg

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

well hello

hi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.