• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND ONE

LATEX / LEATHER / VINYL       

KQ5wj6B.jpgWKdSnlU.jpgjCJIfPv.jpg

HZNcIQg.jpgHUeDoNK.jpgIHVbQWs.jpg

Welcome contestants! I thank all of you for signing up and taking part in this season of The Color Game. Each week we will have different challenges ranging from specific colors, fabrics, themes, or even something else, and for the first round of this season you are asked to send in your celebrity's best latex, leather, and/or vinyl look to my inbox. You are allowed to send in multiple photos, but make sure to choose the best ones to provide the best appearance of the look. If have any questions regarding the theme and if your look fits, I will be happy to assist you.

Remember that the deadline to sign up lasts until the deadline for this round, so feel free to change your celebrity if you wish or sign up if you haven't already. Also, don't forget to post a head shot photo of your celebrity to be used in the OP for this season. Good luck!

DEADLINE: FRIDAY JANUARY 11TH AT 4 PM ET

@Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

Kinda feeling her? I guess I have to see what I can do before I can safely say that I feel her :fan: 

18 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It's page 6.... where is round one? @Noah...... ELECTRIC CHAIR

I had to format the post and I didn't realize how close we were to page 6. My apologies for the delay.

7R5yIYN.jpg

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I had to format the post and I didn't realize how close we were to page 6. My apologies for the delay.

7R5yIYN.jpg

Don't worry was just messing, love u!

7R5yIYN.jpg

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

mess at us not even starting with a color I-

It was going to be a color until earlier today when I started to worry that people would think this season would be boring/basic + most people said they wanted something cool, fun, fresh, and interesting for the first round. The next two rounds are a solid color so don't worry.

PinkBox

i search lea michele vinyl and only Places comes up

Lukey

18 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

mess at us not even starting with a color I-

I finally agree with you sis 

iDVr6zTr4BuLo.gif 

oh my i just sent and im honestly shocked. i think this is the best Lea has looked and she could spit on my mother and i'd still compliment how good she looks 

15 minutes ago, Noah said:

It was going to be a color until earlier today when I started to worry that people would think this season would be boring/basic + most people said they wanted something cool, fun, fresh, and interesting for the first round. The next two rounds are a solid color so don't worry.

PinkBox

You must survive till the next round first. 

10 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Do we send in a PM with all judges?

No just with me. When I post the entries the judges will just see them from the thread so that way their inbox doesn't get blown up too.

Kylie Jenner

Just now, Noah said:

No just with me. When I post the entries the judges will just see them from the thread so that way their inbox doesn't get blown up too.

Kylie Jenner

Okay, thank you!

18 minutes ago, Dom said:

How many looks do we have to send?

Only one. I included all 3 fabrics because they are kind of similar and so the round wasn't too specific.

Kylie Jenner

Edited by Noah

Also could I get my headshot changed to this :emofish: sorry for the inconvenience

92b95ca2e8af79bdb138e9e17146121f.jpg

i cant crop it, but please use this for my headsnot

Image result for lea michele gq

14 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Also could I get my headshot changed to this :emofish: sorry for the inconvenience

92b95ca2e8af79bdb138e9e17146121f.jpg

Yeah that's fine. :heart2: I won't make the photos for the OP until the entries for round 1 are posted so you can all feel free to change it as many times as you want until then. :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.