The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

1 hour ago, Noah said:

I definitely wouldn't have dragged it, especially not for that reason when it's more unique and original than what he did send in. :rip: + I would've ranked him higher because it's overall a better look.

I get it, I'm just tired of "just coats" so I'm glad this wasn't an issue this round

7R5yIYN.jpg

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

hope i’m safe!

5 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

yes. why else would she be in BlackPink?

i thought she’s pink :eek:

ROUND 5

BLUE

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - I like the fabric and color of the dress, but it’s an odd length. Would have loved it if it was longer.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I love the design. It’s put together well. Wish there was a little bit more too it but overall it’s good.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - on first impression, I was ok. But now I really enjoy it. I love the shade and that’s it’s somethjng different from the usual. 

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - I usually love simplicity but this is too simple. I kept having to go back to your photo to remember what your outfit looked like to right this critique. It just wasn’t memorable.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - I love the arm warmers as it adds that drama that we’ve come to expect for Gaga, but the dress itself is just ok. Wasn’t a huge fan overall. 

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - it’s simple but effective. Love the shades and length. 

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - I really like the design of the dress. And usually these capes don’t work for me but I enjoy it with this outfit.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - Yas! Simplicity done right! I love this look. I love the shade of blue, the fabric is killer and the whole style is great. You don’t always have to send a dress or go over the top to make an impression and this proves that. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - mixed feelings. I like that it’s was something different, but it didn’t capture me the way others did.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - indifferent. I like the fit and design, but once again it’s a performance outfit from Beyoncé. It was almost predictable. I don’t hate it, it’s just ...ok

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - I really loved your outfit last round, but this one was a disappointment. I do like that you didn’t send a dress but the design of this on lea was just not it.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - I feel like you’ll either get this or won’t...and I don’t get this. Maybe if there was a different angle it would work but just from this photo I don’t like the fit or shade of blue on her.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - again I wish there was a different angle. The top throws it off for me. It’s just ok for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - I wanna really love it. I like the simplicity of the dress with the “bodysuit” that is heavily bedazzled lol. I’m not crazy about the pink hands but I get it. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - last round you were serving princess but now your serving glamazon. She’s looks stunning between that shimmer, the styling it all works.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - I actually really like this. Not everyone could pull this off. For anyone else I don’t think I would have ranked this higher for Nicki I really enjoyed this. It’s not overall accessorized but that works with this design.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - stunning. I think this is my fav so far from you. The colors, the design and cut. Perfect. 

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - not a fan. For me the top just throws this off for me and I don’t like the style. For me this was not a good attempt at something different. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - I love this blue velvet fabric and the color really make it pop on her. Simplicity works well here.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - I would be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting this look. And while it may be predictable, it’s gorgeous and it still gives me butterflies when I see it.

I might just be over ?

ROUND 5

BLUE

jyJwiwI.png

On 1/29/2019 at 7:57 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - The bottom of the dress immediately made me laugh for some reason. She looks like a big blue flower petal :deadbanana2: . Anyway, it's pretty simple, I don't have a whole lot to say about it. This would've slayed if it was a floor-length gown. That cutoff is just awkward for me.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Very boring. Uhh.. I guess I appreciate the silhouette of the dress? I'm not a huge fan of the print.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - The lightening print is really cool. I **** with this look. At first the print kinda made it look like a shiny vinyl material (like Rupaul's Drag Race winner Alaska's look here).

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - It's a simple/pretty dress. Looks like she shops at Free People. I appreciate the pop of color with the shoe. I'm not mad at this look at all.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - God.. I was really hoping that you would not send this look when the Blue round got announced. I was so not a fan of this look when I saw it on the night of the GGs. The shade of the dress itself is so dare I say... drab.. and then the big ugly armwarmers? The look overall is just super matronly for me. And don't even get me started on what an intern did to her with that hair chalk. Not a fan. SO not the fierce Gaga that I'm accustomed to.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - Ugh she is SNATCHED. A massive step up from last week's monstrosity. I'm assuming this is Versace? I absolutely love this look; the fit, the ombre coloring. Zero complaints. This is so right.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - I like this. The cape might be my favorite part. And the hair is finally right :rip:. I like halter top neckline.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - Oof a Chanel'd SLAY. This is ****ing incredible. I think this is your first PUNCH in the competition. You didn't come to play this round. Really nice work. The tweed :jonny:.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - This suit is really different and fun. I love the shoulder cut outs and I love the bra peaking out. Love the hairstyle and the jewelry with this look as well.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - Perfectly suitable jumpsuit for a tour number. I'm not really that into this as a look on its own. She probably has better blue looks.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - Boring. It's not bad, but I am not moved whatsoever. Thank god for that little pop of excitement with that peplum moment on the side because.....

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - UGH I love this so much. Is that denim? This is just ****ing awesome. Perfection from head to toe. I'm responding so well to the mix of stripes and zebra print.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - Oh Linda... these dusty pics. I don't know how I feel :jonny:. I like the gold, but idk the gold with that shade of blue is just clashing for me. It's borderline bad idk!!!

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - A clear standout AGAIN. You should be racking up more wins tbh. The ****ing pink hands with the rings on them WHEWWWWW. She looks like a glamorous alien. A massive look.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - I said "ooooh!" out loud when I opened that spoiler tag. The shade of blue is so ****ing pretty, and I love the pleats. This is how you do simple, but at the same time manage to excite. She's putting her leg out in the first pic like she KNOWS SHE'S THAT BITCH!

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - I never liked this look. It's serving me Fashion Nova. It's not bad, and she definitely looks beautiful, but this look always felt cheap to me with the sheer panels on the side and the cutouts.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - The sequins excite me. I love how the black (and green?) is mixed into there. My only complaint is that I wish it didn't have that wrap dress effect with the cut.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - I was hoping for this look :jonny: :jonny:. Personally one of my favorite Taylor photoshoots btw. I was gonna DRRRRAAAAG you if you'd sent that ugly ass "Delicate" music video dress. Anyway, I really have no complaints. This is the first look you've sent that has wowed me.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - Pretty. Reminded me of the Gaga blue turban look. I like the hair and jewelry with this quite a bit.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - Very predictable, but I'm not mad. You picked this look with good reason, she looks ****ing stunning. The contrast of the flowy, "girly" dress with the "masc4masc" fade haircut :jonny:. The purposeful headband, the shade of blue, the lack of necklace. She kept it simple and this look worked SO well for her. I'm happy

On 1/30/2019 at 2:16 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

General Comment : Bottom 5 was hard, so was Top 4. Most of yall did that, aside from my critics :alexz: 

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
Its cute. I like the design, and sparkles. The fabric/material and design become less towards the knees is an ace for this look 

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
The dress design is simple but the patterns were well planned out. As a whole she looks stunning. 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
Its business-sexy. The lightening prints are good too, my second favorite look from her. #Shocker

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
Its very spring like because of the colors and the dress material. Her accessories, belt and shoes make the outfit pop. The patterns on the dress doesn’t honestly do much for me. #Justcute

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
I’m lowkey known for dragging these types of dresses but Gaga seem to do the dress and the look justice. The arm pieces and torso frame of the dress pushes the dress towards the good side.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 Very summer like because of the colors. Personally tts not bad but it’s not stellar. Nothing seems to pop out automatically when looking at it.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
I have somewhat mixed feelings about. The main dress piece is gorgeous and so is the shoulder piece, but the shoulder cutouts seemed like a last minute decision on the person who made the outfit. #Don’tSweatOverThisCritic  

kipperskipper / JENNIE
It’s a cute look and matches well. I love how she doesn’t wear the jacket, that alone adds more to the look than putting it on. Also the semi-hidden Chanel logo in her chest was cute

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
You are not in the bottom of the list for me . This is a edgy-raunchy look, the shoulder cut outs and the business-y like undertone to the outfit is an entire Mood. Also the silver chest pieces... #PELUCA

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s a remarkable look from Beyonce. I’m even shook how she got her shoes to match the main piece too. Well done.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE 
It needs more. Like its very plain and does nothing. It just screams “uncompleted” in French. #Inachevé

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
It gives me mixed signals. I can tell you took a risk but the mainpiece is borederline ugly because the denim waist portion being left on but the color patterns on the main piece is wonderful. The shoes and the jacket/throw-over looks very cute

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
This gorgeous. First I think Blue & Gold are good color combos. The little gold balls/beads on the dress makes the outfit stands out. Also the waist down part of the dress is nice too. The best you’ve sent so far

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
Reminds me of Squidward. Its very unique to be really honest, I love the hands and how the whole outfit seems like a body suit. Even the small details on the hands, like the rings are plus. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
OoOoo slay a bit. It’s a look. Very sparkly, simply designed and sexy at the same time. Its very relaxing to look at 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
Its cute and stunning because her shape fills it in. But translucent sides of the dress below the waist is a No. They could’ve made it the same dark tone as the center section and it would’ve made it much better

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Whew your improvement journey is getting better and better as rounds go by. This dress is well developed and looks comfortable to wear. The entire look is #BEAU.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
It’s an amazing look tbh. I like the patterns and the shoulder/chest piece. The dress seemed to be thought through in the design process

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
it is sexy, and fitting but it doesn’t have any FLARE. The simple and plain velvet dress just seem very Instagram Clothing Ad like. The shoes and earrings are a noticeable standout though.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
Its very royal all together. I love the tail of the dress and the sparkles more than anything. Nothing else I can say about it 

On 1/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - She looks pretty and i appreciate the asymmetric skirt and gradient fabric

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - i actually love the pattern and the shade of blue, its simple but not basic and she looks gorgeous.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - A very interesting choice. I love the lightning print, it makes it stand out. I love the styling of the entire outfit, she looks cool.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO -  Looks nice but a little….. old? I like the orange shoes ‘cause it makes it more fun.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA -  a redemption, fxck clueless i love this look! she looked like a princess, everything was just RIGHT

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - I love the attitude that comes with this outfit, she looks amazing.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - love me a good cape with a dress, idk if this is the look you said you wanted to crop the hair from but it works very well this time ddd

kipperskipper / JENNIE -  i love this suit it looks very expensive, my fave entry from you!

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - not my favorite outfit but one of my favorite shades of blue. I love the way the bra shows up just for a little bit. The necklace is great. I actually DON’T love the shoulder cut outs.

Loyalty / BEYONCE -  i love the fabric and the fit, but its a little predictable and boring.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - I don’t like the  color or the flap, and overall it’s very bland.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON -  Love the jacket and both prints. I wish the denim waist top wasn’t there but I can ignore it. It looks very fun and young and fresh without being cliché or boring.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - at the borderline of i like it and meh. I like the color, the skirt and the fabric but I’m not a fan of the top, the embellishments or the necklace.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - See her with them hands.mp3, I like the contrast between the blue and the pink. An interesting entry, I get it, she likes to look like an embellished alien.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - gorgeous i love the fabric, and the draping and how the color brings out her eyes, i wouldn’t change anything.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - very predictable, like katy’s outfit during green round, i like how it fits her but i’m not a fan of the fabric or the cutouts.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - The blue makeup is my favorite part, whew. I like all the different colors in the fabric, they work really well together.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT -  I like the print the flow skirt but I hate the top and the bra, it cheapens the look a lot.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - It’s very classy and she looks good in it but it’s kinda plain and a step-down from your last 2 spectacular rounds

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’Otenor.gif

22 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
If the dress went all the way to the ground this would be a lot better, but it’s still nice. I love the ombre from dark to light and the detail on the dress is really nice. The shoe choice could’ve been better though.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
It’s not bad, but it’s very simple especially when compared to a lot of the other entries. It’s a cute dress, but it’s not really that exciting.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
I like this. The suit is really cute and the lightning bolt design is really nice. A solid entry.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
It’s cute, but a little too beach resort casual if that makes sense. I do really like the orange with the blue though.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
This is good. I love the necklace and the structure of the dress. I’m not really a big fan of the fabric because it looks kind of baggy and stiff if that makes sense. (As I said in the thread I think the entry you posted as a joke is better, but this is still good.)

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
This is really cute and summer-y. It fits her really well and I love the different colors on it.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
It’s cute. I like the design on the dress and the cape is really nice. I think you should focus a little bit more on your photo selection because for this and some of your previous entries you could’ve probably found better or more flattering photos that would elevate your entries a bit.

kipperskipper / JENNIE
This is really stunning. Very modern formal business-y in a really good way. I love the shade of blue and the suit overall.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
I like this. Everything about it looks really well thought out and coordinated well. I love the jewelry, the bra, and the metal parts and the cutouts on the blazer the most.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
I think this is a gorgeous catsuit. It is just a catsuit so it is a little simple, but it’s done really well. The gifs do this a lot more justice than what the photo does. I like how reflective it and even the shoes are.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE
I appreciate that you sent in something other than another red carpet dress for this round, but I’m not really a big fan of this because of how simple it is. It’s cute, but in comparison to the other entries it kind of falls flat.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
Not really a big fan of this. It looks pretty baggy and I don’t think the photo and pose is really doing it any favors. I also don’t really like these two patterns together or the shoes.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
A good entry. The blazer and the skirt are both really cute. I like the detail around the neck and on the sleeves. The blue and gold together look really nice together.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
It’s not my favorite look, but it definitely stands out in a good way. The blue and pink look good together and I like the attention to  detail on everything.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
It’s cute and I really like the color and the fabric. I’m not loving this as much as some of your other entries, but it’s still a really good entry.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
This is gorgeous and I feel like the other judges were way to harsh on it aljflskjfsdf. It fits her perfectly and the structure is gorgeous. I love the cutouts and the bottom train part. A great entry.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
This is really stunning. The color and design of her dress is gorgeous and I love how her eyeshadow matches it. A great entry.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
This is stunning. The fabric looks gorgeous and I love the general structure of it. I wish we could see it standing up, but other than that this is great.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
It’s cute, but a little too simple. I don’t have much to say about this other than it’s good.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

It’s very simple, but in a good kind of classic way. I love the dress itself and the headband and bracelet. A solid entry.

47 minutes ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - I like the fabric and color of the dress, but it’s an odd length. Would have loved it if it was longer.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I love the design. It’s put together well. Wish there was a little bit more too it but overall it’s good.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - on first impression, I was ok. But now I really enjoy it. I love the shade and that’s it’s somethjng different from the usual. 

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - I usually love simplicity but this is too simple. I kept having to go back to your photo to remember what your outfit looked like to right this critique. It just wasn’t memorable.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - I love the arm warmers as it adds that drama that we’ve come to expect for Gaga, but the dress itself is just ok. Wasn’t a huge fan overall. 

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - it’s simple but effective. Love the shades and length. 

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - I really like the design of the dress. And usually these capes don’t work for me but I enjoy it with this outfit.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - Yas! Simplicity done right! I love this look. I love the shade of blue, the fabric is killer and the whole style is great. You don’t always have to send a dress or go over the top to make an impression and this proves that. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - mixed feelings. I like that it’s was something different, but it didn’t capture me the way others did.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - indifferent. I like the fit and design, but once again it’s a performance outfit from Beyoncé. It was almost predictable. I don’t hate it, it’s just ...ok

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - I really loved your outfit last round, but this one was a disappointment. I do like that you didn’t send a dress but the design of this on lea was just not it.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - I feel like you’ll either get this or won’t...and I don’t get this. Maybe if there was a different angle it would work but just from this photo I don’t like the fit or shade of blue on her.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - again I wish there was a different angle. The top throws it off for me. It’s just ok for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - I wanna really love it. I like the simplicity of the dress with the “bodysuit” that is heavily bedazzled lol. I’m not crazy about the pink hands but I get it. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - last round you were serving princess but now your serving glamazon. She’s looks stunning between that shimmer, the styling it all works.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - I actually really like this. Not everyone could pull this off. For anyone else I don’t think I would have ranked this higher for Nicki I really enjoyed this. It’s not overall accessorized but that works with this design.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - stunning. I think this is my fav so far from you. The colors, the design and cut. Perfect. 

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - not a fan. For me the top just throws this off for me and I don’t like the style. For me this was not a good attempt at something different. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - I love this blue velvet fabric and the color really make it pop on her. Simplicity works well here.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - I would be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting this look. And while it may be predictable, it’s gorgeous and it still gives me butterflies when I see it.

49 minutes ago, Clueless said:

I just saw this I-

@Sabbath

sdfdsdsf 

:heart2: 

4 hours ago, Noah said:

G6E2DAt.png

Results are happening at 5 PM ET (5 hours from now)! I hope to see you all there!

thecptz

okay almost here.

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Results actually happening closer to 6/7 sorry x

good good. i'm going to bed then.

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

Results actually happening closer to 6/7 sorry x

Find the note.. find the NOTE

Ooh so I'm just in time for the results.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.