• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of yall outfits this round is quite disappointing. honesty 

and the couple  of  results SHOWS.

the top is indeed quite simple but the full outfit came with a stunning jacket 

zara-larsson-arriving-at-global-radio-studios-in-london-10-16-2018-10.jpg

Well, I hope I am not eliminated first round. @Speezy and @Noah, it was risky indeed and the point of my entry was really that Eleni didn't need a full outfit in leather to slay, a jacket was all she needed to rock a look. I don't think you disliked my entry so I am happy with that :)

ROUND 1

LATEX / LEATHER / VINYL

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

jamesfog - Lady Gaga: I’m a little disappointed with this choice tbh. This round is SO Gaga-like and she has so many different options, I’m very curious as to why you decided to go with this. It’s not terrible, I like how theatrical it is BUT to me it just looks so heavy on her. She’s so short and the dress drowns her out a little bit.

Lukey - Lea Michele: She looks good! I wish you included more pictures but it looks like it fits her nicely and I like how her hair frames her face when done like this.

Loyalty - Beyoncé: The dress itself it’s pretty, but the way it flows when it’s in movement just elevates it so much for me. I love the hair and the shoes and the accessories as well, I think the styling for this was very well done.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry: the dress is fine and I like the transparency on the side, I just don’t think it works that well on her, i think it’s too tight and not in a good way, she looks like she can’t breathe. The accessories would’ve worked better if the earrings were short and she was wearing a necklace instead.

Aaliyah Dana - Aaliyah: This look is so her and she looks so cool. I don’t think most people would pull this off even if it’s “simple”.

Fa1x intelectual - Lana del Rey: what even. The jeans, the cap…………..I know this is a casual look but who allowed this

Riri. - Nicki Minaj: There is too much going on in here, I think they needed to not use the mesh or the studs or the spikes somewhere to tone it down a little. It’s so busy everywhere you look. 

Taylucifer - Taylor Swift: Love how different of a look this was for her when the video first came out. She looks great and the bodysuit really compliments her body. I live for the cape.

K$Ellie - Tyra Banks: I love how this fits on her and how they went for long necklaces and earrings. However, I’m not a fan of the hair: it looks ok from the front but when you look at it from the site it looks messy.

Pedro - Eleni Foureira: I mean, it’s JUST a jacket lmao. I put this higher than other “just jackets” ‘cause it looks fashionable, the makeup is right, the hair is right and it looks good.  But don’t you dare send something like this again where there’s not much to judge.

Dom - Scarlett Johansson: I like the color and she looks good. Basic, but good, like she’s at a photoshoot made to make her relatable.

beatingliekadrum - Charlize Theron: When you first look at it, it looks cute and good on her. But when paying a little more attention, you notice how busy the dress actually is. I think there’s one too many “sections” on the dress: the mesh, the plain leather, the fringe, the scarf…..it’s a little overwhelming, so I’m glad they went simple with her makeup ‘cause it helps balance it up a bit.

Bxtch - Selena Gomez: She looks great and I’m glad she was blonde at the time, I think it wouldn’t have the same punch if she had her regular black hair. I’d say it’s “just cute”, not too interesting but not too boring and worked fine for the red carpet she was at.

Thanatos - Heidi Klum: I think the outfit being all black really works in this outfit. I feel like this is very fashionable and she looks very powerful to me. The look is so well put together, that it makes me sad to see that from the neck up it is not. The hair and makeup looks very messy and it doesn’t fit the vibe from the outfit where it’s edgy but it still looks very clean.

Invisibility - Namie Amuro: It’s incredible how it’s just a leather jacket but it looks so classy. It’s very fashionable and I love the hair and makeup. 

Scene. - HyunA: this is just SO pedestrian, i refuse to believe she didn’t have a better look.

PinkBox - Sasha Velour: I love this look and it made me so happy to see it when I opened your entry. I love how conceptual it is and you can immediately tell what’s the story with the outfit and who’s the girl she’s trying to portray. It’s edgy and rock n roll but without being costume or try-hard. The GIF is also on point ‘cause it helps sell the fantasy ‘cause you can FEEL the confidence.

Girlicious - Duckie Thot: I like how this is very unique. Love the monochromatic palette and the asymmetric shoulders.

prezli - Christina Milian: Is this from 2008? cause it looks like it’s from 2008.

thecptz - Davika Hoorne: I’m glad you chose this, because the pink makes her standout in a round where everything is so predominantly black or dark. I’m not sure if I love the dress itself, but I do like how it looks on her and the shoes they chose for this.

Moonlightbae - Zara Larsson: reminds me a little of the Selena look but uglier. The idea was there but the outfit is just ugly and the fabric is ugly and the shoes are ugly. I hate the pockets on the skirt. I feel like there’s no personality at all on this look. I don’t know if the hair’s a wig but it LOOKS like a wig and I’m not here tor that.

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid: To me, what helps this outfit the most is how she’s wearing gloves and the embellished shoes and necklaces, they help make it more interesting and pleasing to look at because they add a little bit of drama. 

bestfiction - Kylie Minogue: VERY basic, anyone could wear this and probably make it look better ‘cause they’d make it more interesting. 

Overprotected - Mariah Carey: we had messy entries, ugly entries, pedestrian entries and then there’s this. Why did you send this? I just want to KNOW. 

Legend E - Hannah Stocking: I like how the dress fits her but I wish we could see the front. It could elevate the look and give you a higher placement. It does look a little costumey tho, like I imagine this being sold as a “sexy Morticia Adams” or “sexy vampire” costume or something.

Queen Conchita - Sara Sampaio: This is very beautiful and I’m in love with the way the reflections on the fabric. It’s “just” a beautiful dress so it doesn’t feel as exciting as some other choices this round. However, it’s a great dress and I like how the went for very delicate accessories.

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista: I know this look created a little #controversy in the thread but I love it! It’s very classy and fits her so well.

mxtthewdelrey - Jennifer Brenning: iconic

EriKills - Natalia Kills: The outfit itself it’s too simple. It’s very “meh”.

PoKitaurus - Fergie: I really wish the shoulders were bigger, i think it would make it more interesting. It’s a cute look, not the most interesting one but she looks good!

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o: Obsessed with this. It’s casual but fashion forward and she wears it so well!

Selenurr - Priyanka Chopra: I feel like this is something I’d find on a mannequin from a big retailer store, it’s just very basic and I think it makes her look older. I like that you chose to send a colourful look but I don’t think it works with this skirt.

kipperskipper - Jennie: Shirt? Ugly. Jacket? a MESS. Skirt? I see what they were trying to do but, they could’ve chosen something better.

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Fa1x intelectual @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Legend E @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @mxtthewdelrey @Navyofbadgals @Overprotected @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

wow 3 very nice reviews so far :clap3: 

the judges aren't so bad this szn :clap3: 

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

Is this from 2008? cause it looks like it’s from 2008.

:ace: It's from 2012. Someone above my comment sent in a dress from the 90's and you have no problem with it. :ace: 

11 minutes ago, prézli said:

:ace: It's from 2012. Someone above my comment sent in a dress from the 90's and you have no problem with it. :ace: 

Girl you talking about me?

Just now, prézli said:

No. Navy.

I mean the 90s > 2008 :mandown: 

I feel like the comment isn't about which time it came from, but moreso that 00s fashion is mostly garbage :mandown: 

I thought yours was cute tho and Idk if this is what sabbath meant but I think so xox

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean the 90s > 2008 :mandown: 

I feel like the comment isn't about which time it came from, but moreso that 00s fashion is mostly garbage :mandown: 

I thought yours was cute tho and Idk if this is what sabbath meant but I think so xox

Next time, I will send something disgusting that the gays would love and they can praise it.

lwv5FBp.gif

the dramaaaaaaa

give me more

I just got done with my rankings and I’ll have comments done within the next hour or so...

13 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

oh, tea. Sorry Navy :sorry: 

I mean, there is not any problem with Navy's outfit, but saying that mine is old-fashioned when they are older dresses in the game is questionable tbh.

8 minutes ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

I just got done with my rankings and I’ll have comments done within the next hour or so...

Thanks queen! :heart2: I'm impressed at how fast everyone was this round.  :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

So we getting rihsults today?

xd5EQbg.gif

Yes, I'll announce the time when i have sumthin's rankings and comments xoxo

xd5EQbg.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

the judges aren't so bad this szn :clap3: 

Delete this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.