• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

ROUND 1

LATEX / LEATHER / VINYL

jyJwiwI.png

@Noah

Spoiler

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 This is cute! The outfit looks really stiff and uncomfortable but she still looks really good in it.

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
 I like the fringe and the neck scarf. I think if it were more fitted, especially around the waist area, it would look better, but it’s still nice.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE It would be nice if we could see the whole thing. From what I can see it looks like a nice catsuit (?), but it’s really simple and doesn’t really stand out.

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ I really like this! The leather looks clean and expensive. I like how it’s a dress and has details like the stars an the zippers so it’s not just a boring leather jacket.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON It’s alright. I would have liked to see more of it to get a better look though.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 Very simple, but not boring. I like the belt/shoulder pad thing on her shoulders and the shoes.

Fa1x intelectual / LANA DEL REY Too pedestrian and casual.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 I’m not really a big fan of this. The outfit isn’t that exciting and its stiffness, the way she’s posed, and her expression makes it look like she’s really uncomfortable and like the photo  was taken off guard. I know that Duckie is usually a good model, but in this photo it looks like the outfit is wearing her and not the other way around.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO 
It’s cute. She looks like a futuristic businesswoman.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA It’s okay, I like how well it’s fitted. This look is one of her more costume-y looks, which can be a good thing sometimes, but in this case I’m not really feeling it that much because it’s really busy, especially in the head/neck/shoulder area. (And as a Gaga stan, I know that she has multiple better outfits for this round. I’m kind of mad you didn’t send in her 2017 Grammy outfit.)

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY It’s really bland. 
I know in the thread you said you didn’t want to go costume-y, but Katy has multiple latex looks that that might be considered costume-y and are really good and I probably would have ranked them pretty high this round, like this:

katy-perry-latex-wallpapers-31-_3.jpg

You also could've sent in this which isn't really costume-y at all and is a lot better than what you did send in.

original.gif

kipperskipper / JENNIE 
It’s cute. Kind of pedestrian and simple though.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
 I love how it’s fitted and the details in this look, like the ties and belt things on the front and the necklace and gloves. Overall a really solid entry.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 It’s not bad, but I’m not really sure how I feel about it. I don’t know what else to say other than that, I just have mixed feelings.

Legend E / HANNAH STOCKING Overall a pretty messy entry. I wish we could see the front too, but it looks kind of boring from what we can see. Her hair color being edited in the one picture but not the other one has me cackling. :rip: 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ When I first saw this I wasn’t that impressed, but looking at all of the photos, I really like this. The dress in motion looks GORGEOUS.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE It’s cute.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON It’s kind of simple, but it’s cute. 
I love how the shoes and her eye shadow go together.

mxtthewdelrey / JENIFER BRENING Everything about this is very pedestrian.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA I already told you how I feel about your choices.gif this round and how you could’ve done a lot better, but this is actually kind of cute. I like the accessories (the hat, earrings, belt, and gloves) and the way the dress is fitted. It’s very 90s and cute.

Overprotected / MARIAH CAREY
 Very mid-late 2000s pedestrian.

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA I’m not that slayed by this. Like Speezy said, there isn’t that much to judge because it’s just a leather jacket and panties. It’s not bad and I appreciate the risk though.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
 It’s cute. I like the mohawk, the fringe on the jacket, and the ripped fishnets. I’m not a big fan of most of Sasha’s drag race looks because I think they look pretty bland and obviously homemade, but this is one of the better ones. I hope that we’ll be seeing a lot of her post drag race looks because she does has many serves with those.

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
 This is really simple, but a really good look. I love the thigh high boots, the baggy sleeves, and the way the fabric is cut out around her butt in this. A solid entry.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
 Kind of boring. It’s very simple and not very exciting.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
 This is really good, I’m glad you went with this. It’s very simple, yet stunning. The way the bottom part stops underneath her chest and the way it’s folded/pinned on the side is really nice.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ I really like the netting with the leather/latex and I like the details with the studs and the cutouts. I’m not a big fan of the chaps though.

Scene. / HYUNA It’s a pretty simple look, but it’s cute. I like the sleeves on this and the necklace + earrings are paired well with this.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA It’s cute. It’s very daytime talk show, but the simplicity of it is nice. I appreciate you for going with something other than black leather.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT This is probably one of my favorite things Taylor has ever worn. I was snatched the first time I saw it in the music video. This is the type of looks that I envisioned when I decided to do this round. I really like everything about it; the outfit, her hair, the cape, the necklace, the pink boots and gloves. It’s all really good and very well executed.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 It’s a little too baggy, but it’s cute. I would have liked to see it without the jacket too.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 Stunning! I love the color and the fit. It’s really a gorgeous look overall.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O I like this. The coat and pants are really nice. A good entry.

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Fa1x intelectual @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Legend E @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @mxtthewdelrey @Navyofbadgals @Overprotected @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

Drag me to hell and back Noah! I also thought of that second one but the other judges might think it's bland. :jonny:

wow thanks @Speezy and @Noah! queen of toothpaste sensation. stunning.

another positive :'(

i kept switching between so many different options i'm glad this seems to've payed off.

Wow. The host is cancelled.

I could have sent in something  risky, but it was ugly. I didn't know the game was about tasteless dresses, sorry.

15 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Drag me to hell and back Noah! I also thought of that second one but the other judges might think it's bland. :jonny:

I like what you submitted, we blands should stick together. :)

22 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Nn believe me sis, I didn't choose Sasha for her looks on the show :rip:

Ki

18 minutes ago, prézli said:

Wow. The host is cancelled.

I could have sent in something  risky, but it was ugly. I didn't know the game was about tasteless dresses, sorry.

16 minutes ago, prézli said:

I like what you submitted, we blands should stick together. :)

afskjfsjdlljdsf just trying to be constructive to help you improve. I forgot to include this in your critique but Christina has multiple latex looks (even including the Halloween latex nun look that you posted in the thread the other day) that I would've ranked higher than the one you did send. :rip:  Still luv u both tho :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

afskjfsjdlljdsf just trying to be constructive to help you improve. I forgot to include this in your critique but Christina has multiple latex looks (even including the Halloween latex nun look that you posted in the thread the other day) that I would've ranked higher than the one you did send. :rip:  Still luv u both tho :heart2:

Are you kidding? She was dragged to the pits for that shoot. :skull: But ok. No anger, just luv. :eddie:

2 hours ago, Overprotected said:

But did you dragged someone in top 5/10? :eli:

Lukey

:eli: maybe a tiny bit.

Next round I'll try to pinpoint the big issues with each outfit.

Also pardon my grammar for these :deadbanana2: . the 1:00 am Speezy took over.

• ATRL Moderator

Her hair color being edited in the one picture but not the other one has me cackling.

Asdfghjkl; I couldn't find it without the edit :skull:

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Btw how long will we have to wait for full results?

5 hours ago, Noah said:

G6E2DAt.png

Hello everyone, results are still expected to take place on Sunday or Monday and the specific time will be revealed when I have all of the judges' rankings.

2 hours ago, Noah said:

Lukey / LEA MICHELE It’s cute.

"It's cute".

Get more taste, uglyyy

15 minutes ago, Lukey said:

"It's cute".

Get more taste, uglyyy

I said it's cute, what more do you want from me? I didn't really know what else to say when I was doing my critiques. I like the texture and the fit of it, she looks like a powerful and hot businesswoman. Are you happy now?

dBUIbbP.gif

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I said it's cute, what more do you want from me? I didn't really know what else to say when I was doing my critiques. I like the texture and the fit of it, she looks like a powerful and hot businesswoman. Are you happy now?

dBUIbbP.gif

Yes.

if she;s not top 3 now, I will be reporting you as this is false advertisement 

4 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Yes.

if she;s not top 3 now, I will be reporting you as this is false advertisement 

You should've played with Gemma, she's a fashion ICON

a WINNER

Image result for gemma collins latex

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

You should've played with Gemma, she's a fashion ICON

a WINNER

Image result for gemma collins latex

Didnt wanna do the Gemma overload

Lukey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.