• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

lX9lPxc.png 

:jonny5:

Edited by Invisibility

2BXffgq.gif

I thought i was done until i skipped over/missed like 4 of yall

Those headshots are such a serve. These graphics are giving me flashbacks to the golden era of Games section (2012-2015). You better work Ms. Bitch @Noah

My judging will be flewed out in the afternoon... after I tweak some things

1. Noah snapped. 

2 hours ago, Riri. said:

5 Girls

One is best dress, 3 are safe, One is worst dress.

1. Tsareena

2. EriKills 

3  Loyalty 

4. Fa1x intelectual 

5. beatinglikeadrum

2. Now I must live with this information and wondering if I made it to the next round. 

Do_What_U_Want.mp3 (feat. Christina Aguilera) #youwontusemymind

G6E2DAt.png

Hello everyone, results are still expected to take place on Sunday or Monday and the specific time will be revealed when I have all of the judges' rankings. 4 contestants will be eliminated for this round. 3 of them will be automatically eliminated for having the lowest score for the round and the person who places 1st for this round will have the power to decide the other 1 contestant to eliminate from a bottom 3 of the next lowest ranking contestants. Another announcement; this season I will be posting the judge's critiques and comments as they come in to keep the thread moving. Thanks!

@Shoto Todoroki @beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Fa1x intelectual @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Legend E @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @mxtthewdelrey @Navyofbadgals @Overprotected @Pedro @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Scene. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

ROUND 1

LATEX / LEATHER / VINYL

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Spoiler

AALIYAH DANA / AALIYAH
 It’s not bad. It’s an  average matching set you could find in Express. Her gloves and the washed-esque design is a plus though

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
 This is another one which I had mixed feelings on. Its cute but it looks like the waist band is eating her up. Also the pattern layout makes it look clunky. It went  from light to bulky real quick

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE 
Its not good. But its not bad.

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ 
I missed/passed you.This is the outfit I’d wear to sneak food in to the movie theaters while on a date. #Prettycute

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON If this had an inner layer with a different color it would’ve slayed. Its cute

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
 Its creative and gives me robot gone sexy human vibes. Wish the outfit had more

Fa1x intelectual / LANA DEL REY 
what in the Forever 21 is going on? Its not that good of a look for a causual fit. The fabric is correct but it looks like she looks like a college student who is going through a crisis.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
 this look is a stand out (im not saying it’s the best but its unique. Very eskimo/warrior like. The shoulder piece is creative

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO 
GO AWF. I love everything but the dress. If she had a matching bottom this entry would’ve been my favorite

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
Okay this was cute but very costume like. I’m no Gaga stan but I know she had a better choice. 

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY 
I-   ,She looks like she is smothering in that dress tbh. The earrings, belt and mesh-side fabrics are cute. But the main part is just…there

kipperskipper / JENNIE 
This serves ancient-spirit digievolution realness. It’s a good example of casualness and fashion. Shook that the blues don’t even clash on the outfit. Go Awf

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
 This is a fine example of less is more. Overall good but it looks like she just walked out a “Girls Free After 9PM,BYOB” nightclub you hear about  on the radios

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
 Well, have you ever stuck your hand in a glove to small and it ripped… This is very pretty tbh. The color,simplicity and design comes together well. The accessories helped this outfit tbh.

Legend E / HANNAH STOCKING 
Very fitting but very basic. What does the front look like?

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
I was gonna drag you but thank you for adding more pictures. This is beautiful when in motion. But if/when shes standing still it falls below gorgeous. The outfit slays from the belt and above 

Lukey / LEA MICHELE 
Something about the simplicity and the design of this makes it stand out. It’s sexy but could still not showing off her assets 

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON 
Okay can we talk about those shoes. They are hot. For the top, its cute 

mxtthewdelrey / JENNIFER BRENNING 
WHO’s LG RUMOR TOUCH TOOK THIS PHOTO.? The outfit looks okay. A step above the people who fell below you

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 
this is very oldschool like. It actually looks good to me, well paired up and classy. I have no complaints 

Overprotected / MARIAH CAREY
 This is A No No (oniTunes). She suffers the same issue as Katy. She looks like shes smothering. The jacket and leggings were good though. She just had a lot going on for the look

Pedro / ELENI FOUREIRA 
Was there anything to judge? Her panties are cute, jacket was very neat. Very edgy though

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
 A unique entry. Its not stellar but its creative. It straddles biker gang, last minute High School project and edge. Honestly had mixed feelings on this.

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
 This was cute. I like how its snug but room. With those leather boots she can cartwheel over me anytime she wants. 

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
 Another outfit that’s effective and simple. Also the brown sole of the heels were so well hidden

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
 I have nothing bad to say. Left me breathless a bit  #Speechless #NoAir

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ 
This is very well put together. I love the studs and the shine of the fabrice. Also the laces. Her accessories are a plus to the look. The jacket is cute too. YALL DID THAT

Scene. / HYUNA Very layered but it looks well designed and executed.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA 
That’s an ugly color to be on that type of fabric. The dress /just gulps her up

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT 
STEP ON US.! This is an outfit that is simple yet real effective. I love the gloves and the shoes the most. The stomach portion of the outfit is nice. Also cape is cute

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
 Very incognito like. I like it

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
 Simple & clean (and sparkly). It reminds me of the toothpaste dentist give kids

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
A Casual fabric stretch-fit done well. Only thing I dislike is the top.

Edited by Noah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.