Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Jsjdjdkdjfjf iconic

Wz6zDgW.png

@Loyalty has chosen to eliminate...

Hide contents

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

I'm really sad to see you go. :chick3: You've had so many serves this season and have done well throughout the whole competition. I hope you had fun playing and will stick around in the thread. :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

:shakeno: 5th again. I fought my bestest and I will see y'all again in season 8  <3 

thanks to the wonderful and best host Noah and the other judges. you are all tasteless but I forgive that.

To the top 4, be great, take risks and go see "Us" out now!

HpsT.gif

round 17 (the final round) will be posted shortly (you all probably already know what it is though) x

Loyalty

12 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:shakeno: 5th again. I fought my bestest and I will see y'all again in season 8  <3 

thanks to the wonderful and best host Noah and the other judges. you are all tasteless but I forgive that.

HpsT.gif

:heart2:

HpsT.gif

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – Bella & Gaga were pretty like-minded this week. I like this look. It's very dramatic and the picture itself is just regal and beautiful.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – This is great. I'm a huge fan of the hair paired with this dress.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – I KNEW that this was the look you were going for when you said you couldn't find any pics without Jay in them :dies:. It's a huge fashion moment.gif for Bey & I'm so happy you went for this look. The dress is almost architectural in a way. This is just really great.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – A serve was provided.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – I'm not a big fan of this dress tbh. It's just a little blah. I'll say that I definitely appreciate the art deco vibe that it's going for, and we love that #TimesUp pin, though.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Loyalty - Beyoncé - this is incredible. The construction of the skirt and how it works with the simplicity of the top. The beret, the hair, the ENERGY THIS TRANSMITS, the way Jay z was CROPPED from the first pic. WHEWWWWWW.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyongo - The top is great and I like the combination of the black with the metallic element. However, I’m not a big fan of the skirt or the square hips, it broadens her so much. Times Up tho!

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - This is nice but I’m not a big fan of the see through skirt. I feel like something’s either missing or too much. Like the body is great but then everything on the legs is eh.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - ngl, this is not my favorite thing but I can be Professional™ and appreciate the silhouette of this and how the little pearls elevate it without being a distraction or being over the top.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - i hate the middle part, this would look better without that weird yellow tint to it. The bottom of the dress is fantastic tho, very dramatic. But just like with Bella, I find it hard to believe these are their best black looks for some reason.

21 hours ago, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

Beyoncé - Loyalty - Very stunning. The asymmetric style of the outfit is well executed. This look serves bossiness and sexiness. The hat, the tail, and the background extra is good for the look as a whole too :clap3:

Tsareena - Lupita Nyongo - This unironically gives me black panther vibes. Her hair is on point and I love the lining of the jewelry/studs on the dress. Also, the earrings make the outfit stand out more

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - Its very sexy and slim. I'd think if it was in a style of a jumper than the outfit wouldve went AWF.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - Very unique [#120942] . I do love the execution of it and it reminds me of Vileplume a bit [in a good way]

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - This is very beautiful. It straddles sexy and edge. I love the tail of the dress and the eye makeup. 

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I love the concept of the look. I really love the construction of the bottom part of the dress. I wish it was followed by the top half. It's nice up top but could have been more. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
I love the sleek and sexy vibe from this look. I love the detailing. The outfit looks like its just part of her skin, it was just made for her. I love this whole vibe.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
This dress is BEAUTIFULLY constructed and designed from the waist down. I love the flow and essence it gives off. I like the idea of a simple design on the top half (so it's not OVER worked) but it's just a little TOO plain. But I could very well get over that with the bottom half design...

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
I love the overall vibe that this outfit offers, The design and construction of the dress is beautiful. If I'm nitpicking, I HATE the gloves but overall a very good entry.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I LOVE the straps like top. The bottom half shows off a softer side while the top half shows off a toughness. 

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
This is gorgeous. My only complaint is that I wish the orange/brown color around her crotch area wasn’t there, but other than that I really like this.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Stunning. I love the design and detail on this. It looks like it fits her perfectly too.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ
Another serve. The beret goes really well with this and I love the fishnet cut out on the one side. 

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
I love the shape and silhouette of this. It looks a little home made though, especially the placement of some of the pins. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
I like the idea, but I wish the hip part were lower because the placement of them makes her look really wide at the waist.

ROUND 16

BLACK

dohQM9y.png

58 minutes ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 1.6

Congratulations Loyalty! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

52 minutes ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

2nd

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 2.8

47 minutes ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 3

46 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 3.2

5th

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 4.4

27 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Loyalty has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 17

BEST LOOK

Hello top 4! :gaycat3: There is now only one thing that stands in between you and the finale, and that is this challenge. For this round please send me your celebrity's best look, which means you can send in anything you want (except for looks that you've already sent in obviously). Good luck!

DEADLINE: SUNDAY MARCH 24TH AT 5 PM ET

Omg I had like 10 notifications, I thought I was gone 

Tsareena :weeps: everyone did so well, I'm sad :'(

28 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

HpsT.gif

We lost a legend tonight

SH88ScO.gif

Going to see Us on Tuesday ($5 tickets) in your honor :heart2:

5 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Nnn i have used like all my best looks already, this is gonna be hard

vEwfFWy.gif

Whew, jokes on you, I planned everything and I saved my cowboy and white party look :smitten: The way she MADE that outfit, I-

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Whew, jokes on you, I planned everything and I saved my cowboy and white party look :smitten: The way she MADE that outfit, I-

Oh wow, why even finish the game, let's just crown you the winner now :smitten:

2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Oh wow, why even finish the game, let's just crown you the winner now :smitten:

Right? Ugh this waste of time :shakeno:

Did you run out of tour outfits though? :!ohno:

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Right? Ugh this waste of time :shakeno:

Did you run out of tour outfits though? :!ohno:

May be :oh:

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

Omg I had like 10 notifications, I thought I was gone 

Tsareena :weeps: everyone did so well, I'm sad :'(

Same :weeps:

Sad to see sis Tsareena go, she had some serves this szn :cries:

Good luck ladease

Sent.

43 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

e9d3c6373be485bc2d98cb558c88dcab.jpg

Tsareena :'( 

I can't believe this is the last round :weeps: can we start over 

the way this thread got so close to 7k posts whew 

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

the legend host, the legend judges, and iconic contestants did that

27 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

22 minutes ago, Speezy said:

the legend host, the legend judges, and iconic contestants did that

Only 10 pages until we pass season 5 as the most replied season of the color game. :jonny5: Season 5 lasted like 2 months longer than this season and we're still going to  manage to surpass it.  :alexz:

Just now, Noah said:

Only 10 pages until we pass season 5 as the most replied season of the color game. :jonny5: Season 5 lasted like 2 months longer than this season and we're still going to  manage to surpass it.  :alexz:

Who ? , Who hosted that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.