Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

The Color Game 7 | ROUND 16 ENTRIES pg. 258

6,461 posts in this topic

KatyCatPH

Strihm this masterpiece that you didn't score well in the Song Contest, heathens!

Noah

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – Bella & Gaga were pretty like-minded this week. I like this look. It's very dramatic and the picture itself is just regal and beautiful.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – This is great. I'm a huge fan of the hair paired with this dress.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – I KNEW that this was the look you were going for when you said you couldn't find any pics without Jay in them :dies:. It's a huge fashion moment.gif for Bey & I'm so happy you went for this look. The dress is almost architectural in a way. This is just really great.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – A serve was provided.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – I'm not a big fan of this dress tbh. It's just a little blah. I'll say that I definitely appreciate the art deco vibe that it's going for, and we love that #TimesUp pin, though.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena 

Noah
21 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Well @Noah

wo5rAeB.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Post it fat

I forgot I said I was going to post them akdjflksj sorry

3oz6I32.jpg

Kylie Jenner

I hate this because idk how ‘great’ stacks up against the other critiques marty I’m scared :dancehall: this is gonna be close I think

Sabbath

please know in advance that i WILL be nitpicky since there's only 5 of you left