Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Okay so I got the worst critique there :'( 

sticks and stones may break your bones. But words shall never hurt you :emofish:

Just now, Speezy said:

sticks and stones may break your bones. But words shall never hurt you :emofish:

you forgot the last part: sticks and stones may break your bones, but words shall never hurt you... unlike bad rankings, which will kill you :dancehall:

• ATRL Moderator

:dies:    Nn lupita’s styling always mirrors what she’s promoting at the time @Speezy and it was black panther for this event 

Whew! Ready for Beyoncé ha SLAYAGE!

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Hide contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I love the concept of the look. I really love the construction of the bottom part of the dress. I wish it was followed by the top half. It's nice up top but could have been more. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
I love the sleek and sexy vibe from this look. I love the detailing. The outfit looks like its just part of her skin, it was just made for her. I love this whole vibe.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
This dress is BEAUTIFULLY constructed and designed from the waist down. I love the flow and essence it gives off. I like the idea of a simple design on the top half (so it's not OVER worked) but it's just a little TOO plain. But I could very well get over that with the bottom half design...

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
I love the overall vibe that this outfit offers, The design and construction of the dress is beautiful. If I'm nitpicking, I HATE the gloves but overall a very good entry.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I LOVE the straps like top. The bottom half shows off a softer side while the top half shows off a toughness. 

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena 

13 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Y'all ruining it :fish2:

ruining what?

Loyalty

• ATRL Moderator

stream Nilüfer Yanya's Debut album Miss Universe <3 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.