The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@Sabbath

Hide contents

Loyalty - Beyoncé - this is incredible. The construction of the skirt and how it works with the simplicity of the top. The beret, the hair, the ENERGY THIS TRANSMITS, the way Jay z was CROPPED from the first pic. WHEWWWWWW.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyongo - The top is great and I like the combination of the black with the metallic element. However, I’m not a big fan of the skirt or the square hips, it broadens her so much. Times Up tho!

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - This is nice but I’m not a big fan of the see through skirt. I feel like something’s either missing or too much. Like the body is great but then everything on the legs is eh.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - ngl, this is not my favorite thing but I can be Professional™ and appreciate the silhouette of this and how the little pearls elevate it without being a distraction or being over the top.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - i hate the middle part, this would look better without that weird yellow tint to it. The bottom of the dress is fantastic tho, very dramatic. But just like with Bella, I find it hard to believe these are their best black looks for some reason.

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena 

Edited by Noah

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Beyonce, whew we love user Loyalty!

U0ycuuD.gif

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

the way Jay z was CROPPED from the first pic. WHEWWWWWW. 

:bibliahh:

Nnnn i always get praised the rounds i expect to get dragged, and vice versa

thanks for the critique tho

TCfLxbv.gif

Well duh of course this isn’t her best black look... I sent that for the avant garde round which y’all still hated so take what you get!

• ATRL Moderator

:smitten: at least sabbath like something about my look

I liked all looks like I said, but I had to critique SOMETHING ddd

1 hour ago, PinkBox said:

The way I have no idea how Sabbath ranked 2-5

giphy.gif

inb4 I rank Loyalty 5 and did this to throw you all off :thing:

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

inb4 I rank Loyalty 5 and did this to throw you all off :thing:

As long as it ain't me :angelo:

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

As long as it ain't me :angelo:

we shall see

YMhH-KrY_400x400.jpg

i'm crying. when is season 8?

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

thecptz

you tell us. you're hosting

7R5yIYN.jpg

no you tell me. you're hosting

just waiting on @sumthintoxic82's rankings and critiques and @Speezy's critiques (if he's doing them for this round). hopefully I can get everything by tonight/tomorrow morning so we can do results tomorrow afternoon/evening.

7R5yIYN.jpg

1 minute ago, Noah said:

just waiting on @sumthintoxic82's rankings and critiques and @Speezy's critiques (if he's doing them for this round). hopefully I can get everything by tonight/tomorrow morning so we can do results tomorrow afternoon/evening.

7R5yIYN.jpg

i literally was typing them while you was conjuring this post up nnn :ahh: 

But next week may be iffy, cause Im on spring break and professors decided to bombard us with work so

12 minutes ago, Speezy said:

But next week may be iffy, cause Im on spring break and professors decided to bombard us with work so

asdkfjsffd I got your message right after I posted that :ahh: 

I'm hoping to do this round's results tomorrow, round 17 results on Sunday/Monday, and then the finale on Saturday or Sunday of next week so hopefully that works with you :gaycat3:

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

7R5yIYN.jpg

oop get him :fan:

3 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Oh hell nah

1 minute ago, Noah said:

asdkfjsffd I got your message right after I posted that :ahh: 

I'm hoping to do this round's results tomorrow, round 17 results on Sunday/Monday, and then the finale on Saturday or Sunday of next week so hopefully that works with you :gaycat3:

ranks I can do

Comments may be short :gaycat5: Or I may suprise you guys with a page per person :gaycat2: stay tuned for the Finale

ROUND 16

BLACK

jyJwiwI.png

@Speezy

Hide contents

Beyoncé - Loyalty - Very stunning. The asymmetric style of the outfit is well executed. This look serves bossiness and sexiness. The hat, the tail, and the background extra is good for the look as a whole too :clap3:

Tsareena - Lupita Nyongo - This unironically gives me black panther vibes. Her hair is on point and I love the lining of the jewelry/studs on the dress. Also, the earrings make the outfit stand out more

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - Its very sexy and slim. I'd think if it was in a style of a jumper than the outfit wouldve went AWF.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - Very unique [#120942] . I do love the execution of it and it reminds me of Vileplume a bit [in a good way]

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - This is very beautiful. It straddles sexy and edge. I love the tail of the dress and the eye makeup. 

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @PinkBox @Tsareena 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.