The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

:weeps:

thank you @Queen Conchita :heart2:

and as for @Dom you are the most lovable weirdo ever :heart2: :weeps: a legend!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

:weeps:

thank you @Queen Conchita :heart2:

and as for @Dom you are the most lovable weirdo ever :heart2: :weeps: a legend!

Uh, thanks sis..

i had such a good streak these past 5 rounds too. Eh.

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

talking of POSE, canta approved me as the new host, will be back after CG x

That's great news! I was wondering when it will be back. Ready for my Katy Perry Rudemption.

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

Noah: 4th

Best CG host!

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Uh, thanks sis..

i had such a good streak these past 5 rounds too. Eh.

At least you stomped (with ease) on fLea

But of course i would like to thank @Sabbath was always with taste. Apart one time, but i ****ed up there.

@sumthintoxic82 was amazing as well, always served taste and gave good critique. Love y.

@Speezy was exactly what u expect from jordin sparks stan, sometimes serving taste and sometimes being a huge flawp. But you cute xoxo

@Clueless as much as the good sis hated most of my entries, i still managed to pull through as far as i did, you were defo the funniest judge.

@Noah i would have give u a slight compliment, but basically u the reason i was in this bottom 3. So rude and you get no love. I will only say that you were an amazing host, but that’s it. I hate u.

and yeah that’s about it. It’s been fun and I did what can with what I had xoxo.

Forgot to add and atrl won’t let edit post rude:

forgot to sayyyy lots of love to @Sabbath

And to contestans as well. Xoxo

18 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

talking of POSE, canta approved me as the new host, will be back after CG x

omg yay :party: I was originally going to ask to host the next season of Pose, but then Poki asked if anyone wanted to take over TCG so I did this instead :gaycat3:

Dom going out with a bang. Still the most loveable weirdo even at ha elimination.

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Dom going out with a bang. Still the most loveable weirdo even at ha elimination.

Well gotta leave this thread with some love ? 

Honestly sad to see u go Dom, you did great throughout the game :heart2::'(

Gonna miss your meltdowns x

Dom, loved your presence in the thread :'(

You were doing great 

13 minutes ago, Dom said:

@Noah i would have give u a slight compliment, but basically u the reason i was in this bottom 3. So rude and you get no love. I will only say that you were an amazing host, but that’s it. I hate u.

scrihming. I wish you could've stayed longer, but your look this round was really not it. :'( thank you for complimenting my hoesting abilities though kii :heart2:

Next round please. Let it be black or white this time.

5 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Honestly sad to see u go Dom, you did great throughout the game :heart2::'(

Gonna miss your meltdowns x

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

scrihming. I wish you could've stayed longer, but your look this round was really not it. :'( thank you for complimenting my hoesting abilities though kii :heart2:

Thank you girls, now keep shining and well do what u can to win :heart2:

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 12

METALLIC

For this round please send me your celebrity's best metallic look (basically anything that is reflective/shiny/resembles metal). If you have any questions, ask!

DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY MARCH 6TH AT 5 PM ET

@jamesfog @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Forgot to say thank you to the judges for ranking me 1st overall, it was a lovely surprise :heart2:

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Dom, loved your presence in the thread :'(

You were doing great 

Hope u smash it, cause you doing so good with sasha. I did not expect that. Go on sis! :heart2:

Ugh, another round that I could have slayed.

Katy%20Perry%20legs%20at%202012%20Echo%20Awards-02.jpg

nn should've kept my blue round outfit for this x 

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Ugh, another round that I could have slayed.

Katy%20Perry%20legs%20at%202012%20Echo%20Awards-02.jpg

We love a troll entry

ROUND 11

PURPLE

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ – This is cute, not very exciting, though. It also looks more like burgundy to me, but if Noah approves, I approve.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON – I usually don't like lace, but this dress works quite a bit for me. Nice.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – So iconic. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Looks really beautiful. Kinda wish we had a still photo of the dress, though. Nevertheless, still a really solid look.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – Loving this suit. Kinda like upscale pajamas.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – This is a little dusty tbh, but I like it.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – One of the frontrunners for me this week. :jonny: It's so simple yet dramatic. Really love this look.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – Oh... oh wow.. :jonny6:

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – I was gonna scream if you'd sent the Speak Now cover. Ugh. Begin Again is her best ballad, what a beautiful song. Anyway! This dress is beautiful, the movement of it is beautiful.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – This is GORGEOUS. Love the shoulder effect

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Very regal

On 3/2/2019 at 12:43 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ I'm sure the landscape has changed since your original elimination...so this is just a sexy, simple and plain look. The back and stylization of it is neat but it needs something make it standout (in a good way)

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON The tail of the dress did not need patterns imo. The back of the dress is the best part. Its still a good look outside of those comments.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA I used this in ATRL’S Survivor game as Gaga’s “Best Red Carpet look” during that time. It’s costume like but stunning and the sparkles and extra parts of the dress makes it appealing to look at it. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Whew I stan the dramatics. I do love the ruffles and layers of the dress. The neckpiece give it a bit of flare as well.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Very beautiful. Its almost like a karate suit and pajamas[Clueless] put together. I do appreciate the color of the rope and the rope itself for actually making the dress more diverse in style.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA I do love the colors of the dress. It suffers the same fate of Scarlett’s dress with the overuse of patterns. Whatever is draped around her arms doesn’t help the look

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR Okay I do stan a bit. I love the fabric and the hat.  The theme is works well with it too.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO This is very churro-esque. I do love the design of this outfit and the sparkles to it.  The breast piece/ruffles is a good look. An improvement

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT This almost what you sent last round but in purple. I like the fabric and the appeal of it nonetheless.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE Very cute, I love the cut outs and the upper portion of the outfit

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O I like it. This is very elegant and daring. The shoulder/chest piece does elevate the look.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZI really don’t know what to say about this. Cute shade of purple? there’s nothing going on really.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSONI like the back of the dress a lot. I think the fabric is interesting, I just wish they did something different for the chest ‘cause I’m not living for the bra moment, it takes away from the dress a bit. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - YES

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADIDI wish there were more pictures so we could see more of the outfit, I like the fluffiness.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - This looks like a pajama more than an outfit.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTAI think I like the dress but not the coat.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOURthe top half is incredible, I love the drama. And then the bottom is…….. so boring. Still works tho so don't worry.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIOI actually like the shade a lot and the tulle part. Not my favorite entry but not a mess.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFTmy favorite parts are the back and the flowy fabric. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE I hate the sleeves, they make her look older. The entire outfit is very bland.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'Ooooohh, I love this look. This shade of purple makes her look so royal and the embellished piece adds so much to that as well. 

19 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ 
Cute. I love it more from the back. The 2 designs in the front end just throw it off for me. Like it was trying to save it from being boring...

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON 
Another one that I LOVE from the back. The front is ok. The see through element works toward the bottom but "cheapens" the look for me on the top half. Had you not sent the back pic you would have been lower so that REALLY helped in your ranking...

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
Ok, so I do love this look but its a bit...overrated for me. Its creative and so "gaga" but feels more like an "art" project with weird material than and actually outfit...

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
I SO wish this had more pictures. I love the fluff to this look. I really like the top half, I just wish there was another pic to fully capture what this dress looks like.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
Did she take a nap in between sets? I love the colors for sure but the outfit...it feels like fancy PJ's. I MIGHT have loved it had the pants been more form fitting...

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 
Pretty. I actually like the jacket element. The designs are beautiful I just wish there wasn't 2 different shades of purple...or at least not that darker one. They don't mesh well for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
From the waist up this is AMAZING. I love the sleeves and that hat. Its the bottom half that just...bores me. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
FINALLY YAS!!! I would NOT have expected this I REALLY love the outfit, even though I never would have thought I would love that top half

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Its cute. Another one where the back side is gorgeous. And the fact that your sent a gif to show the movement helped a bit more.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE 
The shade is pretty and I like the silhouette. I don't love the shoulders, but don't hate them either. Safe look this week.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I had to give this time. I LOVE the dress. The flow and cut is beautiful. I would have been TOO simple had it not been for the jewelry. At first I found it to stiff, but the more I looked at it the more I feel in love with it.

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ
Too simple and boring. I wish the other look you sent in was purple because it slayed. :'(

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
The pattern/two different shade of purple on the dress isn’t flattering at all, it looks really awkwardly placed.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
It’s a little bit costumey, but it’s gorgeous. I’ve always loved this look and how futuristic it is.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
I wish we could see it not moving, but it looks really nice from what we can see. Sometimes shapeless dresses can be really bad, but this is good.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It looks like bedazzled pajamas. I feel like it would be a lot better if it were more tailored and fitted.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
This is cute. I like the fit and the pattern/design on the dress and I love the jacket train thing.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
It’s cute. :chick1:

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Stunning! It could be fitted a little bit better around the legs, but it’s still gorgeous. I love the color and the veil thing.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Overall it’s pretty simple, but it’s cute.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
It’s pretty simple and a little boring compared to your other entries, but it’s not terrible.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
Gorgeous. The harness is the best part about this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.