Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Selenurr sis I know you wanted to go but you really didn't deserve to :'(

I‘d rather ppl who want to continue playing stay than my ass taking up space

giphy.gif

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 9

GRAY

For this round please send me your celebrity's best gray look. Most shades silver can be considered gray, so feel free to send in silver looks. If you have any questions, ask!

DEADLINE: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19TH AT 5 PM ET

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

No silver, I assume? Or..

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Most shades silver can be considered gray, so feel free to send in silver looks

Because reading is what 

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Because reading is what 

Sndjdj I already deleted it pls 

• ATRL Moderator

Just fyi I won’t have picked selenurr if she didn’t ask :)

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Sasha's White Party look has grey in it, can I send that? 

Now why would you wanna do that

Just now, Tsareena said:

Just fyi I won’t have picked selenurr if she didn’t ask :)

Who then

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Now why would you wanna do that

Because it's amazing and avant garde?? 

ROUND 8

GIRL GROUP

jyJwiwI.png

On 2/15/2019 at 7:00 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

GROUP 1 / LADYKILLERS

The description seems very last minute. But I love how the photos are like picture films. The black and white theme added so much more to the entry. I do see the Janelle inspiration.

But from the bite sized BW photos Id say Priyanka lead the group. Tyra and Sara seems very nice in their suits but doesnt have that "WOW" that Priyanka did. Overall its solid

GROUP 2 / THE SEQUIN SISTERS

As a whole you guys did very good. I love the idea of disco pop and the outfits do correlate with that theme pretty well. Katys look was a stand out but Bella and Linda delivered too (even though the fabric wasnt my cup of tea) This group almost reminds me of Totally Spies / Powerpuff girls. I do wish there were individual pics included but thats okay. The looks were very balanced but sexy

GROUP 3 / CIRQUE DE LA LUNE

I-

We-... Stan! First off the looks was very fierce and it almost seems as you guys just pulled every ace out of yall sleeves. Secondly its very creative and cohesive. The theme works extremely well  and so does the music. But where is the description? , how is there an admit one ticket but no location? I- ... || Taylor and Scarlett served with the looks. The other two outfits did well in their corresponding jobs, Sasha's parrot is a kii though. 

GROUP 4 / LNDN 

I think this is probably one of the more put together pieces this round. I really love the jump rope banner. From that I could tell there was some thought put into this whole theme. The artists/acts do serve rock and edge with their looks. Namie kinda serves sexy but it stills work. My favorite look from the group is Lupita's, it stands out and it looks fierce. Gaga does look very edgy and ready to fight and Davika look was solid. Good job

On 2/16/2019 at 2:56 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

GROUP 1 / LADYKILLERS

Tyra > Priyanka > Sara

This is weak for me. Like one of my other fellow judges said, I definitely feel like these looks were tied together with that name at the very last second :rip:. I appreciate how you went for a menswear thing, and it was cohesive in that sense, but the execution kinda fell flat for me. I don't really know how an R&B song fit with this.. I'm just confused all around.

Bella >> Linda > Katy

Oof. Cheap, cheap, cheap. I feel like the idea of going with Disco was actually smart and really cool, but all we got were these slinky sequin dresses? Ugh. Again, the cohesion is there, but the execution bored me. This felt dated right down to the group name. :rip: I-

Scarlett > Taylor > Sasha > Beyoncé 

Now enters the actual talent, WHEW! Love the whole circus idea, and you all stuck to the theme for the most part (I'm looking at you, Sasha!) I would say that this is cohesive for the most part, since they're all circus tropes, they're all types of performers that you'd see at the circus. Yeah the color palette/materials aren't intertwined, but y'all still managed to be cohesive as a team. I'm happy.

GROUP 4 / LNDN

Lupita > Gaga > Davika > Namie

Ahh, my high fashion/editorial girls. I'm so very happy with these fashion choices, y'all definitely won in the arena of giving us FRESH, fashion-forward, well-put-together looks. There isn't a single girl who's lacking in this group. Lupita and Davika holding the ropes in their photo looks so cool I-. Made it look like those looks were from the same photoshoot, which I'm sure was intentional. Y'all just really nailed it for me. The looks made sense with the whole Glam Rock vibe.

On 2/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Group 1

I like that you went for a menswear look and that everyone looks polished and good. It does remind me of Janelle so it works even if it’s not crazy creative. Priyanka has my favorite entry.

Group 2

Meh, most of the time all of you submit solid entries but this round you weren’t my favourites. Everything from the concept to the looks is very basic and boring. No one looks “bad” but you definitely could’ve put some more thought into it.

Group 3

I love this idea, it’s definitely the most creative out of the four and the most difficult to pull off since everything had to make sense. Also, you have my favorite name out of the four

Group 4

Ugh, I love the rope detail so much, maybe you snapped with that. It’s a good concept, everyone looks great and fashion-forward and it makes sense with the description.

6 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Group 1: 

As a whole, the concept was meh. The name was meh, as was the song. The looks were great, but Priyanka stood apart from the other 2 in a BIG way. I LOVED her outfit (best of the bunch) but didn't really fit "menswear" for me.

Group 2:

Opposite of group 1. I LOVE your concept and your name. The details were great. HOWEVER, the looks were not it. I don't mind the sequin look, but it can come off very...cheapy and for me that's what your whole look comes off as. Well, Bella's look was great, but Linda and Katy just looked...cheap 

Group 3

I love this theme. The looks were a serve, but what about the rest? The looks were creative but as a whole, the execution was not. Scarletts look was on point, Bey and Tay were ok, and a miss from Sasha...

Group 4.

Overall the best presentation. The theme, song, and outfits all worked together. Naime was FIRE, as was Lupita and Davika. Not my fav from Gaga for this round, but it still fits well. 

5 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

GROUP 1 / LADYKILLERS

I honestly really wanted to drag your entry because of how long you took to send in, but this isn’t that bad. As some of the other judges said, you can tell the song and description were kind of last minute, but I do see the Janelle Monae vibes. I also agree that Priyanka has the best look and I’m not really dying over the other two, but they do work well together. The formatting is cute and I like the idea of theme.

These looks are really cute and they go well together. They do a good job at giving off the disco theme and I could tell that’s what you were going for when I first saw it. It kind of gives me Froot by Marina and the Diamonds vibes which is a good thing. Compared to some of the other groups though, your theme choice does lack in the creativity department a little bit and is more simple than the other entries.

This is a serve! This is the type of entry that I envisioned when I came up with this round because you look at it and can instantly picture the music video in your head. I could see just your looks even without the curtains, the titles underneath of the pictures, and the ticket at the bottom and know exactly what this is supposed to be. I really like the idea of the circus theme and each member of your group having a different role. All of the looks work really well together and fill the role they’re supposed to be really well. The formatting could’ve been a bit better (I wish you could’ve sent in the entry Dom posted because that slays), but everything else is executed really well.

GROUP 4 / LNDN

I like the rock n roll vibes and when I first saw your entry I could tell that’s what you were going for and your description really helps tie everything together. The formatting of this is great and I want to know how you found out that Davika and Lupita both had good photos of them holding ropes at different ends because that slays aslkjflsjkdf. All 4 of the looks are great and work well together for the most part, but my only complaint about this is that if you take away everything other than the looks themselves, Lupita’s is kind of different from the other 3. I’m not that mad about it because her look still works with the others, but it is noticeably different because they’re all like black, leather, and fishnets and hers is red and fringe.

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Because it's amazing and avant garde?? 

Well go ahead then

I’m sure Kylie Jenner would support this one

The way Noah did a grey round after a group round.. now that is homophobic 

ROUND 8

GIRL GROUP

dohQM9y.png

1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

lX9lPxc.png34nFY6u.png

GGQuah8.pngZ5UGu3w.png

GROUP 4

@Invisibility @jamesfog @thecptz @Tsareena

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 1st

AVERAGE: 1.4

Congratulations Group 4! Each of you please individually PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

1 hour ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

2nd

2gLf462.png7niRkvR.png

ZVGa9p9.pngJmWrAe2.png

GROUP 3

@Dom @Loyalty @PinkBox @Taylucifer

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 2nd

AVERAGE: 1.6

56 minutes ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

yjImlkp.pngj6afz4R.pngnikxdDG.png

GROUP 2

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 3rd

AVERAGE: 3.4

56 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

kYdQdzK.pngTj5NnM7.pngyFcsG2W.png

GROUP 1

@K$Ellie @Queen Conchita @Selenurr

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 4th

AVERAGE: 3.6

29 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Invisibility @jamesfog @thecptz @Tsareena have all chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.