• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Neon fff didn’t we just get done with a tragic round y’all want another one

LZSc3XE.gif

I am sorry if Natalia can serve slayage like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdafG8yW_-mEw8Z6OC0Yd

:eddie:

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I am sorry if Natalia can serve slayage like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdafG8yW_-mEw8Z6OC0Yd

:eddie:

Slayage...is that what we’re calling it...

LZSc3XE.gif

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Slayage...is that what we’re calling it...

LZSc3XE.gif

Well only a few can look good in neon. And Katy is one of them. :eddie:

But srsly where is the next round @Noah?

14 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

@Sabbath you are going to jail!!! periodtttt

ddd sorry i really hated it!!!!!!! At least I explained WHY :fish2: 

jennie she going ✈️ solo

11 minutes ago, Selenurr said:

r.i.p. kipperskipper

jamesfog

Maybe i should have sent that other look huh. :clown:

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

RIP black horse Jennie

Had to eliminate the black queen. :foxaylove3:

7 minutes ago, thecptz said:

jennie she going ✈️ solo

Stream it  :katie2:

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 7

HAUTE COUTURE

Haute couture is the creation of exclusive custom-fitted clothing. Haute couture is high-end fashion that is constructed by hand from start to finish, made from high-quality, expensive, often unusual fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and finished by the most experienced and capable sewers - often using time-consuming, hand-executed techniques.

x

For this round please send me your celebrity's best haute couture look. Don't be fooled by the title of this round! Some looks might actually be considered haute couture, but the point of this challenge is to send in looks that are unique, unconventional, and visually stunning. This round was originally going to be avant-garde / unconventional, but I know that a lot of people probably don't have avant-garde looks, so I made this slightly more accessible by changing it to haute couture, but avant-garde looks are still highly encouraged. This round in simple terms; don't send in anything basic.

If you're in need of inspiration, here are a few examples of looks that would fit the theme of this round:

Spoiler

original

61d0150afd498968f018985e4e9d5c48.jpg

Ashistudio_001_20170124123344.JPG

Iris-Van-Herpens-Haute-Couture.jpg

ed63c09966a904529be1c0ffe36c3668.jpg

091715-red-carpet-dresses-lead.jpg?itok=hXtYD-ar

GAR_6053.1366x2048.JPG

HERPEN_HCF12_443.jpg

elie-saab-couture-spring-2018-paris-fashion-week-pfw-001.jpg

44-Iris-van-Herpen-Couture-Fall-2011.jpg

gettyimages-993127358-master-1530906349.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

zuhair-murad_ful_hc_f18_pa_109.jpg

tappo-haute-couture-640x358.jpg?w=851&h=476

And as always, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

DEADLINE: THURSDAY JANUARY 7TH AT 5 PM ET

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

oh my. i’m ready for the gag winning

ROUND 6

ORANGE

jyJwiwI.png

On 2/4/2019 at 5:16 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON – This is fine. Not exciting at all, though. I personally have a vendetta against peplum, but that's a personal issue. 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS – The hair is problematic, but that's perhaps the only complaint that I have. Why are you lowkey darkhorsing in the competition rn!? Love the (leather?) skirt, and I love the top with it. Nice look overall.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO – A ****ing serve. The ombre in the last pic is so cool. I'm a massive fan of this coat + the skirt. And I love the boots as well, she's kinda serving me Kim Possible or something.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – Hm. A little simple. I'm pretty sure someone like Gaga had more exciting orange looks. With that being said, it's still a nice, clean look. I like the pops of black with the shoes, bag, and aviators.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS – Really pretty shade of orange. Definitely one of the most impactful looks of the week. You've done it again Kash Dolla!

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY – Simple and effective. So glad that she didn't pair this with a necklace, it would've been too much. The hair is also right again.

kipperskipper / JENNIE – Oof. I think we would've benefited from more photos of this look, but I'm pretty sure that this was the only photo that you could find... I guess I like the pattern in the back? It's interesting-ish. There's really not enough for me to comment on with this photo.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – The train elevated this look, it really adds drama. The shade of orange is beautiful against her skin tone, and I like the draping effect. A pretty solid look overall.

Loyalty / BEYONCE – Here we go with another puffy sleeve tour outfit I-. I'll say that I think this looks less cheap than the green puffy sleeve tour outfit... her hair and makeup is so ****ing beautiful, but then she pairs it with this dingy, overpowering wrinkled blob? Ugh. I can't fully hate the look, but it isn't great.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON – Queen of not wearing makeup. The photos themselves are really cool with the color palette and (light leaks?), they kinda look like they came from an album booklet in 2003. Anyway, the dress is simple, cute, effective, I'm not mad.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – So matronly.... I hate the random bow in the center, it just totally throws things off. She looks like a (chic) Italian grandma going to church. I feel like there's a styling problem here, it just looks SO dated.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – Ugh the iconic rose petal dress. The color palette is beautiful, it almost looks like the dress was painted on. I also love the fringe at the bottom hem. The fit is perfect as well.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – Boring. It's not bad, but it's not exciting. I do like the shade of orange, though

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ – This is horrid, imo. From head to toe, horrid. The flat, lifeless skirt I-.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA – The fit is so weird here. It looks too tight or something jhgfgjh. I like where she was going with this, but the fit throws me way off. The thighs and breast area I-

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – Our second LWYMMD look from you! This was a pretty smart choice. The boots and the hair really make the look.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – The cutouts are really cool. I think her hair should've been down though, she's kinda serving alien. It's a nice look, though.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – LOVE this. The pleats in the pants, the oversized fit of the jacket, the MOVEMENT in the pants. Whew.

22 hours ago, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - ddd screaming at the thread entry being your actual entry. It’s fine, it fits her well and I like the shade of orange.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - simple but it looks okay and it’s better than what I expected considering how many times you said she didn’t have any orange outfits ddd if it was a strategy it wORKED

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - fun, she looks like an action movie spy.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - I like the shape of the dress and love the orange, it’s very rich. Not a fan of the fit.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - looks like an expensive trash bag

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - I like this. It’s very simple but she looks great in it.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - I wish you sent a photo of the front, it looks good from the back.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID -  ugh I wish this wasn’t this short! I love the construction of this dress and the accessories. Everything really, except the ruffled shirt.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - I like how this looks with the hair up. I like the ~idea of the dress but the fabric looks stiff. The dress is so puffy it kinda swallows her.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON -  a little pajama-esque but I like it.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - love this, Chanel always gets the suits right. I wish the necklace was a little more delicate since there’s so much going on already

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - iconic, i love the fabric and even the fringe at the bottom. I don’t love the gloves but it helps finishing putting together the whole look.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - hot, but that’s about it!

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - a mess all around, nahhhh

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - not a fan of the pajama looking suits but even if I was the fit is too tight and looks weird.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - I never noticed the snake tattoo on her thigh until now :eek: remind me of Gaga’s BTW one. I like the outfit, especially the boots.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE -  interesting color. I’m not a fan of random cutouts but in here they work and help make the dress a lot more interesting.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’O -  idk. I’m not a fan of how many finishes there are on this. The flow pants and long suit combo drags her down and looks heavy on her.

14 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I REALLY enjoyed this look. This shade is pretty and the fit is perfect. I just wish there was a bit more too it but still well done.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - SLAY! Its so simple, yet SO effortless. I LOVE that skirt paired with a simple button up. It all just works

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - For me. this did not age well. The jacket is cute but those glasses and skirt length just dont cut it. And it feels majorly dated for me... 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - At first I wasnt a fan, but the more I let it sink in, I started to like it more. My problem is more with the chest area as it just brings down the sophistication of this dress.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - I dont wanna like it lol but I do. The top half is great. I love a ball gown look but its too...messy for me. Still has this flare though...

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - Its nice. Not the best, but not the worst this round. I LOVE when people send more than one pic to show the different angles, but for me, this hurt you. THe more I see the top I didnt fully love it and the back angle just looks weird. A safe look I would say...

kipperskipper / JENNIE - I Do REALLY like the back of this outfit. But I need more to fully get it.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - VERY BEAUTIFUL. That train just added that extra element needs for this outfit. I dont care for that fringy like bottom of the dress, but overall still a knockout.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - OK, so just to clear the air, I do love a majority of Beyonce's tour outfits and have no big issue with you sending them in, as long as they are great. Last round didnt do it for me. This is better. Not the BEST as I feel like its a bit TOO much, but gives her a dramatic flair

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - Pajama/night gown look. Its ok. Nothing special

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - I COULD have liked this but its just ages her so much. I love the skirt and chains but the jacket and pearls along with that hair REALLY brings its down for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - Reminds me of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. I do really love the design on this dress. THe gloves bring it down for me, and while I love all the colors, for me the orange wasnt the "main attraction" to this look.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - It needed something more to....elevate this look. She is so stunning but the dress does not hold up well against her beauty... 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - That top is so freaking cute...the rest of this outfit is not...

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - It fell flat. Not the worst this round but after such a fantastic outfit last round, its underwhelming. I did enjoy the different tones of orange in the pants

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - I LOVE the boots. The outfit is cute and fits well. Wish there was a better photo

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - I love the silhouette. The cutouts add character to this look. The shade of orange is slightly boring for me though...

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - All these elements SHOULDNT work, but they so do for me. I LOVE the pants. That shade of orange is GOREGOUS on her. What maybe stopped this from being a TOTAL knockout is the jacket. I LOVE it still but wish it was cut or shaped slightly different.

8 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
I don’t know why you were dreading this round so much because this is cute. It is a little simple, but I like the structure and the fit and it looks really nice on her.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
It’s okay, it doesn’t really wow me, but it’s not terrible.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
I’m not really feeling this. :/ I think it would be a little bit better with different shoes, but even then, idk.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
The color is really nice. The dress itself is a little boring other than that though, but it isn’t bad. I think you had better options.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
I usually love big dresses, but not this one. The material doesn’t look that great and I’m not a big fan of the structure of the dress. It kind of reminds me of Thanatos’s entry for the yellow round with how much it resembles bags.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
It’s a cute look. Simple, but executed well.

kipperskipper / JENNIE
I wish there were more photos of this, but from what I can see it looks cute.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Stunning! I don’t have much to say other than that. I love the orange and silver together.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s alright. It looks oversized and not fitted properly because of how big and baggy it is. If the waist were pulled in more and the sleeves went out more than down it would probably look better.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
It’s cute. The fabric looks gorgeous and the color is really nice. I wish we could see the whole thing though.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
One second I like this and the next I don’t so much. This is giving me major Ronald McDonald vibes (if he were more orange and less red) in mostly a good way, but also slightly in a bad way. Thank you for the nostalgia though!

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
This is okay. It’s cute and I like the colors on the dress. It’s more simple than some of your previous looks and not necessarily in a good way. (I think she had a better orange look too. x)

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
This is cute. It kind of gets lost in the other entries because of how simple it is, but it’s still good.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
Pretty disappointing. :/ Everything looks a bit on the cheaper side. 

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
The color is gorgeous and the material looks really nice. It could be fitted a little better, but I really like this.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
This whole look is a serve. It looks like a utility romper done really well and I love the boots and her hair with this. A solid look.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
Probably my least favorite entry from you so far. It’s plain and I’m not a really big fan of the cutout/design on the dress. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
This is gorgeous. The color is really nice and I like all of the pieces together. I think this is oversized clothing done really well.

2 hours ago, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON This is very cute reminds me of a potato chip. Good job

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS I love the top and the material used for it.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO Reminds me of a scientist attempting a fashion show. Its cute

jamesfog / LADY GAGA A Cute fitting tank-top. #goawf

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS This is a bit cute, I normally drag these [2]

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY A bit like Gagas but with more flare to it

kipperskipper / JENNIE return it back to target.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID I love the shortness and asymmetric design of the dress 

Loyalty / BEYONCE This is cute, I normally drag these

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON The fabric deteriorates the look 

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA Very Flintstones-esque, its a cute look 

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR Very artistic. #werk

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO Serving Lea Michelle 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ Jenkies, Velma!!

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA The fabric deteriorates the look [2]

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT  One of my favorites from her. Love the boot combo

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE I love the prints on these, good improvement

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O Go awf, this is sexy and professional-ish 

ROUND 6

ORANGE

dohQM9y.png

1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 2.4

Congratulations Kylie Jenner! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 17th / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 4.8

3rd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 5.6

3rd

JmWrAe2.png

@Taylucifer

Clueless: 7th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 7th
AVERAGE: 5.6

1 hour ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

5th

2gLf462.png

@Dom

Clueless: 13th / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 6.4

6th

yjImlkp.png

@KatyCatPH

Clueless: 9th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 10th / sumthintoxic82: 9th
AVERAGE: 7.6

7th

P3egDJD.png

@EriKills

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 15th / Sabbath: 11th / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 8

7th

GGQuah8.png

@thecptz

Clueless: 10th / Noah: 13th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 11th
AVERAGE: 8

1 hour ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

9th

kYdQdzK.png

@K$Ellie

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 16th / Sabbath: 16th / Speezy: 13th / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 10.2

10th

lX9lPxc.png

@Invisibility

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 17th / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 15th
AVERAGE: 10.4

10th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 12th / Sabbath: 10th / Speezy: 12th / sumthintoxic82: 10th
AVERAGE: 10.4

12th

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 16th / Noah: 9th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 9th / sumthintoxic82: 17th
AVERAGE: 10.8

12th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 12th / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 9th / Speezy: 14th / sumthintoxic82: 12th
AVERAGE: 10.8

1 hour ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

14th

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 14th / Noah: 11th / Sabbath: 15th / Speezy: 11th  / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 11.4

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

Sadly we must say goodbye to...

Reveal hidden contents

18th

6Gr2RuS.png

@Riri.

Clueless: 18th / Noah: 18th / Sabbath: 18th / Speezy: 18th / sumthintoxic82: 18th
AVERAGE: 18

1 hour ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

15th

kg6ncdA.png

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 11th / Noah: 10th / Sabbath: 13th / Speezy: 15th / sumthintoxic82: 16th
AVERAGE: 13

16th

yFcsG2W.png

@Selenurr

Clueless: 17th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 14th / Speezy: 16th / sumthintoxic82: 13th
AVERAGE: 13.2

17th

ESrtWr3.png

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 15th / Noah: 14th / Sabbath: 12th / Speezy: 17th / sumthintoxic82: 14th
AVERAGE: 14.4

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Kylie Jenner has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

ESrtWr3.png

@kipperskipper

This is Gaga's round. I am expecting a lot from you @jamesfog

But also, SENT! This is very avant garde I can settle for 2nd.

katy-perry-carousel-dress-crazy-fun-outf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.