Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

The Color Game 7 | R3 RESULTS & R4 pg. 76

1,973 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Noah
4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Wtf is going on? I already sent my entry. I-

You sent me 3 entries.

 

7R5yIYN.jpg

 

Edit: Wait nvm, did you just want to go with the one you sent a picture of? I wasn't sure if you decided on that or not

 

7R5yIYN.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
K$Ellie

all these ugly ass looks wow i can't find anything

 

MMOrAJ0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatyCatPH
32 minutes ago, Noah said:

You sent me 3 entries.

 

7R5yIYN.jpg

 

Edit: Wait nvm, did you just want to go with the one you sent a picture of? I wasn't sure if you decided on that or not

 

7R5yIYN.jpg

Yeah that one with the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clueless
46 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

sent

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnbZMq_2-vriawWrr9Lbb8EiRJmjuxp5WK0JDqM7g-f3KvafZe

Why is the dress itself kinda a SERVE? This would be a lewk if it was styled correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesfog

Not surprised to see worstfiction as one of the last to send again but K$mellie? Colour me shocked!

 

tpx73dr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Invisibility
2 hours ago, Clueless said:

Why is the dress itself kinda a SERVE? This would be a lewk if it was styled correctly

Sis loves her corsets too much for that. Thankfully last round taught me a valuable lesson

 

2011-08-117534027-10-480w.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkBox
2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Sis loves her corsets too much for that. Thankfully last round taught me a valuable lesson

 

2011-08-117534027-10-480w.jpg

omg someone tell her to throw that corset in the trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

I senT

stop attacking me y'all x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites