Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

She deserved to say tbh. Over you.

Say what you want, but your outfits sucked every round and someone has to say it. Period. Enjoy the pity votes tho, for always agreeing with judges and acting like every critique was deserved.

ooh ah AH

The gag the cackle. Eliminations this round... Kii. 

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

example 4: katy perry ( it was a mess and i like the member, but the dress was not that even yellow, more gold like, also it was hella cheap and boring, katy looked bored in photoshoot and it was like she was thinkin”what am i doing here and why am i wearing this nonsense” like save it . It was bad , prolly got pity votes cause was underrated last round, but it is what it is.

My looked served timelessness. It was from a 2013 shoot but can still work in 2019. Yours was from 2005 and seemed stuck there.

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Girlicious's run this season being: HIGH - WIN - ELIM. @thecptz a strategic queen

thecptz

Dhfjjdf and from the person where I would least expect it from :bibliahh:

we love a good gag

Just now, Noah said:

Girlicious's run this season being: HIGH - WIN - ELIM. @thecptz a strategic queen

thecptz

i actually based my decision on who i think did worst so eliminating the contender was a bonus

7R5yIYN.jpg

I know i will be tossed whenever i will be in bottom, but i don’t care. I will always express my mind, cause it’s only fair. And someone has to be the hated b**ch so.

at the end of the day @Bxtch deserved to stay.

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I know i will be tossed whenever i will be in bottom, but i don’t care. I will always express my mind, cause it’s only fair. And someone has to be the hated b**ch so.

at the end of the day @Bxtch deserved to stay.

I'm emotional right now 

Resultado de imaxes para kylie jenner gif crying

Love you sis :heart2: 

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 4
SKIN TONES / NUDES

For this round please send me your celebrity's best skin tone/nude look. Any color from light cream/eggshell to dark brown is acceptable for this round. See through/transparent is allowed as long as it's not another color (ask me first though). The color of the outfit does not have to match your celebrity's skin tone. As always, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

DEADLINE: JANUARY 24TH AT 5 PM ET

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

9 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

My looked served timelessness. It was from a 2013 shoot but can still work in 2019. Yours was from 2005 and seemed stuck there.

Timelesnees sis, your outfit served daytime magazine cover realness that moms buy and read. And then go look for a outfit you sent in a local thrif shop or h&m ... so move along. My dress was at least made by designers and was loved by gp. Yours well, let’s just say it’s just another piece of fabric that was dumped in a garbage bin after photoshoot.

Tragic. Bye. 

adsjakak i’m done

Is see through also allowed?

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Timelesnees sis, your outfit served daytime magazine cover realness that moms buy and read. And then go look for a outfit you sent in a local thrif shop or h&m ... so move along. My dress was at least made by designers and was loved by gp. Yours well, let’s just say it’s just another piece of fabric that was dumped in a garbage bin after photoshoot.

Made by designers and yet looked like not much thought and effort was put into making it look timeless. Keep dragging my look and praising your dated one. At the end of the day, the judges deemed my entry better than yours. Ask them why.

But you know, I like seeing you fume. You are entitled to your wrong opinions anyway. :michael:

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Made by designers and yet looked like not much thought and effort was put into making it look timeless. Keep dragging my look and praising your dated one. At the end of the day, the judges deemed my entry better than yours. Ask them why.

But you know, I like seeing you fume. You are entitled to your wrong opinions anyway. :michael:

And the end of the day, we both ahve different opinions and let’s just move on and find better entries.

19 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Is see through also allowed?

Send it to me and I'll tell you if it is or not x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.