• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

The whole point is literally to coordinate looks the rest is just fluff. You can literally center it around anything you want ex. You all send in feather looks, vintage looks, multicolor looks, or whatever. Random group challenges happen every season whyyouactingbrandnew.gif

I mean, does graphics, story of the group, etc. have an impact, because I did not sign up to present a beautiful entry, formatting and doing graphics and **** x

13 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I mean, does graphics, story of the group, etc. have an impact, because I did not sign up to present a beautiful entry, formatting and doing graphics and **** x

Looks and coordination are the main part. Nice formatting can help, but if a group's looks are bad and aren't coordinated at all then they're not going to get scored high just because they have nice formatting.

3 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Welcome to the team :clap3:

Thanks sis :-*

24 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

I’m joining group 3 :)

20 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

4 x

okay thnks x

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Looks and coordination are the main part. Nice formatting can help, but if a group's looks are bad and aren't coordinated at all then they're not going to get scored high just because they have nice formatting.

ok thx

jamesfog

18 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

How does the elimination work?

Everyone will be ranked as a group so for example the results will be like:

WIN

Group A

HIGH

Group B

SAFE

Group C

BOTTOM

Group D

and then the winning team will discuss/vote to choose one person to eliminate from the bottom team. Only one person is getting eliminated this round.

Edited by Noah

imo this is a lot more fair than previous group challenges because you actually get to create your own theme whereas in previous seasons usually every group is assigned a different theme :cm:

ROUND 7

HAUTE COUTURE

jyJwiwI.png

On 2/6/2019 at 6:41 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON – Is that a chicken!? 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS – I'm not sure how haute this is. It's pretty unpolished and unrefined to me. Probably would've fit better in a Grunge round. I'm confused by this choice.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO – The coat really could've been left out of the look. The dress alone says enough. Anyway, it's a nice look. Definitely haute couture.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – That third pic is so impactful, I may have dragged this without that photo being included in your entry, because sis looks ROUGH in the other two.. especially in the last pic :rip:. But anyway, it's a really cool look. I'm really not a fan of feathers, so I personally would not have gone with this look, but I still can appreciate a high fashion look when I see one.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS – I appreciate the aesthetics with this one. Kinda GrungeySexyCool. 

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY You sent the most edgy look of the week? I could not believe it. Totally loving the color palette here. From wig to boot perfect. The (dress?) might get dragged for being shapeless, but I really respond well to this look.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Yes!!!!! :jonny: Everyone dragged this on Met Gala night, but I LIIIIIIIIIVED for this. I'm so happy you sent this. The headpiece, the gloves, the beautiful makeup, the silhouette. :jonny6:

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – I opened your entry hoping for either this or the 2013 Met Gala look. This is excess in the best way possible. So gorgeous.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON – Oof... well.. it is a look... Those mixed prints and colors are kinda ugly, like they don't look well together. I'm disappointed. The edges on the purple part is serving Christmas garland.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – Omfg............ I-..................... this is possibly my favorite look of the season so far. I hate to say it, but Baeguls SNAPPED.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – Gorgeous stoned alien perfection. But I feel like I wouldn't be doing my judge's duty if I didn't ask for more versatility from you in future rounds :lakitu:

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – This almost looks cheap af. Like she's kinda serving grandma's old kitchen curtains. It's pretty to look at, but the construction kinda confuses me. The nipple section. The random frill flap things. :rip:

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA – Pretty, but kinda meh at the same time. I definitely don't have any complaints, but it's not really my taste.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – I liked this look a lot when I first saw it. The fit is absolutely perfect for her thiccer Instagram baddie figure these days. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – This is ****ing beautiful, and it would've been even better without the Sasha Velour beaded bald cap. I'm not mad at all though, the dress (which kinda reminded me of her dress in your yellow entry) is stunning.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Stunning silhouette, and the photo itself is ART. Loooove this entry.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:21 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON

Let me say I love the illusions :ahh:  I like the fact that you can also see the sleeves, waist and collar part of the dress compared to other furball entries this season. Good!

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS

Its cute-ish, the half blazer/half under-wear is nice.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO

I-. This is a LOOK LOOK. Its very rugged/edgy and well executed at the same time. The white fur coat was a bonus and a fine example of how to do outfits with puffy/extremely furry coats

jamesfog / LADY GAGA

Tbh I know Gaga had more dramatic looks than this. But this is very appealing. I love the heals and the headpiece, more than I loved the dress

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS

With the jacket on the outfit is more effective. Without the jacket it just looks almost like a Great Value Victoria Secret runway show. Nonetheless it’s a cute & sexy look.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY

Its actually very unique. The wild hair and the shoes are perfect standouts. I think the dress was executed good, reminds me of a pile of crumbled tissue paper from Christmas

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
OOO I like this. Its very edgy. I love how the headpiece designs and the back of the dress came together. Some judges may say the torso fabric of the dress is cheap… but I think it works for this look

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ

We see a queen! Very elegant and remarkable. The entire outfit seems to balance old royalty and some type of futuristic royalty

Moonlightbae / ZARA

Its very Piñata-esque, cute to an extent. Compared to your fellow competitors this just doesn’t look as extravagant. It’d probably do well in a striped round but not a round like this

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA

Waist down from the dress is meh/plain. The upper portion gives life though.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

This is good. I like the detail put into it. Also the fingers were a kii to look at tbh. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Its very cute but it doesn’t really stand up to the other outfits this round that much.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA

Actually the velvet style on this outfit is very established because it doesn’t look stiff or plain. The gold head/shoulder piece is also cute.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Very sexy. I love the asymmetry of the dress and the designs. The middle of the dress could use more

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE

This is rather appealing to look at . It gives me a holy/church vibe

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

This is neat and cool, I actually love how the dress and color schematic resembles a Spade card.

On 2/7/2019 at 12:09 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON -  THE CHICKEN SCREAMING AT HER HAS ME SCREAMING AS WELL. I mean, this is definitely something I was expecting to see on Miss Scarlett and an interesting take on a coat.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - definitely more on the ‘subtle’ side of things but I like that this is an “edgier” look. I wish there was something else going on beneath the plaid cause a black leotard isn’t very exciting or that she was wearing an unconventional look to make up for that.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - I think the styling makes the entire outfit. She looks cool. I’m not too fond of the furry section of the dress tho.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - Having so many options to choose from, I feel like no matter what you sent my reaction would be “oh, maybe he should’ve sent x”. So, having made peace with that, I love how this is “weird” but it’s still such a fashion moment that no one else could produce. Her Mind.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - I wish you sent another pic of her with the coat on ‘cause it looks like A MOMENT. The hair and makeup are EVERYTHING and truly elevate the entire outfit. She looks great even if a little on the safer side.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY -  I screamed when I opened your spoiler because a dark line in the wall behind her looked like she had her arms open at me sdsfdfg. Anyways! This looks just like what I would picture a couture Katy look. It’s interesting to look at, even if I don’t know much about what’s going on. But WHAT ARE THOSE SHOES? DELETE.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - the face was just RIGHT, so beautiful, ugh. I pretty much enjoy everything about this outfit except the skirt. The fabric looks like an afterthought which is a shame since everything else looks perfect.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - very on brand with the whole “queen bey”. I love how there’s a lot going on but it doesn’t feel overwhelming but rather every piece helps put together the whole concept. Great concept, great styling, great look! a COMEBACK! I wish the boots were different, cause everything feels very royal (a shocker) and they’re a little meh.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON -  I like the colors but it’s just a dress. There’s nothing spectacular about it.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA -  Love me some good winged eyeshadow with a skinny brow, what a moment.  I love the color and the construction of the dress, it’s great. I’m undecided on the flowers, they look a little tacky but also come off as somewhat campy which I can forgive since there’s a concept going on with the whole look. Would I like it better without the flowers? Yes. Would it make it super boring? Absolutely. So, is this a “good” critique? Bet!

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR -  I mean, I pretty much knew this is what you would send and if you didn’t it would’ve been a mistake, right. I love the colors on this so much, the purples with hints of hues of blue along with the embellishments work perfectly. BUT I absolutely HATE that red snake, like, WHY? Why is it there? WHY!!?!?!?! I get that it’s a concept with the apple but it’s so ****ing UGLY.  Also, a few of your entries have been in a similar style, and while this is obviously the better one, that kinda takes away the wow factor from this.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - Not a fan of all the frill thingies going on, I think if they used a fabric similar to the rest of the dress it would look better cause right now it looks like they just put it on top of her to make it more interesting. Love the embroidery on the main fabric and the touches of green in the accessories.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - I like the combination of red and gold for the top piece but the rest of the dress is too simple. It’s beautiful and she looks good, but the point of the round was to go all out and this is not as unique as I’d hope.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT -  I love the color and can appreciate the feather embellishments but overall it’s a little forgettable, isn’t it?

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE -  everything looks so exquisite and expensive whew :jonny: I love the embroidery of the dress and how it’s both subtly constrasting yet noticeable. And that headpiece…wow. And then I continued scrolling and saw the picture where she shows the back and……………….. the DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m SOLD. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’O - Beautiful! I love how the skirt is shaped, it’s very unique which is perfect for this round.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:09 PM, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON 
OMG the chickens...This outfit really brought something different and unique and fashionable. I wish there was a bit more, but wait you have chickens...

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
I was REALLY excited after last rounds look, but this did not hold up to that. I can see where the concept was going, but was not executed well, at least not by what this one photo shows.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
I love the oversized jacket. Adds that extra wow to the outfit. The dress is pretty and interesting.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
She had SO many to choose from, so it must have been hard to select an outfit. But I think this REALLY worked out great. Its all so crazy, yet she SO sells it all. And those SHOES! YAS!!!

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS 
I like it. I wanna love it but something is holding me back. The design is good and I really like that jacket.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY 
I get "it" for this challenge, but then I dont lol. Reminds me of a fruit roll up and I like those so...good job.

I'll admist, I wasnt feeling this at first based off the first 3 pics, but that last pic just captured the essence of the look. I LOVE the details. I wish the front was a bit more...exciting but still an overall AMAZING look

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ
Very REGAL. Love the whole concept, as it works for Queen B. The gold, blue and red go GREAT together. On Point!

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON 
It's lacking something that the others seem to have...that WOW factor. Its nice...but I dunno if it really "works" for this round...

I LOVE the details on the top half of this dress. The look waist up is great, but the bottom half is just...ok.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
The details are so freakin amazing on this look. I REALLY enjoy this. HOWEVER...since you've had so many similar looks to this, it kinda took the "shock" away. I feel like this would have had more of a "POW" moment had we hadnt seen this kind of look from you already. Still the best of those "similar" looks...

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
She normally looks so gorgeous, but here she looks so annoyed and it really affects the whole look. The dress is cute. I love the jewelry elements, but nothing grand...

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA 

The head piece is gorgeous and really adds something, but the dress takes that away. Its a beautiful dress (I LOVE that velvet look) but here it really downgrades the look.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT

I like this, but I don't feel like it "went" where it was suppose to go with this challenge. Some elements work (the designs) and for Taylor its different...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE 

That head piece is WOW...amazing. REALLY elevates this look to another level. The dress is simple, but the shaping and design just adds that much needed flare.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
WOW. I ADORE that top and the bottom is just SO unique AND fashionable. Stunning!

4 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't have time to do critiques because this week was really hectic and I hope you can forgive me, but a general critique for everyone is that almost all of you did really well! :heart2:

ROUND 7

HAUTE COUTURE

dohQM9y.png

3 hours ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 4th

AVERAGE: 2

Congratulations Loyalty! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 10th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 1st

AVERAGE: 4.4

3rd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 7th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 7th

AVERAGE: 5.4

3 hours ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 5.6

5th

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 10th / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 5.8

6th

2gLf462.png

@Dom

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 6

6th

GGQuah8.png

@thecptz

Clueless: 9th / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 9th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 6

8th

yjImlkp.png

@KatyCatPH

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 9th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 9th
AVERAGE: 6.2

3 hours ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

9th

nikxdDG.png
@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 11th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 13th / sumthintoxic82: 10th
AVERAGE: 8

10th

lX9lPxc.png

@Invisibility

Clueless: 12th / Noah: 9th / Sabbath: 14th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 9.2

3 hours ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

11th

yFcsG2W.png

@Selenurr

Clueless:13th / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 15th / Speezy: 11th / sumthintoxic82: 11th
AVERAGE: 10.8

11th

JmWrAe2.png

@Taylucifer

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 12th / Sabbath: 11th / Speezy: 10th / sumthintoxic82: 13th
AVERAGE: 10.8

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

Sadly we must say goodbye to...

Reveal hidden contents

16th

kg6ncdA.png

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 15th / Noah: 15th / Sabbath: 16th / Speezy: 16th / sumthintoxic82: 16th
AVERAGE: 15.6

3 hours ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

2 hours ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Loyalty has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

P3egDJD.png

@EriKills

2 hours ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

13th

kYdQdzK.png

@K$Ellie 

Clueless: 11th / Noah: 13th / Sabbath: 10th / Speezy: 14th  / sumthintoxic82: 12th
AVERAGE: 12

14th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 14th / Noah: 14th / Sabbath: 12th / Speezy: 15th / sumthintoxic82: 14th
AVERAGE: 13.8

15th

P3egDJD.png

@EriKills

Clueless: 16th / Noah: 16th / Sabbath: 13th / Speezy: 12th / sumthintoxic82: 15th
AVERAGE: 14.4

57 minutes ago, Noah said:

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY

The pretty group ahh

Mess. I thought I set up my alarm to wake up for results but it turns out I passed out as soon as I laid on the bed. Thanks for the high placement again but I really thought I deserved to win that round tbh.

Anyways, it's nice to know I am grouped with pretty girls.

Edited by KatyCatPH

omg this will be a mess :dancehall:

23 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

you do a girl group round after jennie gets eliminated :thing:

kipperskipper

17 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

ugly ass blind ass obese ass skanks! get yo damn eyes checked

See the source image

interesting concept for a round...should be...fun :siptea:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.