• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Wz6zDgW.png

@Tsareena has chosen to eliminate...

Hide contents

I'm really sad to see you go and I hope you had fun. :chick3: You've had a unique chart run this season with some highs, lows, and a lot of safes, but I'm glad you finally won a challenge last round! I've enjoyed your presence in the thread and I hope you'll stick around. :heart2:

Edited by Noah

15 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

omg lol

I was surprised I was the only one who loved it aksfjsljfsl

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

thank you @Tsareena even had my exit post ready to go because i was sure i was out :deadbanana4:

love you @Navyofbadgals :heart2:

:lmao: mess why. Love navy but she flopped this round 

This is interesting. Rooting for y'all ladies.

ROUND 14

WHITE

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/13/2019 at 5:50 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – This is sublime. A really smart choice from you after the last challenge. Head to toe avant-garde perfection.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Hm. You played it safe in the top 7? She looks immaculate as always, but this doesn't excite me very much. Kinda looks like she's modeling for Fashion Nova.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – I was never a huge fan of this Grammy look from her. 

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – Oh no baby what is you DOIN!? :jonny: How did you go from last challenge to this? I-. This is just not it whatsoever. 

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – The mask triggers my trypophobia! But anyway she looks good.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – Well... this is certainly something. Maybe it would've been better without the cape? I don't know. I'm just not responding well to this.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Oh WOW. I'm getting a flapper girl tea from this. Am stunned.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:54 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - i schRIHmd.

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - the last pic :jonny: i’d let her stomp on me tbh! It’s simple but in a great way.

Loyalty - Beyoncé - it’s cute but kinda reminds me of my grandma’s tablecloth

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista - bP8EqTS.gif

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - I don’t love the bottom as much as the top but it’s still great. I live for the headpiece.

Queen Conchita - Sara Sampaio - I like the idea of this but im not a fan of the construction. The neckline is broadening her shoulders and it’s not very flattering.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o - we have decided to stan forever. I love this so much, it’s so different and beautiful.

20 hours ago, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA She looks so young, almost like 7 years out of her mothers womb. I do appreciate how the big cone designs had that effect of making her look young. The head piece is very cute

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Its simple&pretty  but stylized and designed real well. 

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Its sexy and fitting but I'm still in ICU over holding back my drags for all the print/pattern outfits last round

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA This is very cool, I like the rose/lilly add ons to the outfit. It does seem cluttered a bit but its not bad.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR This is probably one of my favorite looks from Sasha, its very interesting and reminds me of cosplay.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO Okay Ill start by saying I sent something like this in my first season but in purple and was dragged for it. Its not a bad look but the fabric/strings are not cute for the look.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O This is very remarkable and sleek. I love the sheen of the dress and the accessories 

7 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
I mean...it just looks like a bunch of piled up tissue. I dig the hair and mask, but that's as far as that goes. 

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
A tad...bland BUT the sex appeal of this dress just brings it to new life for me. The fit is great and i LOVE that slit. I wish the dress had something else to really make it pop, cuz then you would have been #1 for me.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
The dress itself is cute, but nothing spectacular. Better hair might have helped the overall look for me. It is sexy, but missing something

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 
Now THIS is the navy that know. That jacket is a no. It straight out the 90's and not in a good way. Reminds me of a poorer version of a spice girl.  I think I MIGHT have loved that pants if I could fully see them. The only thing I love is that ponytail. PS, Gaga stole some of the tissues from your jacket...

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
WOW...now this is truly amazing. I LOVE the detail in the jacket. I love the long simple dress too. If the skirt was too detailed it would have been overkill. I even love that mask. Kudos!

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
I dunno if this was an attemp to be edgier after last round. I like the idea, but it comes off really messy. I'd like it without the jacket. But not a complete fail though...

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
I LOVE that fringe like material. Such a modern take on a classic look. I love the draping. Overall a win

3 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
I understand what you were going for but this isn’t isn’t really doing anything for me. The hair and makeup are amazing, but the neck down just looks like she’s wearing 3 coffee filters. The lace bodysuit that she had on underneath of this/wore later that night is a much better white look than this.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
This is really simple, but also really gorgeous. She looks stunning and everything is put together well.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s okay, but the pattern of the lace on this is kind of bad. It reminds me of cheap lace curtains.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
It’s okay. I like the red with the white and the design on the jacket is really nice. For some reason a lot of the things she has worn in your entries this season have just looked stiff and I’m not sure why.  

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

I love the mask and the detail on the top. It’s a solid look overall.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
This is stunning. My only complaint is that I wish the waist were pulled in more or the feathers were placed better around the top, because it makes her look a lot wider than what she is, especially with the short cape around her shoulders.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

Gorgeous x. I love the way the dress is made and it fits really well.

ROUND 14

WHITE

dohQM9y.png

2 hours ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 2nd

AVERAGE: 1.8

Congratulations Tsareena! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 2

2 hours ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 3.8

2 hours ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 4.4

2 hours ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

5th

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 4.8

2 hours ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

28 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

6th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 5

7th

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 7th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 7th
AVERAGE: 6.2

27 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Tsareena has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

listen to the sound of a NQ x

well you have no taste, soo. this will defo qualify and you will seethe.

to think that round 15 would've been the last round if the season hadn't been extended omg we're really getting close to the end :chick3:

I know that __________________ Will win this competition :emofish: 

13 minutes ago, Speezy said:

I know that __________________ Will win this competition :emofish: 

I still think it's anyone's game tbh a lot can happen in 3 rounds, especially when it's this close :cupid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.