• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Wz6zDgW.png

@Kylie Jenner has chosen to eliminate...

Hide contents

You had so many good moments this season and have done so well up until this point, but your entry this round was really not it. :chick3: I was hoping you would go all the way, but sadly we have to say goodbye now. :cries: I hope you had fun playing and I hope you stick around in the thread! :heart2:

Sorry :'( I felt it was obvious who had the lowest average out of you both and so wanted to be fair when choosing who to eliminate!

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 1st

AVERAGE: 1

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 8

jkgffkjjhj :rip:

On 3/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, jamesfog said:

Reveal hidden contents

2970d9dcda9a2084016dff23274672f0.jpg

:ahh:

39 minutes ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Congratulations Kylie Jenner! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 2.8

14 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

@Kylie Jenner Please PM me the name of the contestant you wish to eliminate. I will reveal their rankings after your choice.

A story in 3 parts

Poor baby z

I thought you would be the winner (before this round lel!) :weeps:

7 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Pinky shouldn't have been Low

FBZyKMp.gif

FBZyKMp.gif

16 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

the nerve. what was his post on miss navy  :jonny5:

navy haters always lose 

Hehe :fan:

1 minute ago, Clueless said:

I said he shouldn't have been laughing :fan:

We love a knowledgeable judge :clap3:

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Whew congrats bagels, deserved, we STAN :jonny6:

Baby z nooooo :weeps:

13 rounds in.. that was a classic, that was a classic

19 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Sooooo where is the next round

IMG_20181105_091744.jpg

It's coming in like 10 minutes

IMG_20181105_091744.jpg

10 minutes ago, Noah said:

It's coming in like 10 minutes

IMG_20181105_091744.jpg

Posted 10 minutes ago

IMG_20181105_091744.jpg

ROUND 13

PATTERNS / PRINTS

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – Um. Of all Gaga's patterned looks you pick this? She's had better looks in candids on the street I-. It's not bad, but it's not exciting.... It's a safe/pretty dress.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – This look is so beautifully stripped. Fresh-faced makeup, a simple hairstyle, not a lot of jewelry. Gorgeous without being overpowering. The dress itself is reminds me of a cathedral or something. You did Bella right!

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – This is lovely. It's a lot, but it's not off-putting (like your last entry). I'm loving the earthy colors.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – Your quintessential 90s supermodel look. I'm not mad.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – One of my favorite looks that you've sent this season. The editorial quality of it all. Oh wow.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – Hm. I'm not a fan of those huge stripes. They look weird & kinda cheapen the dress. Not my favorite Sara look from you.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – Sis just looks like she's going to work. Not top 8 material whatsoever.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – This is cute.

22 hours ago, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - it’s okay but there’s nothing special about it

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - I literally have nothing to say ‘cause this is just incredible and exquisite and I’ll drag any judge who dares to think otherwise.

Loyalty - Beyoncé - Unexpected entry tbh. I like the idea but im not sure about the execution.

Navyofbadgals - Linda EvangelistaOWi49z4.png

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - I tend to live for headpieces or exaggerated shoulders but this time it feels a little costumey to me, like if she was cosplaying a character.

Queen Conchita - Sara Sampaio - She’s so beautiful, whew. I like this, the embroidery definitely makes it more special, wish it wasn’t there or was done differently at the very bottom of the skirt, ‘cause it’s bothering me for some reason but it’s just a tiny detail. 

thecptz - Davika Hoorne - idk baby z, this is cute and all but doesn’t really stand out at this point in the competition

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o - I actually like this a lot. It’s very sleek and well constructed and fits her so nice. Great entry.

16 hours ago, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

General Comments : Im not the biggest fan of overly patterned and wanted to drag everyone for tablecloth/rug like entries :eli:

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – I do like the way it appears as a jumper/dress.  Its  very cute. Also the shoulder pieces look good

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – I do love the look but not as much as other judges. The enlarging of the patterns as it closer to the ground is a neat effect .

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – Very nice, I do like the headwrap. I get a wild and calming vibe from this look

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – Its very antique/vintage like. I like the reflection and shine that this outfit brings. Its well put together without looking tacky

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – Very daring and hypnotizing. I do like the headpiece and the fit of the outfit.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – The level of layers in this dress is very good. I do like the sparkles on the outer/lace portion. The look as a whole is very energetic

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – Very Macy's-ish but its still cute, the belt and purse are a plus. I do love the shoes as well

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Honestly I adore the simplicity of the look. 

3 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
The dress is pretty, but so...safe. I KNOW Gaga had MUCH better options for this round.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID

Simplicity=Timeless. It doesn't always have to be over the top to be fashionable and this is proof. The pattern adds so much dynamic to this dress.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
It's sorta all over the place. It does all come together nicely, but you've done better in other rounds

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA 

OWi49z4.png

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
This pattern hurts my eyes. And sorta looks cheaply made (mostly with those shoulders).

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
You were on such a roll...and then you go back. Its nice. The design is cute. But coming from those last 2 rounds, this is leaning toward boring. I'd say youre lucky that there are others that are more...boring...

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE 
Its a pretty look...pretty boring. Not saying it's not fashionable but just so...boring.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
It's a MUCH better version of Davika's look. Not over the top, but fits well, stunning and fashionable.

2 hours ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
It’s okay. Not really amazing, but also not terrible. It’s pretty simple and I agree that she has better looks.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Stunning! I love how gothic it looks. The pattern is subtle and done really well and the gown itself is gorgeous.

Loyalty / BEYONCE
It’s cute. I like the concept, but I agree that the execution could’ve been better.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
Gorgeous! I love classic Versace looks and I love the jewelry with this too. This is probably my favorite entry from you this season.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

The color and pattern are kind of boring but other than that the outfit is really interesting and structured well. I like the shoulders but I agree with Sabbath that I usually like headpieces, but not this one.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
I’m not really a big fan of the pattern on this. The jewelry and structure of the dress are gorgeous, but the pattern makes it look like she just picked up the worst rug she could find at a thrift store and made it into a dress. It would be a lot better without the stripes.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
There is no way that this is her best pattern look. It’s very pedestrian and basic. You’ve had so many serves this season, but this is a big misstep and definitely my least favorite entry from you so far. 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O

It’s cute and put together well, but it’s not really that exciting or unique in any way.

ROUND 13

PATTERNS / PRINTS

dohQM9y.png

1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Congratulations Kylie Jenner! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 2.8

1 hour ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 4.4

4th

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 4.6

1 hour ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

5th

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 7th
AVERAGE: 5

5th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 7th / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 5

1 hour ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

7th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 5.2

8th

GGQuah8.png

@thecptz

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 8

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@Kylie Jenner has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 14

WHITE

For this round, please send me your celebrity's best white look. As always, if you have any questions, please ask them!

DEADLINE: THURSDAY MARCH 14TH AT 5 PM ET

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.