The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

Girl group has to win worst round like what were the judges thinking.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALE

NDQETJf.png

@Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID

♕ OPENING PERFORMANCE 

I am Kylie Jenner and I have something to say.

gettyimages-530559208jpg.jpg

Take a look around. You will find yourself standing in a world of mass-produced, factory-made items of clothing that lack design, complexity and elegance. You may look right and see a costume, you may look to your left and see a sequinsed gown, but these, quite simply, are not comparable to the unique pieces of exciting fashion that Bella Hadid wears. She finds herself at the top of the fashion industry and it can be easily justified; she is not afraid to step out in something daring, she is not afraid to put her own spin on what is stylish. She is not afraid, period

I think one of the reasons I had so many highs and was always seemingly sabotaged by one judge is because Bella takes risks. Her looks are polarising, which is exactly what fashion is about. It makes you question what is in, because what you thought was in yesterday is out today. Understanding the brilliance behind the craftsmanship of Miss Hadid's eleganza is the work of a highly intellectual individual who is able to put bias and personal taste aside to appreciate a work of art for its beauty. It is, frankly, a skinny feat to have the ability to recognise that everyone has the ability to be fashionable, but only some make fashion a masterpiece.

7b7a0e484edceecb4ec8268918344c9d

Isabella Khair Hadid is an example of this. The detail and thought behind her looks can shock the audience, but it can also make them stare in awe and wonderment. The art is thought-provoking, it is intricately pieced together slowly until the parts become a whole, and the whole is a spectacle. Every single inch of Bella and her outfits come together to create a picture perfect fashion moment. The hair is faultless, the makeup is excellent, the jewellery and accessories elevate the look to a new level that allows for Miss Hadid to find her own spotlight by stepping out of line and onto her own stage.

This is just one of the many reasons why I. K. Hadid has not fallen below safe this entire competition, which is a difficult feat to achieve and not everybody has that. Even when faced with the tragedies of being ranked considerably lower by one judge, tearing a win from her hands, Bella rose form the ashes of her burnt and broken dreams to continually serve versatility and beauty. There is no doubt that Hadid has been the most consistent competitor, just take a look at her track record and the amount of points (which is the highest of all contestants) and you will see for yourself that you cannot find fault with her. 

u4Aj9hy.png

Bella can do classic. She can do modern. She can do the old and she can slay the new. She stands at a meeting point between the beauty of the past and the edginess of the future. All alone in a danger zone, but still managing to rise above her peers and fellow competitors by investing time and money into producing art that is the fashion of tomorrow. Nobody does it like Isabella.

It has been frustrating to have come so close so many times. It has been frustrating to see dire looks placed above Bella's masterpieces, it has been frustrating to see costume design and sewing class mediocrity be awarded wins solely because there is a long dress with an 'interesting' silhouette. Fashion is not always about doing the unexpected, it is also about turning the expected into a spectacle. Isabella looks beyond average performances and has her sights set on the skies. There has not been a single submission that was ugly, there has not been a single submission that was cheap, there has not been a single submission that did not tell a story.

I stand before you as the contestant with the most points. I stand before as the contestant who has, arguably, been the most robbed throughout the competition. I stand before you as the contestant who has faced hardships in the form of sabotage. But I never let it get to my heart. I played fair and when it was my turn to eliminate, I kept the best girls because I wanted to play against the best and stand my ground. I have successfully done this, entry after entry, serve after serve.

You know, we as fashion icons, get to choose our own family and the people we're around. I just hope that you will choose correctly.

♕ CLOSING PERFORMANCE 

@Loyalty / BEYONCÉ

L O Y A L T Y _ B E Y O N C E

L O O K #1
50DF50F900000578-0-image-a-35_1538371148627.jpg

I chose my first look because it represents Beyoncé’s style at its best AKA tour outfits. Throughout this entire competition the biggest topic around my looks were the fact that a lot of them were tour outfits, and that’s why I think it’s important to showcase one of those looks. One thing that i learned by having Beyoncé as my celeb is that she is most confident on stage, and wants to make it a big production for those who go see her, and one of the ways she does that is through her outfits.  

L O O K #2

e148326479dccec5d988bd17ebad10eb.jpg

The reason i chose my 2nd look is because it was my revival in the game, i started my game out very strong, and had 3 wins by the time we got to the 4th round, and was doing really well. When we got around the middle of the game, i started to not do as well, and got mostly safe, i did get two wins in between the high/safe/lows, but this look is the one i consider my revival, as i got 3 consecutive wins going into the finale after the round I won with it.    

L O O K #3
28FEBCC800000578-3093593-So_regal_Beyonce_dressed_as_a_queen_for_her_music_video_for_Bow_-m-6_1432339003710.jpg

I don’t have much to say about my 3rd look, as i think it speaks for itself, but we are now at the end of this game, and this look represents the finale, where i hopefully wins, and leave with my crown and scepter :psych:

I think i should win because i showed something different every round, i think throughout this entire game i took many risks, and showed a different side to Beyoncé. I have always liked Beyoncé, but I wouldn’t consider myself a stan, i had looked into her looks before picking her, but once the game started, i began to really appreciate her style much more. I personally didn’t think of her as one of the pop girls with the best looks before, but now I really think she’s underrated in that department, as others don’t talk about her looks that much. One of the things that i am most proud about this season, is the fact that I ended the season with the most wins, i won 8 out of 17 rounds, which mean i won almost 50% of the time, so even though i may not have been the most consistent, since i got most of my wins in the first rounds, and then by the end, i thing i played a really good game, throughout the entire competition, as I got 8 wins, and only landed in the bottom once.

IndelibleScornfulGangesdolphin.webp

@PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

@PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR

Hello to all,
I should win because I did not send in purple pajamas and I am not a Sequin Sister.
Thank you. 

PRINT.AlienQueen-1000px.png?v=1526341726

VMhAo6D.jpg

SashaVelour_08-2017_LucasBlair_107v5-FIN

In all seriousness, I've been consistent the entire game and have racked up 6 wins. I landed in the bottom once, only because all four looks were so strong. From the start, my entries stood out and were uniquely Sasha, which is why I chose those outfits as my top 3 looks that represent myself the best. Instead of trying to be conventionally pretty, she wants to look like an alien weirder than Loyalty's fetish for Kandy Muse. Sasha will bring something different to the winner's circle and could encourage the future girls to pick celebrities who are more than great gowns, beautiful gowns. 

Beyoncé has done very well, but has been inconsistent. Bella has also done very well and has been consistent, but did not take many risks which might explain her number of wins. You'll probably see Beyoncé and another skinnee model again next season, but not a bald MAN who draws a unibrow on his face. 

That said, I'm happy to have made it to the final and no matter what happens, I had a lot of fun playing with y'all, especially @Navyofbadgals 

But if y'all don't put me in 1st... 

3oz6I32.jpg

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

Edited by Noah

Oh

Well I hate writing and thot y'all didn't write much because y'all sent in QUICK 

No matter what happens, I'm happy I made it to the end 

pL57ex2.gif

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Hello to all,
I should win because I did not send in purple pajamas and I am not a Sequin Sister.
Thank you.  

Eaux wow

s65It5A.jpg

Well Loyalty shouldn't have extra spoiler tags in the first place because this round specifically asked of one picture of each look, not two gifs so.... 

KJ forcing Kruna & YES down our throats again :eli:

5 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

KJ forcing Kruna & YES down our throats again :eli:

and? dont be ungrateful

The unprofessionalism from this HOEst!

17 minutes ago, Noah said:

You may look right and see a costume, you may look to your left and see a sequinsed gown

—but.. nvm

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

—but.. nvm

Mama it's a joke and the dress is beaded which is different

I still can’t see winnerbox ha entry

The way the girls are still trying to invalidate my place in the competition just because Bella is a Muslim y'all are sick

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Mama it's a joke and the dress is beaded which is different

I actually thought of the robbed charttopping girl group which was (and is) unfairly judged 

pL57ex2.gif

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

I actually thought of the robbed charttopping girl group which was (and is) unfairly judged 

pL57ex2.gif

Oh

pL57ex2.gif

Well I heard that the sequin sisters went DIAMOND with their single recently which is difficult to achieve and not everybody has that so time was certainly the ultimate truth teller!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.