Taylor dominates YE AM China (2018)

Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Sis, you literally posted a chart showing all data over the last four years to hide that Taylor didnt even land in the Top 10 for albums in 2018, in a thread about 2018, while fuming over me pointing out a simple fact that Apple Music is largely used by foreigners to  user who wasn't even being honest when asking the question. 

How is that even remotely relevant? You put words into people's mouths for a living, don't you? It's crazy how you ignore 99% of a post to fit your delusional narrative just to bring Taylor down a notch because you despise her. Suffer. Literally show me where I fumed over you pointing out Apple Music isn't that relevant/used mainly by foreigners. I genuinely don't care.

You keep getting clocked again and again and have the audacity to act smart about it. My point from the very first time I quoted you (which you systematically ignore) is that overall Taylor is not only factually more popular than western artists, but also the majority of local Chinese artists. Get it through your thick head . I posted a chart showing all data since the start of the streaming and digital era because it paints a way more accurate picture of the overall popularity of the artists.

It bothers you SO much that Taylor is dominating in China for an unknown reason. Why do you even care? :skull: 

Look up the top 10 albums in China this year and have a nice surprise. :skull:

??? :skull: 

You do know that for almost all the year-end charts on China's music apps, albums not released that year can't chart, right? :skull: Reputation AND 1989 literally charted in the top 10 weekly albums on QQ Music for 49 weeks out of 52, which is more than any artist, foreign or local :ahh: 

Even today, 424 days after the release of reputation and years after the release of 1989, both albums are still charting in QQ Music's daily chart at #7 and #10 and ALL the albums in front of them were either released in late 2018 or in 2019. She's DOMINATING whether you like it or not:ahh:

Even on NetEase Music, both 1989 and reputation are listed among the top selling albums of the day. You REALLY thought you were on to something, didn't you? Now go ahead and find a way to satirically spin that, it's what you do best!:bibliahh:

Edited by TtaraHae

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Taylor fanboy

• Ash12345

• Cloröx

5 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

How is that even remotely relevant? You put words into people's mouths for a living, don't you? It's crazy how you ignore 99% of a post to fit your delusional narrative just to bring Taylor down a notch because you despise her. Suffer. Literally show me where I fumed over you pointing out Apple Music isn't that relevant/used mainly by foreigners. I genuinely don't care.

You keep getting clocked again and again and have the audacity to act smart about it. My point from the very first time I quoted you (which you systematically ignore) is that overall Taylor is not only factually more popular than western artists, but also the majority of local Chinese artists. Get it through your thick head . I posted a chart showing all data since the start of the streaming and digital era because it paints a way more accurate picture of the overall popularity of the artists.

It bothers you SO much that Taylor is dominating in China for an unknown reason. Why do you even care? :skull: 

You do know that for almost all the year-end charts on China's music apps, albums not released that year can't chart, right? :skull: Reputation AND 1989 literally charted in the top 10 weekly albums on QQ Music for 49 weeks out of 52, which is more than any artist, foreign or local :ahh: 

Even today, 424 days after the release of reputation and years after the release of 1989, both albums are still charting in QQ Music's daily chart at #7 and #10 and ALL the albums in front of them were either released in late 2018 or in 2019. She's DOMINATING whether you like it or not:ahh:

Even on NetEase Music, both 1989 and reputation are listed among the top selling albums of the day. You REALLY thought you were on to something, didn't you? Now go ahead and find a way to satirically spin that, it's what you do best!:bibliahh:

You truly snapped. :clap3:

7 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

original.gif 

8 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

Watch that user quote one or two lines of your post and ignore the rest

24Fn0N0.gif

OT: legend

18 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

I've never seen someone ended so thoroughly I - :deadbanana2:

Anyways congratulations to Taylor! :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

I-

Demolished her stale a** :bibliahh:

32 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

Omg you didn’t have to demolish miss @Communion like that :jonny5:

11 hours ago, Communion said:

Clock me? The three most sold albums in China for 2018 are all by Chinese artists. :skull:

if you think Taylor was bigger than Lay in 2018, more power to you. :skull:

could you tell me how good/bad exo/lay sales are in china?

OT: Congrats tay! :party: 

43 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

You do know that for almost all the year-end charts on China's music apps, albums not released that year can't chart, right? 

I wasn't talking about individual apps, I was talking about cumulative year-end lists put together - like the one you literally quoted me with combing data from 2014 to 2018 that I was literally referencing. The continue moving of goal posts.  :deadbanana2:

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

I wasn't talking about individual apps, I was talking about cumulative year-end lists put together - like the one you literally quoted me with combing data from 2014 to 2018 that I was literally referencing. The continue moving of goal posts.  :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

Watch that user quote one or two lines of your post and ignore the rest

24Fn0N0.gif

OT: legend

Mess :rip: 

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

FIRED!

ot: congrats legend :clap3:

Edited by 4Real

2 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Mess :rip: 

Well when someone moves the goal posts of their posts and then writes a novel on their new position, yes, the entire post becomes irrelevant. :skull:

The fumes that posting the mere fact the AM is more Western leaning posts to where Taylor stans are now counting annual gross over a four year period. The insecurity. :rip:

14 minutes ago, Communion said:

Well when someone moves the goal posts of their posts and then writes a novel on their new position, yes, the entire post becomes irrelevant. :skull:

The fumes that posting the mere fact the AM is more Western leaning posts to where Taylor stans are now counting annual gross over a four year period. The insecurity. :rip:

I have never seen someone lie like you. He didn’t move any goal posts. 

19 hours ago, TtaraHae said:

Because it's true  :cm:

Taylor is not only bigger than the entirety of western artists but also bigger than the vast majority of domestic artists in China. When we do look at the larger music apps, Taylor is constantly at the top. Here's the top digital albums from 2014 to today according to an aggregator of all the Chinese music services that disclose sales data:

ce434a48ly1fyumpqla1aj21oe0u07jc.jpg

Taylor literally has 2 albums in the top 3. A queen  :cm:

1 hour ago, TtaraHae said:

He said the exact same point word for word and you continue to lie for no reason other than to be annoying. 

And then he proceeded to explain to you why Taylor wasn’t on the 2018 YEC’s you asked about as 2017 albums were ineligible to chart (which you then conveniently ignored)

You do know that for almost all the year-end charts on China's music apps, albums not released that year can't chart, right? :skull: 

And then he proceeded to give you stats that demonstrate her impressive popularity which you also conveniently ignored. 

Reputation AND 1989 literally charted in the top 10 weekly albums on QQ Music for 49 weeks out of 52, which is more than any artist, foreign or local :ahh: 

Maybe if you actually read his posts you’d understand.

Edited by Ash12345

53 minutes ago, Communion said:

EMBARRASSING :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Ash12345 said:

I have never seen someone lie like you. He didn’t move any goal posts. 

He did when neither post addresses the point I made, but tries to discredit it and brush it under the rug with unrelated facts to distract from that what was said was fact. 

The fact that you asked a question in bad faith and then got mad when told a fact that went against the convoluted point you were trying to act surprised about. The shenanigans. :skull:

You: "Oh my god....does this mean....Taylor is bigger than most Chinese acts too??? I'm too shocked to believe it! It couldn't be!"

Me: "Well, this chart wouldn't be a good indicator, regardless of how huge Taylor is in China, becaus of how few people use AM."

You: *spawns a fifth head* *screams into the night* *rants about how Taylor's expensive ass albums have revenue over four years*

Sis, for someone who seemed in awe of Taylor's success in China, you seem actually quite in the know about it already. Why?

Y'all could have just posted her QQ and Kugou stats and it would have been 100000x more impressive but y'all wanted to play games with these meaningless AM stats in some weird flex cause you know just how Western leaning it is makes it look move impressive (which is silly when you all obviously know like I do how big she is im china) and forced a thread to be derailed. The backfire. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

You: "Oh my god....does this mean....Taylor is bigger than most Chinese acts too??? I'm too shocked to believe it! It couldn't be!"

Me: "Well, this chart wouldn't be a good indicator, regardless of how huge Taylor is in China, becaus of how few people use AM."

You: *spawns a fifth head* *screams into the night* *rants about how Taylor's expensive ass albums have revenue over four years*

I genuinely want to know when did I do this?

4 hours ago, Communion said:

He did when neither post addresses the point I made, but tries to discredit it and brush it under the rug with unrelated facts to distract from that what was said was fact. 

The fact that you asked a question in bad faith and then got mad when told a fact that went against the convoluted point you were trying to act surprised about. The shenanigans. :skull:

Sis, for someone who seemed in awe of Taylor's success in China, you seem actually quite in the know about it already. Why?

Y'all could have just posted her QQ and Kugou stats and it would have been 100000x more impressive but y'all wanted to play games with these meaningless AM stats in some weird flex cause you know just how Western leaning it is makes it look move impressive (which is silly when you all obviously know like I do how big she is im china) and forced a thread to be derailed. The backfire. :rip:

Everyone who's been arguing with you has been rational and levelheaded, stop painting them out to be fuming because you clearly lost the argument, it's cringeworthy. 

4 hours ago, Communion said:

pfffff omg you're embarrassing at this point :bibliahh:

*rants about how Taylor's expensive ass albums have revenue over four years*

Why are you acting as if Taylor's albums are only up there because they are "expensive"? :skull: 

This isn't the first time you mention this. The normal price for western albums on Chinese music apps is 19 and 20 yuans, which is exactly the prices for 1989 and reputation. Eminem's albums are 20 yuans, Imagine Dragon's album is 20 yuans, BTS' album is 25 yuans, Maroon 5's album is 20 yuans, etc and yet they individually all failed to do even a THIRD of Taylor's revenue for one album :skull: What exactly are you trying to prove by constantly mentioning that Taylor's albums are "expensive"?

Jay Chou's album, which is the most profitable digital album yet, costs the same price as reputation and Lay's album, which is currently smashing, is way more expensive at 27 yuans. In fact, 1989 is the least expensive album in the top 5 highest profitable albums :rip: . You saying that Taylor's albums are expensive doesn't help your cause whatsoever. It's quite ironic actually considering normally OTHs use the fact that her albums are TOO CHEAP in China and shouldn't count at all :bibliahh: 

Y'all could have just posted her QQ and Kugou stats and it would have been 100000x more impressive but y'all wanted to play games with these meaningless AM stats in some weird flex cause you know just how Western leaning it is makes it look move impressive (which is silly when you all obviously know like I do how big she is im china) and forced a thread to be derailed. The backfire. :rip: 

This MOCKERY :bibliahh: It must take a lot of audacity to say that we derailed the thread and that we are suffering from backfire. Are you blind? Do you not have self-awareness? :bibliahh:

OT: Queen slaying all the music apps! Nothing but admiration for the biggest western artist in the two biggest economies in the world!

9 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

Havana (feat. Young Thug)
Camila Cabello

End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)
Taylor Swift

Closer (feat. Halsey)
The Chainsmokers

See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth)
Wiz Khalifa

Might have missed some. The statement would be true enough if you're just talking about solo hits.

OT - congrats to Taylor .

The CLOCK!

@Last Boy on Earth racist towards Chinese? 

This thread being derailed by THAT user, and by inventing things up? Can the mods just ban THAT user from Taylor Swift - related threads? He seems pressed. 

@TtaraHae do you have any numbers for britney? i mean her sales/streaming numbers since bomt in china? 

OT: Tay dominates every continent :clap3:

On 1/7/2019 at 2:09 PM, TtaraHae said:

nnnn the way IT fumes because that girl will never be 10% of Taylor in his beloved communist China :ahh: 

The essays in here over nothing. :deadbanana4: Some of y'all have really got to realise that having the last word isn't that important. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.