Taylor dominates YE AM China (2018)

Taylor fanboy

2018 YE Apple Music China Top 100

Look What You Made Me Do is the most streamed female single (#2 Overall behind Shape of You).

She has 21/100 songs in this 2018 YE Top 100

She has the oldest song (10 years old) and the only country song in the chart with "Love Story".

GLOBAL. :clap3:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Taylor fanboy

• Ash12345

• Cloröx

Gorgeous in the top 10 and 2nd highest rep song :dies:  the stomping 

Not 21/100 songs. I’m screaming. 

Chinese don’t really use AM but she has similar domination the actual streaming services they do use. 

5 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

Gorgeous in the top 10 and 2nd highest rep song :dies:  the stomping 

So It Goes... charting over This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things, Dress and New Year's Day. China serving alternative taste!

Wait, she has more songs in the top 20 than all Asian acts combined and twice as many as all other Western acts combined?

15 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Taylor and Global, name a more iconic duo :clap3:

9bhl68vzbu821.jpg?width=800&auto=webp&s=

The actual domination. Do we know how many users AM China has? 

1 hour ago, Ash12345 said:

Wait, she has more songs in the top 20 than all Asian acts combined and twice as many as all other Western acts combined?

Apple Music isn’t one of the main services for music on China. It’s more likely to be used by foreigners in China. 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

And @KillingYourCareer dare delusionally say that no one knows Love Story outside of the US.

Why should we believe that racist user? :cm:

Edited by Coklek92

1989 still dominating so hard :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

2018 YE Apple Music China Top 100

Look What You Made Me Do is the most streamed female single (#2 Overall behind Shape of You).

She has 21/100 songs in this 2018 YE Top 100

She has the oldest song (10 years old) and the only country song in the chart with "Love Story".

GLOBAL. :clap3:

Can you post a full list? The link won’t work for some reason.

1 hour ago, Taylor. said:

Can you post a full list? The link won’t work for some reason.

I'm sorry I can't because that would be too much work on mobile. As for the the link, others seem to see the YE playlist from Apple Music.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Apple Music isn’t one of the main services for music on China. It’s more likely to be used by foreigners in China. 

Pffff the fake news. Glad she's DOMINATING other streaming services in China too. Whew.

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Pffff the fake news. Glad she's DOMINATING other streaming services in China too. Whew.

Are you actually suggesting Apple Music is used more in China than QQ and Kugou? :skull:

Just now, Communion said:

Are you actually suggesting Apple Music is used more in China than QQ and Kugou? :skull:

Where did you deduce that from?

4 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Where did you deduce that from?

By you rejecting the notion that Apple Music China is not representative of what Chinese listeners stream because it’s not largely used by most people? :skull:

No one is denying that Taylor is huge in China. I’m sure she’s all over year end lists for other, larger streaming services too. Someone brought up how odd it seemed Taylor was not only bigger than any other Western act but almost most Chinese acts and it was pointed out to them that Apple Music’s audience in China skews with more foreigners than the main services. To which you claimed fake news. Put down the defensive blinders, sis. :skull:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

By you rejecting the notion that Apple Music China is not representative of what Chinese listeners stream because it’s not largely used by most people? :skull:

C1hYfSgWQAAmynO.jpg

OT:

I'm mostly impressed by Love Story! Whew a global country song!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.