Jump to content
Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Fedez f/ Zara Larsson - "Holding Out For You"

68 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Mark Rih

sdlnvdns what :skull: 

 

get that Italy #1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_

whew, he is really HUGE in Italy :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih
Just now, whatyouwant_ said:

whew, he is really HUGE in Italy :eek:

Yeah, him and Chiara have been the biggest italian celebrities for a while. Their social media power is unmatched

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

Yeah, him and Chiara have been the biggest italian celebrities for a while. Their social media power is unmatched

That's great, hopefully this song has a crossover appeal for other markets. Let's see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dynamo

Give me that Nordic-Mediterranean anthem :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih
1 minute ago, whatyouwant_ said:

That's great, hopefully this song has a crossover appeal for other markets. Let's see.

Fedez will probably sing/rap in Italian so don't count on this.

The biggest hit in Italy atm (IL CIELO NELLA STANZA) is also a italian rap verses / english pop chorus song too, I expect this collab to be similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sex

wow his instagram is popping for someone who isn't popular outside of Italy

 

local british acts would literally never be able to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
4 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Fedez will probably sing/rap in Italian so don't count on this.

The biggest hit in Italy atm (IL CIELO NELLA STANZA) is also a italian rap verses / english pop chorus song too, I expect this collab to be similar.

oh, i just heard it, it's a nice song, if it's similar to that i'll probably enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

But she hates men and she is very vocal about that. Why did she collab with him? It doesn't make sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Renan90

What a very unusual collaboration but I hope it will be a good song

 

Wondering if Zara will sing or not in Italian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
Just now, AbeHicks said:

But she hates men and she is very vocal about that. Why did she collab with him? It doesn't make sense

You really don't know her if you think she hates men. So she hates her boyfriend, her father, her friends, her male fans? Please, you know what she is referring to when she says things like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thickorita

the italian bad things is coming :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonlightbae

She’s coming for that Italian smash :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOAZ

unfortunately Fedez's prime is way gone. The songs off his new album have been trash and nowadays he always rap about the same stuff. But I would gladly accept something similar to Amore Eternit or Cigno Nero. Magnifico is his best song also thanks to Princess of everything Francesca Michielin :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bass_Haze

:rip: he’s trash af, get that soccer mom’s #1 Zara :nicole:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_

So the song will be predominant in english ? :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOAZ
8 minutes ago, whatyouwant_ said:

So the song will be predominant in english ? :duca:

He's really not fluent in english, maybe he will sing some ad-libs and the pre-chorus but i'm sure his verses will be in Italian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whatyouwant_
1 minute ago, BOAZ said:

He's really not fluent in english, maybe he will sing some ad-libs and the pre-chorus but i'm sure his verses will be in Italian

yeah, i was thinking maybe Zara's part will be bigger in english. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mark Rih

She’s officially coming to spam Italian radios, love it :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marco_g2

Random collaboration tbh :toofunny3: 

 

But checking it out, Zara can do no wrong in term of pop hooks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites