ASIB eligible for 3x Platinum in Ireland

ViviLittleM

Ireland Year-end Charts

#2 Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Total Sales: 37000 (eligible for 2X Platinum) - 8k away from 3X Platinum, with shipments it is for sure.

3x platinum while still being the second best selling album in the country? :jonny: the massive success. 

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She really needs to do a quick lil European and Australian tour. :jonny: 

I wouldn't say no :3

but not until 2023 I guess

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She really needs to do a quick lil European and Australian tour. :jonny: 

She skipped us for the first time ever on the Joanne Tour funnily enough :toofunny2:

Oh wow, 37k! Really shows the scale of the success in some of these countries where it has been topping the charts.

10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I wouldn't say no :3

but not until 2023 I guess

Legally she could tour Europe, there's no exclusivity clause in her Vegas contract. She'd be allowed to simultaneously tour the world and even other parts of the USA. :date3:

1 minute ago, VOSS said:

Oh wow, 37k! Really shows the scale of the success in some of these countries where it has been topping the charts.

not you mocking at those numbers :ahh:

That's huge for countries like Ireland. 

53 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Ireland has a population of like 4m you do know that? But that doesn't discredit its 11 weeks at #1 considering none of the other girls are doing it.

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Suffer! ?

Edited by Diocles

On 1/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, VOSS said:

Whew, you sound MAD!

OT: :alexz: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.