#23 Miley, Ava back to #1 | German Charts (1/4 - 1/10/19)

B-Luke

Single Charts:

#1 (+3) Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho (*5th week at #1*)

#2 (-1) Capital Bra - Benzema

#3 (NEW) LX f/ Bonez MC, Gzuz & Sa4 - HaifischNikez Allstars

#4 (+4) Sido - Tausend Tattoos

#5 (+12) Dynoro & Gigi D’Agostino - In My Mind

--

#13 (+15) Halsey - Without Me (*new peak*)

#23 (+33) Mark Ronson f/ Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (*new peak*)

#28 (NEW) Post Malone - Wow.

#42 (RE) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin - Say My Name (*new peak*)

#63 (RE) Ellie Goulding, Diplo & Swae Lee - Close to Me (*new peak*)

Album Charts:

#1 (=) Udo Lindenberg - MTV Unplugged 2: Live vom Atlantik (Zweimaster Edition) (*3rd week at #1*)

#2 (=) Herbert Grönemeyer - Tumult

#3 (+5) Zaz - Effet miroir (*new peak*)

#4 (+13) Alex Christensen & The Berlin Orchestra - Classical 90s Dance 2 (*new peak*)

#5 (=) Queen - The Platinum Collection

--

#87 (NEW) 21 Savage - i am > i was

Source: https://www.offiziellecharts.de/

Edited by B-Luke

Miley :jonny5:  She better come through next week .

HaifischNikez Allstars surprises me tho :rip: But being Bonez MC's proteges' works obv.

Where is Loredana :'( I'm shocked her latest single is flopping.

Edited by materialboy

Do you happen to know where Shallow is? Midweeks predicted it at #22.

Kylie Jenner

10 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Do you happen to know where Shallow is? Midweeks predicted it at #22.

Kylie Jenner

Singles Chart

#18 (+19) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

Albums Chart

#10 (+6) - Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born OST

T41ADR0.gif

27 minutes ago, materialboy said:

Where is Loredana :'( I'm shocked her latest single is flopping.

Well everything Loredana releases is unlistenable garbage, it should be flopping :rip: 3 of her singles re-entered the charts today though: Milliondollar$mile at #34 (peak: #11), Bonnie & Clyde at #51 (peak: #3) and Djadja (Remix) at #84 (peak: #43).

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

Well everything Loredana releases is unlistenable garbage, it should be flopping :rip: 3 of her singles re-entered the charts today though: Milliondollar$mile at #34 (peak: #11), Bonnie & Clyde at #51 (peak: #3) and Djadja (Remix) at #84 (peak: #43).

I love Loredana despite her non-existent vocals :angry: She is coming with her second collab with Mozzik tho :clap3: 

Where did Sonnenbrille peak ?

1 minute ago, materialboy said:

I love Loredana despite her non-existent vocals :angry: She is coming with her second collab with Mozzik tho :clap3: 

Where did Sonnenbrille peak ?

#12. The fact she got a hit right out the gate :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

#12. The fact she got a hit right out the gate :deadbanana:

The female Mero and ha Baller los :clap3: 

Capital Bra is so annoying. Releasing quick little single after quick little single.

2 hours ago, Pure Heroin said:

Capital Bra is so annoying. Releasing quick little single after quick little single.

He's simply using his insane power right now.. Lecker Lecker would likely go #1 if he'd bother to release it on streaming, his streak of number one singles is out of this world

3 minutes ago, Dimitris said:

He's simply using his insane power right now.. Lecker Lecker would likely go #1 if he'd bother to release it on streaming, his streak of number one singles is out of this world

On one hand it's impressive that he gathered 8 #1s in a year, but on the other hand all of the songs will be forgotten in 2-3 years. Hell, some are already forgotten now.

2 hours ago, Dimitris said:

Do you know why his albums aren't available in other countries ? :'( Is he doing it on purpose or his management is **** ? 

LONGAVATY.

Kylie Jenner

Edited by jamesfog

11 hours ago, materialboy said:

Do you know why his albums aren't available in other countries ? :'( Is he doing it on purpose or his management is **** ? 

oh they're not? didn't know about that, I'm not really sure - seems a little weird as he's Ukrainian :confused:

Anyway y'all forgot to mention the smash that is coming from Lena!! Re-entered at #71 this week (peak 40), top 10 on airplay and iTunes (still low on Spotify #123 but rising there too) - she's coming! :jonny5:

27 minutes ago, Dimitris said:

oh they're not? didn't know about that, I'm not really sure - seems a little weird as he's Ukrainian :confused:

Anyway y'all forgot to mention the smash that is coming from Lena!! Re-entered at #71 this week (peak 40), top 10 on airplay and iTunes (still low on Spotify #123 but rising there too) - she's coming! :jonny5:

Thank You

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.