• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Abel Minaj

• King Maxx

• tde

idk why y’all are surprised, I thought she’s actually passed this already. Record sales tally everything.

An amazing feat for her to be the first. Truly the GOAT :clap3: 

Congrats to Nicki that’s a lot of certs considering shes only been around for so long. Truly an accomplishment 

Dead at half the comments here ??

Although I do wonder what she is at without features, most of us been knew that features should of been listed first not last in that sentence though 

Edited by MileyKeshaCamilla

I mean it’s not hard with 8392892 features is it tbh.

18 hours ago, Phantom said:

From Wiki:

Trinidadian-born American rapper and singer Nicki Minaj has released four studio albums, three compilation albums, three mixtapes, one-hundred and one singles (including sixty-seven as a featured artist), and fifteen promotional singles.

?

... So yeah. This is most impressive only if you choose to ignore the FLOOD of music, nearly 70% of which is on the shoulders of other artists. Props to her, but her stats hold up as long as you don't zoom into them. 

Why would you ignore that? That same nearly 70% have some of Nicki’s best verses and offerings tbh lol. Trey Songz got a 4x Platinum song with her. He didn’t see it before or again after. This applies to a lot of acts. Again, last couple years she has given artists their biggest smashes cause they barely if at all repeat the success. Like what’s the idea behind features being bad? Especially in hip-hop, it’s actually highly regarded to be one of the hottest artists on others track.

Drake, Wayne, Rihanna, Nicki.. they made their waves through their appearances and solo work and talents this last decade. And are always constantly dragged for being popular artists to collab with. Regardless of chart peak or certs even sometimes, cause being successful doesn’t equate to the quality.

As if features even matter. It's still her song too. 

:skull: You people truly dumb yourselves down just to drag Nicki Minaj.

Queen of rap. :clap3:

Imagine being that pressed that Success is only defined by having a few big hits.... 99 million is 99million like y’all are delusional af 

I don't understand why people think it's a drag to have a ton of hits, like of these girls would be lucky to have a quarter as many as her :skull:

On 1/3/2019 at 4:48 AM, XXXO said:

lmao

Cardi has sold like 30M in one year right? :skull: 

She’s certified 27M units between 2016-2019 (including her recent album and album track certifications)

Edited by tde

6 hours ago, tde said:

She’s certified 27M units between 2016-2019 (including her recent album and album track certifications)

you know she debuted in 2017 right. Is that including features? 

4 hours ago, XXXO said:

you know she debuted in 2017 right. Is that including features? 

You do know her fist project, GBMV1, came out in 2016 right?

Edited by tde

4 minutes ago, tde said:

You do know her fist project, GBMV1, came out in 2016 right?

Right so Nicki debuted in 2007 with Playtime is over. Wow it took her a WHILE to get a plaque. 

39 minutes ago, XXXO said:

Right so Nicki debuted in 2007 with Playtime is over. Wow it took her a WHILE to get a plaque. 

Why are you trying to make this about Cardi so badly? Even then Nicki has a better per year average. Specially since most of her discography hasn’t been updated ?

So with Queen being officially certified platinum now, does that mean that she's crossed 100 million units?

2 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

So with Queen being officially certified platinum now, does that mean that she's crossed 100 million units?

No she is now at 99.5M, because Queen was Gold already so just add another 500K to that 99M total. 

11 hours ago, Al3xlic0na said:

No she is now at 99.5M, because Queen was Gold already so just add another 500K to that 99M total. 

True, I didn't think about that. Let's get that 500k in new certs stat!!

Some PF songs haven't been certified since PF:RR Era or early TPP Era.  All 3 albums are pre-streaming explosion and all have under certified songs.

Super Bass going Diamond alone would add 2M. Same with Starships probably going 8x.

9 hours ago, King Maxx said:

Some PF songs haven't been certified since PF:RR Era or early TPP Era.  All 3 albums are pre-streaming explosion and all have under certified songs.

Super Bass going Diamond alone would add 2M. Same with Starships probably going 8x.

She is definitely under-certified because many songs haven't been updated. Some predict that she's actually at about 110-120 million, if all song/album certs were updated 

44 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

She is definitely under-certified because many songs haven't been updated. Some predict that she's actually at about 110-120 million, if all song/album certs were updated 

Definitely. All of her biggest hits haven't been updated for a while.

Plus:

Va Va Voom: not certified.

Pills N Potions: not certified.

Truffle Butter: not certified.

Ball For Me: not certified.

They all are probably platinum, TB maybe even 2x Plat.

Beez In The Trap was back then close to platinum but only certified Gold.

And I'm sure she would snatch at least some gold plaques here and there from some album tracks/collabs. Especially with YouTube streams counting for single certifications now.

Even RBMS is probably platinum with 377M views :rip:

Edited by espeon

3 hours ago, espeon said:

Definitely. All of her biggest hits haven't been updated for a while.

Plus:

Va Va Voom: not certified.

Pills N Potions: not certified.

Truffle Butter: not certified.

Ball For Me: not certified.

They all are probably platinum, TB maybe even 2x Plat.

Beez In The Trap was back then close to platinum but only certified Gold.

And I'm sure she would snatch at least some gold plaques here and there from some album tracks/collabs. Especially with YouTube streams counting for single certifications now.

Even RBMS is probably platinum with 377M views :rip:

Right RBMS was close to Gold in pure sales back then. It's recurrent streams is probably skewed more towards the US so I can def see half of that 377M being from the US so probably closer to 2x Platinum.

Roman's Revenge was never certified. Moment 4 Life has been 2x Platinum for 8 YEARS!!! :jonny: 

Remember, when they updated Drake, he had singles, features, album tracks, and even some of his freestyle hits certified. Nicki isn't as powerful as she is, but I think she should be closer to 150M than 100M. 

Edited by King Maxx

Too bad that doesn’t erase the fact that she is unable to sell more than 7k tickets per show and that most probably her tour will be canceled lol

18 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

Too bad that doesn’t erase the fact that she is unable to sell more than 7k tickets per show and that most probably her tour will be canceled lol

Why are you in here? :lmao: 

She just did a 6 city tour in Australia/NZ and the sold out crowd went wild. Her UK leg is doing good, and she's about to announce her US leg. You underestimate her ability to have an arena tour. :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, King Maxx said:

Why are you in here? :lmao: 

She just did a 6 city tour in Australia/NZ and the sold out crowd went wild. Her UK leg is doing good, and she's about to announce her US leg. You underestimate her ability to have an arena tour. :lmao: 

Wasn’t she performing at festivals? Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.