Calvin Harris & Rag'n'Bone Man - "Giant"

71 posts in this topic

Yog
18 minutes ago, Disco said:

Hoping this leads into some kind of house drop. It’s supposedly upbeat. 

I’m not sure if rag’s voice is suitable for these types of music, it’s too deep

Jukebox

Some of y’all acting like it’s going to be a ballad :ahh: That snippet is clearly the beginning of a verse. It’s definitely going to have a massive chorus and a drop, whether that drop is anything magnificent, that’s another thing. It is current Calvin, his drops are very subtle. 

Marco_g2

The drop is similar to One Kiss' and it would have been perfect for summer actually.

calvinharrisfan
39 minutes ago, Marco_g2 said:

The drop is similar to One Kiss' and it would have been perfect for summer actually.

How do you know ? :duca:

Mark Rih
1 hour ago, Marco_g2 said:

He better announce the album after this single, we're ready for that cohesive masterpiece :jonny:

Mr.Fenty
On 1/1/2019 at 9:57 PM, Mrnoniee said:

Calvin has been putting out ****, whether as collabs or others. The listenable songs from him after 18 months have been Deep Is Your Luv, Slide, Feels and One Kiss. Everything else is straight up TRASH!

stop smoking crack

Starkboy

I smell a great drop incoming. 

calvinharrisfan

New snippet on Insta Story 

Mark Rih

One Kiss and Promises are better but I like it, another euro hit in the bag :clap3:

Love the bridge / final drop transition. His mind! 

UNNAMI

disgusting that him and samsmith/normani songs are going to be released on U.S. time, like WYD why, release it at midnight and every country,

Starkboy

Oh wow, that drop was unexpected. I think I'll warm up to it.

good for him trying to do something a bit different. I love this already but not as much as Promises which is an ANTHEM.

B-Luke

Rag ’n’ Bone Man’s voice is clearly not made for songs like these :dies: very annoying chorus. The production is the best part about it.

intheneonlights

The production is fantastic but Rag 'n' Bone Man's voice on this is so grating because it clashes with the vibe of the song IMO

Starkboy

Yeah I agree another vocalist would have been better. however I'm on the 3rd listen and this is very good. I can see it being a big hit in Europe/Oceania. 

DancingShoes

I really dislike this guy's voice :rip: I think I would enjoy it more with another person doing the vocals