Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Cody Fern / Darren Criss / Evan Peters / Finn Wittrock

65 posts in this topic

P!nk Forever

F

Actors by Ryan Murphy Entertainment

VhzIxjs.png

This thread is about the young male actors Ryan Murphy often gives lead or recurring roles to in his shows.

Who of the 4 do you see a bright future for? One has won notable awards, another had partaken in huge films while another one is also booked frequently for movies and one just started out as the new breakout star of the year. They couldn't be more different.

Here's a quick introduction:

CODY FERN

TZztjML.jpg

Birthday: 6 July 1988 (age 30)

Nationality: Australian

TV Shows

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, American Horror Story: Apocalypse, House of Cards

Movies

The Tribes of Palos Verdes, The Great Darkened Days

Awards

Winner of the Heath Ledger Scholarship (2014)

Trivia: Is openly gay.

DARREN CRISS

WEmUvHv.jpg

Birthday: 5 February 1987 (age 31)

Nationality: American (of Filipino descent)

TV Shows

Glee, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, American Horror Story: Hotel

Movies

Midway (TBA)

Awards

Golden Globe for Best Actor in a LImited Series or Movie (2019)

Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie (2018)

Teen Choice Award for Breakout Star (2011)

Trivia: Speaks Italian fluently.

EVAN PETERS

G6Y1v1z.jpg

Birthday: 20 January 1987 (age 31)

Nationality: American (of German descent)

TV Shows

American Horror Story, Pose, One Tree Hill

Movies

X-Men, American Animals

Awards

Best Breakthrough Performance at Phoenix Film Festival (2004)

Trivia: Lives in an on/off-relationship with AHS co-star Emma Roberts.

FINN WITTROCK

MzVU0dm.jpg

Birthday: 28 October 1984 (age 34)

Nationality: American

TV Shows

American Horror Story, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, All my Children

Movies

The Big Short, La La Land

Awards

Critics Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble (2016)

Theatre World Award (2012)

Trivia: His younger brother Dylan is also an actor.

2uiapea.jpg

QUysd1D.jpg

P!nk Forever
3 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

cody is 30 ?????? wtf

The german Wikipedia site even claims that that's not entirely true but the majority of sources claim he's 30.:rip:

Cody Fern (* 1997 oder 1988 in Southern Cross, Western Australia) ist ein australischer Schauspieler. 

SayCart1991

Hotness:

Evan Peters > Cody Fern > Finn Wittrock > Darren Criss 

But just in general, Evan Peters is my favorite actor! He's just so amazingly talented! :smitten2:

Avariko

Darren > the rest. Finn was fine on ACS.

Don't care for Cody at all and Peters... I just got so tired of him.

Nerevanin

It's amazing how far Darren has made it. I remember when he was an unknown guy who played Harry Potter in "A Very Potter Musical" and the sequels. Suddenly he had a role in Glee and now he is an Emmy-winning actor. :clap3:

P!nk Forever
6 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

It's amazing how far Darren has made it. I remember when he was an unknown guy who played Harry Potter in "A Very Potter Musical" and the sequels. Suddenly he had a role in Glee and now he is an Emmy-winning actor. :clap3:

That‘s true but his lack of movie roles speaks for itself. However, with his Emmy win he might have opened new doors.:gaycat5:

P!nk Forever

About Cody: In my unpopular opinion I think he was better as David Madson in ACS than as Michael Langdon in AHS. It‘s just that I feel his boy next door nature more than him playing a villain. He wasn‘t bad in AHS. He was like Gaga as the Countess whose acting was superb at times and at other times lackluster. Especially when he became all emotional I didn‘t buy it at all like in the Murder House episode when he found Constance dead. But other than that he‘s a good actor.:clap3:

nostalgia

Emma Roberts' on and off boyfriend. Have you seen his thighs and booty in Coven? Woooo chile...

P!nk Forever
20 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Emma Roberts' on and off boyfriend. Have you seen his thighs and booty in Coven? Woooo chile...

Have you seen Darren‘s hot ass in Versace when he jumps into the pool, Finn‘s delicious booty in Freak Show when he stands naked in front of Gabourey Sidibe claiming to be God or Cody doing a satanic ritual naked in Apocalypse?:soda:

selenagomez
3 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Have you seen Darren‘s hot ass in Versace when he jumps into the pool, Finn‘s delicious booty in Freak Show when he stands naked in front of Gabourey Sidibe claiming to be God or Cody doing a satanic ritual naked in Apocalypse?:soda:

darrens ass swaying as he walked into the room :jonny5: i couldn't.