Females w/ Most Weeks Inside Top 10 In Germany

FanOfPop

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Pink's performance surprised me..

P!nk is the fifth highest-certified non-German female of all time in Germany, behind Madonna, Celine Dion, Tina Turner and Rihanna. Everyone loves P!nk here. She performed WAU on The Voice of Germany and the audience was screaming "Encore, Encore!", I've never seen anything like that before on a TV show.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

P!nk is the fifth highest-certified non-German female of all time in Germany, behind Madonna, Celine Dion, Tina Turner and Rihanna. Everyone loves P!nk here. She performed WAU on The Voice of Germany and the audience was screaming "Encore, Encore!", I've never seen anything like that before on a TV show.

WOW.. :jonny5:

she's so underrated by the gays.. 

• 1 month later...

Lady Gaga breaks a tie with Sarah Connor and Katy Perry - she's now 4th female with most weeks inside Top 10 - as of now she's been there for 90 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, prézli said:

Aura Dione :jonny4: Sarah is still the queen. #HeleneWho

Aura Dione :jonny:

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

@One Nation @Cain 

Rihanna's lead in Germany.

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Rih is huge in Germany. Incredible.

Congrats to everyone :clap3:

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

@One Nation @Cain 

Rihanna's lead in Germany.

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Not double #2 :deadbanana4:

But wbk she's the queen of Europe, remember that thread of her being the biggest European singles artist only behind Madonna? Whewww

I assume Britney is missing BOMT (15 weeks) Crazy (6 weeks) & Sometimes (4 weeks) and Born To Make You Happy (1 week) run but still top 10 :clap3: 

14 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

I assume Britney is missing BOMT (15 weeks) Crazy (6 weeks) & Sometimes (4 weeks) and Born To Make You Happy (1 week) run but still top 10 :clap3: 

102 weeks in total :clap3: Amazing for an act who debuted in the physical era

I'm shook at Born To Make Happy having more weeks in Germany's top 10 than Crazy :eek: She should have released that smash everywhere.

Edited by Ghiles

Rihanna - 65 singles 

Pink - 35 singles

Shakira - 41 singles

Lady Gaga - 20 singles 

Imagine if Gaga released many singles as Rihanna :rip:

Madonna with 52 weeks with only her 3rd and 4th active decade counted :deadbanana2:

On 1/14/2019 at 2:22 PM, Cryptique said:

WOW.. :jonny5:

she's so underrated by the gays.. 

Pink is also playing 9 stadium dates in Germany this summer. She's probably the biggest international female there when you take everything into account, behind Adele.

1 minute ago, Underdogs said:

Pink is also playing 9 stadium dates in Germany this summer. She's probably the biggest international female there when you take everything into account, behind Adele.

I can confirm this!

Gaga adds another week - she's at 91 right now placed comfortably at #4.

• 2 months later...

Updated. Sarah Connor breaks a tie with Katy Perry - she's at #5 with 89 weeks.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:46 PM, Ronk said:

Rihanna - 65 singles 

Pink - 35 singles

Shakira - 41 singles

Lady Gaga - 20 singles 

Imagine if Gaga released many singles as Rihanna :rip:

Looking at Rihanna’s lead, she’d be nowhere close. Has Rihanna released the most singles in this list?

3 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Looking at Rihanna’s lead, she’d be nowhere close. Has Rihanna released the most singles in this list?

I'm sorry to inform you that the person who posted that was not me.  From February through May, another person had gained access to my ATRL account.  I personally was not on ATRL for months.  When I got back on I discovered the problem and changed my password.  All posts from May 30 to the present were made by me.

OT:  I think Rihanna deserves great success and happiness.

Sweet but Psycho went Top 10 for 19 weeks, watch out for her in the future :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.