Fear The Walking Dead: Season 3

71 posts in this topic

Season 3 of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead will consist of sixteen episodes, that will air in 2017. The show was renewed on April 15, 2016. Filming for season 3 began on January 10, 2017.

Season 3 will premiere on June 4th.

-

SEASON 3 PLOT

As Fear the Walking Dead returns for season three, our families will be brought together in the vibrant and violent ecotone of the U.S.-Mexico border. International lines done away with following the world’s end, our characters must attempt to rebuild not only society, but family as well. Madison has reconnected with Travis, her apocalyptic partner, but Alicia has been fractured by her murder of Andres. Madison’s son mere miles from his mother, Nick’s first action as a leader saw Luciana ambushed by an American militia group — the couple escaped death, but Nick no longer feels immortal. Recovering both emotionally and physically, Strand has his sights set on harnessing the new world’s currency, and Ofelia’s captivity will test her ability to survive and see if she can muster the savagery of her father.

FIRST LOOK - PHOTOS

fear-the-walking-dead-kim-dickens-cliff-curtis.jpg?w=670

fear-the-walking-dead-colman-domingo.jpg?w=670

fear-the-walking-dead-frank-dillane-danay-garcia.jpg?w=670

Not sure if im gonna watch. The serie seems to be getting on the same exausting never ending route.

The interesting thing about this show and what set it appart from TWD is that it started before the appocalypse. They shouldve focused more on that and stretched it out more.

Season 3 - June 4th.

And the premier of the season it's going to be 2 hours long. :jonny3: 

Well, let's hope the quality is better this season. The 2nd season was a giant mess. 

Strong premiere...and better than almost every episode in TWD season 7. People, who only watched season 1, should give the show another chance. It really got better in the second half of season 2.

The premiere was crazy!!! I loved it

But Madison forcing herself to cry made me cringe

I didn't know it was back.:toofunny3:

This show has become such a ****ing mess. 

I only watched the first 2 eps and it's better than S2 so far

Season 3 was brilliant :clap3:So much better than The Walking Dead

Season 3 was ****ing game changing. 

I just finished Episode 5 right now and although half of it was probably the most boring part of the season so far, the last half was really good.

This season has been great overall.

I'm on season 2 and Chris and his stupid friend gang are the absolute pits. Serving annoying frat boys in the apocalypse, I can't.

Ohhh I wanna see Chris get bitten by a horde of Zombies so badly. He's serving Zach from the Strain I literally CAN'T

Is anyone watching this show? Season 3 has actually been rather good.

Alycia D-C knocked it out of the park tonight holy crap!

10 hours ago, Lee!! said:

Alycia D-C knocked it out of the park tonight holy crap!

She was killing it :jonny3:

The last four episodes were kinda boring, but this one was so intense.

And Alicia SLAYED! Best character of the show. Can't wait for her to have her own episode at the cabin. Atleast i think that we will get one.

Oh no, Ofelia. I already saw that coming last week tho, when that zombie fell on her and she looked so sick in the end.

"I'm tired and hungry and i'd really prefer not to kill you." Alycia described my daily mood really well. :ahh:

I thought they didn't want to kill so many main characters on this show? But there are only four people from the original cast left.

And i hope it's Alycia who will cross over to TWD. That would mean she survives until the end of FTWD.

The finale was good. It's kinda sad that they killed off Troy. He had much more potential as a character. But i'm not even sure if he's really dead. I mean, a person could theoretically survive two hits on the head, right? 

They better not kill Alycia. :angry: And i don't know why everyone hates Madison so much. I wouldn't say she's a great character, but Rick is much more annoying most of the time.

Holy crap! Incredible finale. This season has been so thrilling, sure its had some pretty unbelievable moments, but I feel its been so unexpectedly bold and highly brave with its direction.

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

It's kinda sad that they killed off

Spoiler

Troy

I was shook several times throughout, this was one. The first hit I thought was just a slap, and then I noticed the blood and was like oh crap. She seriously just hit him with a hammer. I get the love for this character, but they were beyond redemption for me.

1 hour ago, Kevin2803 said:

i don't know why everyone hates Madison so much. I wouldn't say she's a great character, but Rick is much more annoying most of the time.

I've had like a love/hate relationship with Madison. Kim has had some seriously awkward acting here and there (Crying at the tree being a stand out) I don't know if she has ever played a lead role before, the writers have given her a lot to do, I don't know if its intended for her to be so cold and show no emotion (which if so I'm fine with) but then when she is too show some emotion it falls flat, like when Alicia said she was leaving, it was so underwhelming after such an incredible episode, that could've been due to editing, but Alycia did an incredible job.

Madison has had some really great moments in the last couple of episodes though. She may be an underdog character like Carol where they do something really interesting with her, the dream sequence she had in the finale was incredibly done, and it made me like her a lot more. Also I think she did great in the argument sequence with Nick where she dropped the F bomb, and I think she did a decent job with

Spoiler

Ofelia's death.

I remember her being insufferable in seasons 1 and 2 but these great moments she's had in season 3 are starting to make me appreciate her more. Rick isn't my favourite character in TWD but I understand why he is the lead. I think it's great Fear has a female lead and I think I'm beginning to understand why Madison is the centre of the show.

Some other great moments were the Clarke family locking hands on the bridge

DMOPWYQWkAAmWA4.jpg

Also the return of

Spoiler

Travis.

I kept expecting him to sit at the head of the table during the Christmas dinner, or to be at the door, and to finally see him again was beautifully done.

Oh and 

Spoiler

Luciana and Nick having a walker baby was so dark and eerie.

Scott M. Gimple is handling season 4 and the crossover which I am thinking will be Abraham for now.

The finale was really good!

I liked the finale, but honestly they killed off too many people and now we're stuck with the same core of Clarks + Strand and Daniel (assuming everyone survives). I wish they killed off Daniel instead of Ofelia, and kept Troy alive. 

Anyway now let's pray for Fear S4 because Gimple is coming in to **** things up after it's had it's strongest season yet. 

Is this better than TWD or it has become a snorefest/shootings fest like it?