• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Champion Cynthia

• Ash12345

• eli's_rhythm

• erianoillim

the people in here trying to drag her for "just" reaching that milestone :rip: jesus that's sad; when you're running out of things to drag :rip:

Edited by ks_dollar

11 hours ago, hellocory said:

400M? TUN JUST hit 200M :skull: it did 50M in a day and then took 3 weeks to hit 200M 

Its daily views currently at 2.5M meanwhile LWYMMD was at 7M+ views at same rate. If people called LWYMMD a frontloaded mess then, I don't know what's the best word to describe TUN. :rip:

Only took a year and a half. :clap3: Oh well, some take a decade!

22 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

My boyfriend watches it every day

tumblr_n5iceyS7U51rfduvxo1_250.gif

What about his girlfriend?

I can see why people are surprised it took so long seeing as it was breaking streaming records. However it does seem like a lot of front loaded videos drop drastically in views rather quickly. I remember SAD! and This Is America had huge opening streaming numbers as well and now there barely inching along. Even Thank U, Next took a tumble in views after it’s explosive opening. All 4 of these videos are amazing, it’s just odd to see the dramatic decrease when you have such juggernauts out the gate. But it’s definitely nothing to drag for seeing as it’s rather common.   

45 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Grammy winning songs serve quality and not everybody enjoys that ! Some like boobs and Tarzan por* fantasy  in videos :keir:

We love a 4x Plat, Worldwide #1 that has been streamed over a billion times on YouTube :clap3:

2 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

Its daily views currently at 2.5M meanwhile LWYMMD was at 7M+ views at same rate. If people called LWYMMD a frontloaded mess then, I don't know what's the best word to describe TUN. :rip:

Tun video is too campy for the gp lbr, straights dont care about teen movies from 2000

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

and some will never get one again 

Aurora

OT: Legend

16 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Aurora

They are all SO mad omg :jonny5: Our fave did that

7 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Aurora

The delusion if you think "some" will never get one again when her "flop" singles all reached 500-600M and her old CLASSICS like Hot N Cold and Wide Awake will hit 900M next year... a scream.

mi5zaxk.gif

OT: Longevity. :clap3:

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

The delusion if you think "some" will never get one again when her "flop" singles all reached 500-600M and her old CLASSICS like Hot N Cold and Wide Awake will hit 900M next year... a scream.

mi5zaxk.gif

OT: Longevity. :clap3:

I meant some will never release one again darling. I never specified Katy Perry either, it’s not my fault her current circumstances led you to believe I was talking about her

mi5zaxk.gif

OT: Legend tingz 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.