75 posts in this topic

Jude
3 hours ago, Bogdanghe said:

she is saying Vegas let me hear you make some noise

No she says fa****s.  Ariana is forever cancelled. :biblio: 

ChampionCynthia
27 minutes ago, rachidi said:

this.

plus even if she was, what is the implication?, that calling a man gay is the ultimate way to undermine his masculinity.

It’s just that no girl would wanna date a gay guy, nothing homophobic about that.

popularmoonlight
3 hours ago, Pop said:

She didn't say the word. She retweeted a tweet with a screencap from a movie, in which the character was defending a gay couple from someone who called them the f-word.

Can we PLEASE stop being stupid and take context into consideration before coming for people? 

this basically

Buddy
8 hours ago, DAP said:

She already has :emofish:

Her admitting this makes me love her even more. If she wasn't a genuine ally and just trying to use and trick us, she wouldn't have owned up to or even revealed this information. She's being real with us because she cares.

ariesjow

Y'all are doing a bit much. She clearly didn't mean anything problematic in that retweet and just enjoying her increased appreciation by the gay community after being on Drag Race.

Regarding her ignorance in high school, she has apologized for that, is very close to Nashville industry gays like Shane McAnally, and literally hung out at Nashville drag bars for years after leaving her small town. I'd say she's at least an ally at this juncture of her life and it's okay to forgive her.

Seros
12 hours ago, iHype. said:

She admitted to bullying gay kids in high school :rip: The way y'all throw your self-respect away so easily

Doesn't your fav support sex trafficking?

iHype.
1 hour ago, Seros said:

Doesn't your fav support sex trafficking?

Does Gaga support sex trafficking, rape, and child grooming also seeing as she did a song with R. Kelly, said the media 'lies about him', and engaged in provocative sexual performances for said song with him?

Seros
2 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Does Gaga support sex trafficking, rape, and child grooming also seeing as she did a song with R. Kelly, said the media 'lies about him', and engaged in provocative sexual performances for said song with him?

She dropped him though. Your fav is still friends and is financially supporting the sex trafficker after he was convicted. We're talking about the present hihi. Stop trying to deflect the fact that you're stanning the male Nicki.

iHype.
Just now, Seros said:

She dropped him though. 

She did not. She never publicly denounced him, apologized, or commented on anything related to being associated with him. ❤️ They just did not work on further music together. 

I would love to know how working with someone who has raped females, participated in child trafficking, married underage females, and has groomed underaged females then moving on without ever apologizing or even acknowledging isn't problematic to you but Drake is problematic ❤️

Seros
14 minutes ago, iHype. said:

She did not. She never publicly denounced him, apologized, or commented on anything related to being associated with him. ❤️ They just did not work on further music together. 

I would love to know how working with someone who has raped females, participated in child trafficking, married underage females, and has groomed underaged females then moving on without ever apologizing or even acknowledging isn't problematic to you but Drake is problematic ❤️

She scrapped the video stop performing with him ect. Your fav still supports a sex trafficker no matter how much you want to twist things.

iHype.
3 minutes ago, Seros said:

She scrapped the video stop performing with him ect. Your fav still supports a sex trafficker no matter how much you want to twist things.

She didn't scrap the video. Her label scrapped it.

Again, Gaga ALSO supported, worked with, and even defended a sex trafficker's crimes no matter how much you choose to have selective outrage ❤️

Seros
5 minutes ago, iHype. said:

She didn't scrap the video. Her label scrapped it.

Again, Gaga ALSO supported, worked with, and even defended a sex trafficker's crimes no matter how much you choose to have selective outrage ❤️

You're using past tense words sis. 

Beyonnaise

Yes. Follow Your Arrow did more for the gheys than most of the people complaining ever have.

iHype.
1 minute ago, Seros said:

You're using past tense words sis. 

And you're also outraged at Drake for hanging out with someone due to their past crimes they no longer are involved with, so what is the premise of your selective outrage, once again?

Yet I'm sure you'll also have an excuse on Gaga also working with Terry Richardson while he was committing sexual assault, and it was well known and published by media outlets.

lady-gaga-for-supreme-purple-fashion-magazine-full-look-1.jpg

Seros
1 minute ago, iHype. said:

And you're also outraged at Drake for hanging out with someone due to their past crimes they no longer are involved with, so what is the premise of your selective outrage, once again?

Yet I'm sure you'll also have an excuse on Gaga also working with Terry Richardson while he was committing sexual assault, and it was well known and published by media outlets.

lady-gaga-for-supreme-purple-fashion-magazine-full-look-1.jpg

Litterally everyone worked with him and they STOPPED. Gaga STOPPED working with R.Kelly too. Your fav still works with a sex trafficer AFTER he was convicted. Mine as well forgive Nicki Minaj's rapist muderer boyfriend by your logic. Drake isn't just hanging out with this guy too he signed a record deal for him...

ShouldersSideways
3 hours ago, ariesjow said:

Y'all are doing a bit much. She clearly didn't mean anything problematic in that retweet and just enjoying her increased appreciation by the gay community after being on Drag Race.

Regarding her ignorance in high school, she has apologized for that, is very close to Nashville industry gays like Shane McAnally, and literally hung out at Nashville drag bars for years after leaving her small town. I'd say she's at least an ally at this juncture of her life and it's okay to forgive her.

Exactly. I'm a bit younger than her, but I don't know anyone that didn't bully gay kids or use hurtful gay slurs in high school.  It's unfortunate, but it was the time. It says a lot about her that she can own it and express remorse over it, especially when she didn't have to reveal it.

iHype.
6 minutes ago, Seros said:

Litterally everyone worked with him and they STOPPED.

The embarrassing excuses. :rip: 'Everyone else worked with him too!' being your defense. That's what makes it acceptable to you?

Using your logic, everyone in the industry according to you, works with problematic people, so why are you having faux outrage over Drake in particular doing so? 

Please stop equating it to Nicki. She got dragged because she defended his rapes, and then also proceeded to lie about the story (claiming they were dating and her mom got mad when that was not the truth). Drake never defended any of the said person's past.  

Rumystic
17 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yes. Follow Your Arrow did more for the gheys than most of the people complaining ever have.

hmm .interesting opinion